Windows 10: Tried everything but the screen is still bluish Any idea how to fix it?

Discus and support Tried everything but the screen is still bluish Any idea how to fix it? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hey there! I have been facing this issue for past 2 weeks i tried everything reinstalling driver software, reinstalling windows, display calibration... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Icias, Oct 19, 2019.

1. Icias Win User

Tried everything but the screen is still bluish Any idea how to fix it?

Hey there!

I have been facing this issue for past 2 weeks i tried everything reinstalling driver software, reinstalling windows, display calibration etc.

But nothing happened any idea how to fix because it's a really a big problem for me.

System details:

Lenovo IdeaPad 520

NVIDIA GeForce MX 150

IntelR UHD 620

:)

Icias, Oct 19, 2019
  2. wref11 Win User

Bluish screen tint (not BSOD)

Greeting fellow Windows 10 users,

A while ago I used to have a problem - upon finishing playing certain games in full-screen mode and exiting back to windows my screen would acquire a bluish tint and make me sad.

After searching for quite a while none of the solutions I found worked and I found out that by changing my screen's resolution the colours would go back to normal. Besides, someone has pointed out that it was a known issue and that it would be fixed with the Creator's update in a few month. Some half a year or more later the Creator's update did come out and fixed the bug.

Then a month ago or so the GDPR update came out and "fixed" the fix. Now whenever I exit certain games, disconnect my USB mouse or sometimes just randomly it acquires the bluish tint. And changing the resolution does not work any longer most of the times. What does work for me is logging out from the session, but it's hardly an ideal solution.

So does anyone has an idea how to fix it for good or should I just wait the next update and hope they'll fix it again.

Thanks,

I feel like w10 devs secretly love Unix and make a crappy buggy product on purpose so to encourage more people to try it out

wref11, Oct 19, 2019
  3. WIN 10: KVM switch turns resolution bluish in one of the 2 computers

any idea why Computer 1 is fine and Computer 2 has a bluish screen? have updated drivers, etc. still not working. //thanks.

PC_warrior_23, Oct 19, 2019
  4. Tried everything but the screen is still bluish Any idea how to fix it?

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Oct 19, 2019
Thema:

Tried everything but the screen is still bluish Any idea how to fix it?

1. Tried everything but the screen is still bluish Any idea how to fix it? - Similar Threads - Tried everything screen

2. Any idea on a fix?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Any idea on a fix?: My computer completly freezes for a couple of seconds and my audio turns off for a few seconds aswell. A few seconds later everything gets connected back and my computer unfreezes. It happens whenever no matter what I'am doing. But when im playing rust im gettting an error...
  3. Any idea on a fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any idea on a fix?: My computer completly freezes for a couple of seconds and my audio turns off for a few seconds aswell. A few seconds later everything gets connected back and my computer unfreezes. It happens whenever no matter what I'am doing. But when im playing rust im gettting an error...
  4. guys how do i fix the blank icons i tried everything any ideas

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    guys how do i fix the blank icons i tried everything any ideas: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Kokoloko35 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mee7zb/guys_how_do_i_fix_the_blank_icons_i_tried/
  5. The last windows update killed my sound, any ideas how to fix it? Tried everything driver...

The last windows update killed my sound, any ideas how to fix it? Tried everything driver...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Amseeclan [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/it7i5i/the_last_windows_update_killed_my_sound_any_ideas/
  6. Any idea how to fix this.?

Any idea how to fix this.?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/varanofficial [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hclw0u/any_idea_how_to_fix_this/
  7. Any idea how to fix this??

Any idea how to fix this??: [ATTACH] So I was having fun playing rainbow six and after i quit to desktop.Boom,suddenly my shortcut turns out to be like this any idea how i can fix it back to normal?...
  8. Any ideas how to fix this?

Any ideas how to fix this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/tgmcniff [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ehmiq6/any_ideas_how_to_fix_this/
  9. Any ideas how to fix?

Any ideas how to fix?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jenowagner [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dpd4kq/any_ideas_how_to_fix/
  10. Done everything but the screen is still bluish Any idea how to fix it?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Done everything but the screen is still bluish Any idea how to fix it?: Hey there! I have been facing this issue for past 2 weeks i tried everything reinstalling driver software, reinstalling windows, display calibration etc. But nothing happened any idea how to fix because it's a really a big problem for me. System details: Lenovo IdeaPad...