Windows 10: Tried everything in another post. Did not work.

Discus and support Tried everything in another post. Did not work. in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; My PC is giving me the you have been signed into a temporary profile bullshit every time i log in with password. It proceeds to then always do this no... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by TheMinevenger, Jul 3, 2019.

1. Tried everything in another post. Did not work.

My PC is giving me the you have been signed into a temporary profile bullshit every time i log in with password. It proceeds to then always do this no matter how much I try to fix it. Fix You've been signed in with a temporary profile in Windows 10 that is the forum that I used. I tried every step for one .bak file but nothing worked. It just always logs me into a temporary profile no matter what I do to fix it.

:)

TheMinevenger, Jul 3, 2019
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jul 3, 2019
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jul 3, 2019
  4. Tried everything in another post. Did not work.

PC wont boot up (No POST, No Video)

I recently installed a new Asus M5A99X Evo r2.0. The motherboard green LED lights up and the case and cpu fans spin. But there is no video when its hooked up to my monitor.

Steps that i have tried:
    PERFORM THESE STEPS before posting about POST/boot/no video problems!

Made sure all connections are properly connected.

Flashing the CMOS

Tested the PSU

Followed all steps in the user manual

If there are any links that you guys can point me to or suggestions that could help it would be highly appreciated. Thank you

Mrblack761, Jul 3, 2019
Thema:

Tried everything in another post. Did not work.

1. Tried everything in another post. Did not work. - Similar Threads - Tried everything another

2. I tried everything but it did not work, do i have to change headphones?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I tried everything but it did not work, do i have to change headphones?: I was playing videogames and everything was fine but then I had to go to the bathroom. After I came back the headphones were not working, I tried restarting, using control panel, updating the driver, uninstalling the driver and reinstalling it but nothing worked. What should...
  3. I tried everything but it did not work, do i have to change headphones?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I tried everything but it did not work, do i have to change headphones?: I was playing videogames and everything was fine but then I had to go to the bathroom. After I came back the headphones were not working, I tried restarting, using control panel, updating the driver, uninstalling the driver and reinstalling it but nothing worked. What should...
  4. Why did my PC restart Problem, Tried everything but didnt work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did my PC restart Problem, Tried everything but didnt work: So I tried to install Windows 10 on my PC but unfortunately, I got this error: Why did my PC restart Problem, I tried connecting the PC to a wired connection, it kept loading then the PC restarted and gave me the same error, couldn't enter to the safe mode, Please guys help...
  5. Why did my PC restart Problem, Tried everything but didnt work

Why did my PC restart Problem, Tried everything but didnt work: So I tried to install Windows 10 on my PC but unfortunately, I got this error: Why did my PC restart Problem, I tried connecting the PC to a wired connection, it kept loading then the PC restarted and gave me the same error, couldn't enter to the safe mode, Please guys help...
  6. Why did my PC restart Problem, Tried everything but didnt work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Microphone not getting recognised tried everything and did everything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone not getting recognised tried everything and did everything: I have a desktop computer and have a headphone USB so thats why I bought a jack micrphone GM100 reddragon the system notice that the mic is plug in but when I go to sounds there it says there are no additional devices plug in please help!...
  8. Microphone not getting recognised tried everything and did everything

Microphone not getting recognised tried everything and did everything: I have a desktop computer and have a headphone USB so thats why I bought a jack micrphone GM100 reddragon the system notice that the mic is plug in but when I go to sounds there it says there are no additional devices plug in please help!...
  9. Microphone not getting recognised tried everything and did everything

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. My computer did not restart correctly. Ive tried everything and nothing works

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My computer did not restart correctly. Ive tried everything and nothing works: PC did not start correctly over and over again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-did-not-restart-correctly-ive-tried/42975e4f-828a-47cf-b17f-1816edaf4713