Windows 10: Tried downloading an app from the Store but the install button is blurred out and it claims...

Discus and support Tried downloading an app from the Store but the install button is blurred out and it claims... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I tried reinstalling Instagram on my Windows 10 PC. Now, whenever I go to the Store page to install it, it shows that I own the app, and the install... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Ifti6.42, Mar 3, 2020.

1. Ifti6.42 Win User

Tried downloading an app from the Store but the install button is blurred out and it claims...

I tried reinstalling Instagram on my Windows 10 PC. Now, whenever I go to the Store page to install it, it shows that I own the app, and the install button is blurred out [attached]. Tried downloading an app from the Store but the install button is blurred out and it claims... 9c8aaaa7-418b-4d07-a4b9-d952417c27cd?upload=true.jpg

This is occuring with other apps as well:

Tried downloading an app from the Store but the install button is blurred out and it claims... 0c0b5401-c637-4137-a104-fb929e9c6b5b?upload=true.jpg

:)

Ifti6.42, Mar 3, 2020
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Install Button on Microsoft Store

Hi,

Based on your post about no install button on Microsoft Store, we would like to know some additional information to better assist you with your concern:

• Does this issue happen only on that particular app only?
    • Have you done any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried checking other apps if they don't have install button also?

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps provided by Anup Karkal on this

link
    and check if it will work.

Hope it helps. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Remon Ont, Mar 3, 2020
  3. Apple Claims Steam Link App Violates App Store Guidelines

Here's what Valve is contending with:
    App Store Review Guidelines - Apple Developer

The ones that stand out that may have caught Steam Link:
    So yeah, there's a lot of reasons why Steam Link would get rejected.

App submissions and approvals is a thing between developer and Apple. Valve intentionally let this information leak probably because Apple's restrictive guidlines will never allow Steam Link to be on the store. Valve is hoping the Steam user base makes a lot of noise so Apple grants Valve and exemption. I doubt it will work. Apple loves control and Steam Link is a portal into the Linux/Windows ecosystem. Even if Steam Link were exclusive to Mac OS, Apple would likely demand Valve use Mac OS's remote desktop features rather than Steam Link.

I'd be shocked if Apple allows it.

FordGT90Concept, Mar 3, 2020
  4. JeffL Win User

Tried downloading an app from the Store but the install button is blurred out and it claims...

Download/Install button missing in Windows Store

This problem was brought up a couple of years ago, and apparently resolve in a Windows update. However, I just picked up a new HP notebook yesterday. After spending the day scratching the surface on installing software, I went to the Windows Store, and found that the download (or Get)/Install buttons were not there. I have two other Windows 10 computers, one with Win 10 1703, and one with 1709. The store is fine on both of them. The new one is on 1703.

I've tried previously posted suggestion, wsreset, troubleshooter, checking the date and time, and non of those work.

Help!

JeffL, Mar 3, 2020
Thema:

1. Tried downloading an app from the Store but the install button is blurred out and it claims... - Similar Threads - Tried downloading app

2. Pixel blur in the Photos app from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pixel blur in the Photos app from Microsoft Store: In the new version of this application, I encountered the problem of blurry pixels when enlarging the image; for me it is important that the pixels do not change their appearance when approaching, as was the case in older versions. Question: How can I fix this in the new...
  3. Microsoft store download button greyed out.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store download button greyed out.: I've tried resetting the app multiple times, terminated it, deleted local cache and it seems to do nothing at all. I tried installing the xbox app and it wouldn't let me, even if I downloaded xbox installer it just crashes. I'm absolutely clueless on what to do, I just wanted...
  4. Microsoft store download button greyed out.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store download button greyed out.: I've tried resetting the app multiple times, terminated it, deleted local cache and it seems to do nothing at all. I tried installing the xbox app and it wouldn't let me, even if I downloaded xbox installer it just crashes. I'm absolutely clueless on what to do, I just wanted...
  5. Microsoft store download button greyed out.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Windows 11 will blur buttons on apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 will blur buttons on apps: Hello,Since updating my Windows 10 to Windows 11, I have some apps that will blur out items and it makes it hard to keep track. When I move them to my other display, it does the same thing. See the attached images for example. Here's what I've tested:I've moved apps between...
  7. Windows 11 will blur buttons on apps

Windows 11 will blur buttons on apps: Hello,Since updating my Windows 10 to Windows 11, I have some apps that will blur out items and it makes it hard to keep track. When I move them to my other display, it does the same thing. See the attached images for example. Here's what I've tested:I've moved apps between...
  8. Install button is grayed out in all Microsoft Store apps

Install button is grayed out in all Microsoft Store apps: I can't install anything from the store.What I have tried so far:Running wsreset.exe it just hangs and never ends.Troubleshoot Windows Store apps: nothing is detected.However, none helped.Windows Version 2004....
  9. Install button greyed out in all apps in Microsoft store

Install button greyed out in all apps in Microsoft store: I'm unable to install anything from the store. What I've tried so far: resetting store through app settings running wsreset.exe just hangs and never finishes troubleshoot windows store apps - nothing detected troubleshoot system maintenance - nothing detected...
  10. No Download button on windows store apps

No Download button on windows store apps: hello. I just wanted to download a game, which is new. Asphalt Xtreme. So when I went to the store, opened up the game page and I didn't saw a download button. The other day the button was there. But today when I wanted to download an other app, there was no download or...