Windows 10: Tried every activation process... didn't work, How to solve my problem?

Discus and support Tried every activation process... didn't work, How to solve my problem? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Good morning, While resetting my Pc, the computer crashed so the installment did not complete successfully, I opened my pc and only a few files were... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by edargham, Oct 18, 2019.

1. edargham Win User

Tried every activation process... didn't work, How to solve my problem?

Good morning, While resetting my Pc, the computer crashed so the installment did not complete successfully, I opened my pc and only a few files were deleted. It is not letting me activate it although the digital ID must be linked to the Microsoft account, I upgraded to Windows 10 for free from an eligible device running a genuine copy of Windows 7. I tried linking my email account, didn't worked, so did troubleshooting all under the same error, not being connected to the internet, although I am sitting on the router like a chicken the error code is 0xC004C003, I talked to the virtual assistant and it said to open SLUI 04... isn't opening... I tried to search for the product key, found nothing... any ideas how to solve this problem

:)

edargham, Oct 18, 2019
  2. AlanBloor Win User

calendar tile on start screen

Hi farby

I had tried unpinning and re-pinning but that didn`t help. However your suggestion about battery saver being the problem was correct. I have followed the steps you suggested and the problem is now solved.

Thank you.

Alan

AlanBloor, Oct 18, 2019
  3. I tried to download app: veikkaus to my lumia630 but it didn`t go thru.What will I do?

I tried to load app: veikkaus to my lumia630 but it didn`t go thru.What will I do?

heikki mikael wellstrom, Oct 18, 2019
  4. Tried every activation process... didn't work, How to solve my problem?

Notification didn´t appear

Windows 10 has ben released for 1 day and a half,and I didn´t get the notification for installing.I reserved it.Can anyone help me?

PS I am running Windows 7 and it´s up to date.

Megabladme, Oct 18, 2019
Thema:

Tried every activation process... didn't work, How to solve my problem?

1. Tried every activation process... didn't work, How to solve my problem? - Similar Threads - Tried every activation

2. my windows activation is not working. how can i solve it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my windows activation is not working. how can i solve it?: the error code is 0xC004F074 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-activation-is-not-working-how-can-i/55e7c084-e2ce-4aad-a283-d4ba08ef5c4f
  3. my windows activation is not working. how can i solve it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my windows activation is not working. how can i solve it?: the error code is 0xC004F074 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-activation-is-not-working-how-can-i/55e7c084-e2ce-4aad-a283-d4ba08ef5c4f
  4. How to solve these problems ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to solve these problems ?: Hi, I'm Sashvanth. My friend has attented a cyber security workshopbeginners level. On that workshop he learn some cmd commands that can reset our administrative login passwords. The command is" Net user username* ". Then he try the cmd command in my laptop.Once he run the...
  5. how to solve this problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to solve this problem: pls help me with this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-this-problem/7452ba8a-cd53-4969-9f49-622468ce33ef
  6. How to solve this problem?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to solve this problem?: I changed my execution policy using this, as I had the same problem. However, I am not sure why it's running as (base). Also, after I changed the policy Loading personal and system profiles took 606ms. was the new message. How to restore this? Loading personal and system...
  7. 100% Disk Usage! Tried every method but it didn't solved!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    100% Disk Usage! Tried every method but it didn't solved!: Can someone help!? It has been a month I'm trying to solve 100% Disk Usage issue. I tried many methods but none of them work. Methods I tried :- - Run Disk Chek - Disabled or Update anti-virus - Disabled Windows Search - Disabled Superfetch/Sysmain - Block sites from...
  8. How to solve this problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to solve this problem: when i am starting my laptop it is showing undoing changes made to your computer and it is stuck since from last 2 hours what should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-this-problem/686def55-b812-4ba9-8578-071925d3ec37
  9. How to solve this problem?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to solve this problem?: The question comes from daily challenge on July 17. I have no answer. I have met some problems like this many times. Hopefully, the authorities can remove these unanswered questions.[IMG]...
  10. this process prevent me eject harddisk, how to solve the problem?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    this process prevent me eject harddisk, how to solve the problem?: i got eject problem everytime i plug any usb drive when i open the process using a program called "procexp" or process explorer that i downloaded , i found some process preventing the safely remove hardware Screenshot below : Attachment 73756 the process is : 1....