Windows 10: Tried everything and still can't download game.

Discus and support Tried everything and still can't download game. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I was searching for some answers and here is what I have done so far. I have, used wsreset.exe a couple dozen times, I stopped Windows Update,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by landontom, Mar 14, 2019.

1. landontom Win User

Tried everything and still can't download game.

So I was searching for some answers and here is what I have done so far.

I have, used wsreset.exe a couple dozen times, I stopped Windows Update, changed the folder name and turned the service back on and nothing has worked.

I've been trying to download Minecraft for Windows 10 for maybe a couple of hours but every time it gets stuck on "Starting Download".

I have Windows 10 Pro and finished updating just to see if that would make it work and it didn't. I even went and re-did the steps above and it started giving me an error code.

Code: 0x80070057

:)

landontom, Mar 14, 2019

2. Gaming and Random Crashes.

Hi,

After some research and failing to find any solution i`ve decided to find help, have a gaming laptop (don`t judge me) and it used to work pretty well, until the latest Witcher expansion, i would be gettting a DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION everytime i tried to start the game, some driver updates later and now i`m randomly getting the same BSOD so far i've tried.

• Updating GPU Driver.
    • DDU the Drivers and do a clean install.
    • running sfc/scannow

Unfortunately my internet time is limited and i couldn`t find any more steps.

Any help would be appreciatted, and sorry for the bad english.

BeardedBrazilia, Mar 14, 2019
  3. Downloading games

Hi,

Install game in Compatibility mode

I would suggest you to install the game I compatibility mode and check: Follow these steps:

• Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website.

• Right-click on the driver setup file and click on
      ‘properties’.

• Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box
      ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 10 from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists

Hope it helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Jenith_James, Mar 14, 2019
  4. Tried everything and still can't download game.

Games not downloading on Windows 10

I also am having the same problem trying to download free games from MS website. Simple Solitare will not download to Windows 10 (Upgraded from Windows 7 three days ago). Tried the suggested steps above to no avail.

BillyBoyWM, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

Tried everything and still can't download game.

1. Tried everything and still can't download game. - Similar Threads - Tried everything still

2. KernelBase.dll error, tried everything still not fixed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KernelBase.dll error, tried everything still not fixed: Hello, so my situation is that whenever I seem to run something that uses the gpu I get the faulting module kernelbase.dll event 1000 error and the program crashes. For example in cinebench it crashes within a minute of the GPU test the cpu test works fine, and in some games...
  3. KernelBase.dll error, tried everything still not fixed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    KernelBase.dll error, tried everything still not fixed: Hello, so my situation is that whenever I seem to run something that uses the gpu I get the faulting module kernelbase.dll event 1000 error and the program crashes. For example in cinebench it crashes within a minute of the GPU test the cpu test works fine, and in some games...
  4. Can't download windows 10 updates. tried everything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download windows 10 updates. tried everything: I've been trying to download the 20h2 update for win10. I did everything I know of windows troubleshooter, checked for corrupt files etc. Here are the errors:I've had this problem since this update. I also can't download anything through Microsoft store. Does anyone know how...
  5. Can't download windows 10 updates. tried everything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't download windows 10 updates. tried everything: I've been trying to download the 20h2 update for win10. I did everything I know of windows troubleshooter, checked for corrupt files etc. Here are the errors:I've had this problem since this update. I also can't download anything through Microsoft store. Does anyone know how...
  6. Can't download windows 10 updates. tried everything

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. I've tried everything but I still bluescreen

I've tried everything but I still bluescreen: I've been getting countless bluescreens, from the CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT error to the WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR I've updated EVERY driver possible, reseated my gpu, and also checked my cpu to see if there's anything wrong with that. I've tried running a bunch of different...
  8. Can't uninstall games from Microsoft Store, tried everything.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't uninstall games from Microsoft Store, tried everything.: Hey guys, i have been using xbox gamepass pc for some months already and last week when i was uninstalling a game it gave me an error "0x80073cfa" that made it unable to uninstall, after trying a lot of things i tried to uninstall all the games but every game had the same...
  9. So this always appears when I try to download something I’ve tried everything and it still...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    So this always appears when I try to download something I’ve tried everything and it still...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/t5ey [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/in5c2e/so_this_always_appears_when_i_try_to_download/
  10. Tried everything and still getting BSODs

Tried everything and still getting BSODs: Hello Everyone, I have recently bought some hardware and put together a PC. But for some reason it keeps crashing even after I replaced almost everything! Power supply 600W Aerocool KCAS (NOT replaced) EVGA GTX 1070 (replaced with PNY GTX 960) 16GB DDR4 2400MHz - Nanya...