Windows 10: tried download app from microsoft store "pending" ?

Discus and support tried download app from microsoft store "pending" ? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; tried download app onto edge but am getting only "pending" notification.. yet apps downloaded yesterday without glitch. whats causing this?*Shock... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Pathfinder, Mar 1, 2017.

1. tried download app from microsoft store "pending" ?

tried download app onto edge but am getting only "pending" notification.. yet apps downloaded yesterday without glitch. whats causing this?*Shock

what? no help yet? I guess ill have to ask elsewhere.*Mad

:)

Pathfinder, Mar 1, 2017

2. Problem installing app from Windows Store in Windows 10

When I tried installing an app from Windows store, it would say "pending" and nothing further happened. I tried Method 1 and now it gets as far as "starting download," but it doesn't finish the download. I just bought this computer and I'm surprised that
    Microsoft hasn't fixed this problem.

Ennio Amato, Mar 1, 2017
  3. Apps from the Windows Store is stuck at "starting download" and shows "service registration is missing or corrupt" on running the apps troubleshooter on Windows 10.

Ran those scans and result was no problems found. Tried downloading App from store one both accounts and apps are stuck, on either "starting download" or "pending". Still no fix

davidleon1459, Mar 1, 2017
Thema:

tried download app from microsoft store "pending" ?

1. tried download app from microsoft store "pending" ? - Similar Threads - tried download app

2. Microsoft Store Pending or Not downloading. Microsoft Store app itself is also 'pending'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Pending or Not downloading. Microsoft Store app itself is also 'pending': Hi,I have recently gotten a new Windows 11 system. I have noticed that except for a few applications that have managed to install, my Microsoft Store is stuck 'pending' on all downloads I do. Even the Microsoft Store app itself, currently cannot download. I can't install...
  3. Microsoft Store Pending or Not downloading. Microsoft Store app itself is also 'pending'

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store Pending or Not downloading. Microsoft Store app itself is also 'pending': Hi,I have recently gotten a new Windows 11 system. I have noticed that except for a few applications that have managed to install, my Microsoft Store is stuck 'pending' on all downloads I do. Even the Microsoft Store app itself, currently cannot download. I can't install...
  4. Microsoft Store is stuck on pending download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store is stuck on pending download: My Microsoft Store is stuck when downloading apps/updates for apps and I am confused. Why is this happening? Even after running "wsreset" and rebooting, it still will not work. Can someone help me?...
  5. Microsoft Store downloads are stuck on pending

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store downloads are stuck on pending: I have recently subscribed to to the gamepass for PC. I tried downloading the XBOX app on Microsoft Store but it seems to be stuck on pending, same with the other apps. I've noticed this problem a few weeks ago but didn't pay attention to it until now. I have tried many...
  6. Microsoft Store downloads are stuck on pending

Microsoft Store downloads are stuck on pending: I have recently subscribed to to the gamepass for PC. I tried downloading the XBOX app on Microsoft Store but it seems to be stuck on pending, same with the other apps. I've noticed this problem a few weeks ago but didn't pay attention to it until now. I have tried many...
  7. Microsoft Store downloads stuck on pending.

Microsoft Store downloads stuck on pending.: I own Xbox Gamepass, Error happened while downloading the Minecraft bundle. When the Minecraft bundle reached %50 on progress bar. İt gave me an error message Error code was 0x80073D26 I believe. I ignored it and tried to download the game again, Then the game got stuck in...
  8. microsoft store downloads stuck in pending

microsoft store downloads stuck in pending: microsoft store downloads stuck in pending, tried to reset the app, that gets stuck in process too. Uninstall is greyed out, now the app won't open at all. Help!...
  9. microsoft store downloads in pending

microsoft store downloads in pending: I have two downloads that are in the pending status. I have signed out and back in and have run wsreset. Nothing worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-downloads-in-pending/91f18cd0-d7a2-47d8-b797-13f515678b98"
  10. Microsoft Store updates and download apps pending

Microsoft Store updates and download apps pending: Meyna here. It's been a few months and the downloaded apps on Microsoft Store on my PC has been pending. I do not why is this happening. Pls help me here. I've been using genuine Windows for a very long time since 1999 and i do not want to be disappointed here....