Windows 10: Tried everything i know, what else can i try?

Discus and support Tried everything i know, what else can i try? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; 100% New build. version 20h2(OS Build 19042.630) Things I have done: Updated all drivers. no warnings or unknowns in device manager. Only Monitor,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JuicyPoo, Nov 21, 2020.

1. JuicyPoo Win User

Tried everything i know, what else can i try?

100% New build.
    version 20h2(OS Build 19042.630)

Things I have done:

Updated all drivers.
    no warnings or unknowns in device manager.
    Only Monitor, keyboard and mouse attached.
    Moved around one and both ram sticks through the slots.
    Purchased new ram. moved them all around again.
    ran memory diagnostic. had one error, it froze the computer.
    did sfc /scannow. It usually, but not always finds and fixes corrupted files.
    dskchk had no errors.
    installed W10 through multiple usb drives thinking I had a corrupted installation.
    updated bios using using usb stick.

:)

JuicyPoo, Nov 21, 2020

2. Tried messenger for camera....

Hi,

Normally, the issue with the camera not being detected is caused by an outdated driver or a recent update triggers a system conflict. To assist you with your concern, we suggest that you follow the steps listed on this
    link. This is to identify and resolve any issues if Windows
    can't detect the device.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Nov 21, 2020
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Tried everything i know, what else can i try? :p

cadaveca, Nov 21, 2020
  4. NOPD Win User

Programs Missing From Control Panel List

I was able to get rid of XNVIEW by downloading it and using it's own uninstaller.
    Have tried method suggested by Pyramid 10 with photoscape without success.
    Can't figure out how to do what is asked.

Your next suggestion?

Thema:

1. Tried everything i know, what else can i try? - Similar Threads - Tried everything else

2. I don’t know what to do I’ve tried everything they won’t open or work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I don’t know what to do I’ve tried everything they won’t open or work: I download a game hit open file and it’ll either close right after opening or I download it and and hit run and nothing happens I thought maybe my files were corrupted so I ran a scan said some were and then it fixed then I restored the health restarted my computer and it...
  3. I don’t know what to do I’ve tried everything they won’t open or work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don’t know what to do I’ve tried everything they won’t open or work: I download a game hit open file and it’ll either close right after opening or I download it and and hit run and nothing happens I thought maybe my files were corrupted so I ran a scan said some were and then it fixed then I restored the health restarted my computer and it...
  4. I don’t know what to do I’ve tried everything they won’t open or work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I try everything else on this **** laptop

I try everything else on this **** laptop: I try everything to get my window 10 storage do go down but Everytime I do it's keep getting full and all way say low storage all I want is to update my laptop and it's pissing me off...
  6. I try everything else on this **** laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I try everything else on this **** laptop: I try everything to get my window 10 storage do go down but Everytime I do it's keep getting full and all way say low storage all I want is to update my laptop and it's pissing me off...
  7. I try everything else on this **** laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. I've tried everything I can

in Windows 10 Customization
    I've tried everything I can: I have looked on multiple threads trying to fix this but they don't work. There is a search bar at the top of my screen and it isn't part of a 3rd party software I've searched for it already. and I don't know what to do. Please help it is driving me insane.[ATTACH]...
  9. MS OneDrive will not launch - tried everything I know...

MS OneDrive will not launch - tried everything I know...: I have never had this issue with OneDrive.... I download, install it, and it will absolutely not launch. No taskbar icon, no service. Things I have tried: SFC scan (found errors and able to fix) DISM restore health (found errors and able to fix) Compatibility mode...
  10. Display not detected - What else can I try?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Display not detected - What else can I try?: So I read about setting display to Extend I've tried updating the graphics card, looks ok and Device Mgr sez it's working The external display, a TV, worked before on Win 7 just fine! this is: Win 10 64 bit Home was Win 7 HP Pavilion dv7 laptop AMD Radeon HD 6300M...