Windows 10: Tried everything to fix the corrupted Windows 10

Discus and support Tried everything to fix the corrupted Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I tried all of the following methods and I’m unable to fix the windows. Here’s what I have tried: Method - 1 Chkdsk c: /r It took it 8 hours to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by mayankpukhral, Jul 17, 2020.

1. Tried everything to fix the corrupted Windows 10

I tried all of the following methods and I’m unable to fix the windows. Here’s what I have tried:

Method - 1 Chkdsk c: /r

It took it 8 hours to complete and I got error “Failed to transfer logged messages to the event log with status 50”.
    Tried everything to fix the corrupted Windows 10 [​IMG]

Method 2 Sfc scan now

I got “Window Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation” message.

Method 3 Reset PC

I got this error:

“We cannot reset your pc and keep your personal files.”

Method 4 Startup Repair

I got this error:

“Startup Repair couldn’t repair your pc.

Log File: C:\Windows\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt

Method 5 Using recovery usb drive
    I got this error:

What should I do now?

:)

mayankpukhral, Jul 17, 2020

2. Corrupt file - Can't fix. [Fixed]

Hi Vincent,

Thank you for posting your concern here in Microsoft Community.

Before proceeding, please check if the same issue occur when logged in through a different user account.

Ref: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-set-up-accounts

Please perform the below steps and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

This issue may happen due to system file corruption. I suggest you to run System file checker. System File checker (SFC) scan is done to check if there are any corrupted system files that could be causing this issue. Kindly follow
    the below given steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select
      Command prompt (Admin)
      to bring up elevated Command prompt.
    • In Command prompt type sfc/scannow and press enter.
    • Restart the computer.
    If no corrupted system files were found in the previous state, then I suggest you to try the following steps:

• Open command prompt by pressing Windows key + X and selecting “Command prompt admin”.
    • In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:
    DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

• Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.
    Hope this information helps. Please post us if you need any further assistance with Windows.

Thank you.

Sagnik_Chakraborty, Jul 17, 2020
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jul 17, 2020
  4. TV2
    TV2 Win User

Tried everything to fix the corrupted Windows 10

Code 39 Corrupted Driver Problem. Tried Everything.

I think that the USB drivers get corrupted from time to time, depending on the user and what they are doing with their system. It's pretty common actually.
    So when you "reset the USB stack" you basically force Windows to reinstall everything fresh. That should cancel out any corruption.

If it doesn't work then you may be looking at a hardware failure (that's why you test the mouse), or perhaps a bigger global problem with Windows.

But, one step at a time.

Thema:

Tried everything to fix the corrupted Windows 10

1. Tried everything to fix the corrupted Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Tried everything fix

2. help fixing broken icons on windows 10 tryed everything

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    help fixing broken icons on windows 10 tryed everything: thumbnails work fine when bigger ihave tried deleting the icons.db rebooted used sage thumbs icon rebuilder nothing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-fixing-broken-icons-on-windows-10-tryed/cc4064b6-0b34-4a5e-8525-58a10cd6b6f5
  3. help fixing broken icons on windows 10 tryed everything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    help fixing broken icons on windows 10 tryed everything: thumbnails work fine when bigger ihave tried deleting the icons.db rebooted used sage thumbs icon rebuilder nothing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-fixing-broken-icons-on-windows-10-tryed/cc4064b6-0b34-4a5e-8525-58a10cd6b6f5
  4. help fixing broken icons on windows 10 tryed everything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 boot stalls, tried everything, can't fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 boot stalls, tried everything, can't fix: Hello,My computer running Windows 10 Pro latest version keeps stalling while it boots. I boot the computer, it spins about once and then stops as the dots get around the top, and then that's it. USB's are still on apart from the keyboard, my lights and my mouse still works,...
  6. Windows 10 boot stalls, tried everything, can't fix

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 boot stalls, tried everything, can't fix: Hello,My computer running Windows 10 Pro latest version keeps stalling while it boots. I boot the computer, it spins about once and then stops as the dots get around the top, and then that's it. USB's are still on apart from the keyboard, my lights and my mouse still works,...
  7. Windows 10 boot stalls, tried everything, can't fix

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Corrupted my Windows by trying to fix it

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Corrupted my Windows by trying to fix it: For the past year, I have been trying to reboot my windows and start fresh. Didn't work because it kept saying I needed more C: space to work. I have tried every built in reset in windows and NONE of them worked. I tried downloading windows 10 to a usb but instead of going to...
  9. Can't fix 0xc000007b Windows 10, tried everything.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't fix 0xc000007b Windows 10, tried everything.: This error happens when trying to play Assassin's Creed: Revelations and has happened to a few other games in the past. I have a 64bit laptop, Windows 10 I have installed all the VCRedist and .NET and DirectX packages, I have reinstalled the game over and over, I have tried...
  10. Windows Corruption On everything

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Corruption On everything: Hello, i’ve ran out of options and need answers on this. I have recently built my own pc and everything is up and running apart from the software side, i installed windows 10 from the official microsoft website and no matter how many times i reinstalled it i cant update or...