Windows 10: Tried getting help in the thread "Wifi Network is crashing several times a day after...

Discus and support Tried getting help in the thread "Wifi Network is crashing several times a day after... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I originally added my question to that of https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/profile/a44cf51e-47aa-413f-8b93-ac5b2c062c12 - but I did not get any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Mike J.707, Mar 12, 2021.

1. Tried getting help in the thread "Wifi Network is crashing several times a day after...

I originally added my question to that of https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/profile/a44cf51e-47aa-413f-8b93-ac5b2c062c12 - but I did not get any responses after a few days.

Shortly after installing, my Bluetooth adapter disappeared from my system. The adapter is half of the functionality of one of the newer combo NVME cards. The other half is an AC WiFI card. That continued to work without a hitch. After a lot of diagnostics and hours of pouring over the info available on the forums, it appeared that not only had the adapter disappeared from Windows, it refused to even try to recognize it any more. As far as Windows was concerned, I did not have it installed. Any diagnostics that I ran showed it working perfectly.

At the same time the Feedback Hub and Windows Store stopped working. I get a spinning circle like they were working on it, and then the following error codes;

Windows Store

Code: 0x80131500

CV: 9SMKd7CUMUONlzXo

And from Feedback Hub I get;

Try again Later

Something went wrong.

Both refused to work

I followed all of your steps above, most of which I had tried many times before without any change or solution to the problems.

Until I got to your last instruction, creating a new user to see if the profile was corrupt. I've experienced profile corruption before, and I was sure this was not it. But I wanted to test all your steps... and it worked. As soon as I logged in on another user, the Bluetooth adapter 'reappeared', and both Windows Store and Feedback Hub work instantly.

I figured I was on a roll, so I followed the instructions of Paul Navera, a little further down, and chose a restore point a little before the problem began. It took 10 minutes or so, but it failed.

Tried getting help in the thread "Wifi Network is crashing several times a day after... ce1ffaf1-03b7-4f28-ba39-825d5674f7a2?upload=true.png

From previous experience, this was not going to be fun. I was sure I was going to have to perform a full reinstall, as all the other restore points threw the same error. Then I noticed that my Bluetooth adapter was back. I tried both the Windows Store and Feedback Hub, and they do not work, same errors as before.

Suggestions?

EDIT: Scope of the issue is always relevant - I have had Bluetooth, Windows Store and Feedback Hub all start acting up 4 times now, and ended up doing a reinstall that allowed me to save my files, after trying all the less destructive options. 12-14 hours of work each time just to get them configured and all my programs installed and working.

EDIT^2: Another issue that shows up is that when this problem occurs, whatever is doing it changes the settings on and/or disables several random services. I have to go back through and check every service to see how it's supposed to be set, and whether it's running or not.

:)

Mike J.707, Mar 12, 2021

2. Unable to see a specific WiFi Network in list

I have Windows 8.1. I can see the WiFi networks of everyone in the vicinity. However, am unable to see the WiFi network installed in my home.

The WiFi Network that am unable to see is a new connection. This new connection is seen by all devices (Mobiles etc) but it is.not getting displayed in my Windows 8.1 list.

I have seen other threads on the issue which recommend checking WLAN Autoconfig etc. And have tried those steps too. But there is no change in the outcome.

Can anyone please suggest any solution that migjt work. I am not willing to format my Laptop.

Any help would be deeply appreciated.

Thanks in adv and Regards

Rahul P Sharma

RahulPSharma, Mar 12, 2021
  3. I get this network error every time on the first start up of the day.

Hello,

The Internet connection issue that you're experiencing after booting your Windows 10 PC might be due to a misconfigured network adapter driver. That being said, we'll need more information to properly address your concern. Kindly answer the following questions:

• What is the make and model of your Windows 10 device?
    • Aside from running the Network troubleshooter, what other troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Have you installed the latest updates for Windows 10?
    • What is the Version and OS Build of your Windows 10 device? You can verify this information by clicking the
      Start button, type About your PC, and then press
      Enter.

Since you have already tried running the Network troubleshooter to rectify the issue, we suggest following the rest of the troubleshooting steps found from this support

article
    . The article has troubleshooting steps for network connection issues in Windows 10.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Devlin Sco, Mar 12, 2021
  4. pinsir929 Win User

Tried getting help in the thread "Wifi Network is crashing several times a day after...

I get this network error every time on the first start up of the day.

• It's a custom built PC but the motherboard is a B85-PLUS
    • I uninstalled my network drivers in device manager
    I updated my network drivers from my motherboard manufacturer's website (ASUS)

I tried the " network reset" button provided in
    Network & Internet
    scrolled down in the status tab.

I tried netsh winsock reset and netsh int ip reset
    in cmd with run as administrator.

I tried disabling and reenabling my NIC using the
    ncpa.cpl
    in the run.exe.

I tried ipconfig /release ipconfig /flushdns ipconfig /renew

• I have installed the latest updates of windows 10 which is why I got the problem in the first place (the fall creator update)
    • Version 1709
    OS build 16299.192

pinsir929, Mar 12, 2021
Thema:

Tried getting help in the thread "Wifi Network is crashing several times a day after...

1. Tried getting help in the thread "Wifi Network is crashing several times a day after... - Similar Threads - Tried getting help

2. BSOD several times a day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD several times a day: My HP ENVY 15 is hitting a BSOD several times a day:https://www.dropbox.com/s/8qmng712ojjoxhw/log.txt?dl=0https://www.dropbox.com/s/aveu0tehbhdapxe/dump.dml?dl=0 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-several-times-a-day/30cb9f6c-136f-4ed7-a8a8-339df70b7e13
  3. BSOD Several Times A Day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Several Times A Day: Hello, I am getting BSOD errors several times per day, seemingly at random. This has been going on for about a month now. It started around the time of some Windows updates but I don't know if that is related.The last 5 minidump files are here:...
  4. computer crashing several times a day

computer crashing several times a day: Good morningI have posted this problem recently but have been unable to find the cause of my computer crashing numerous times. What happens is I am working away on documents with several windows open when without warning the screen goes black and is unresponsive. I have to...
  5. computer crashing several times a day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer crashing several times a day: Good morningI have posted this problem recently but have been unable to find the cause of my computer crashing numerous times. What happens is I am working away on documents with several windows open when without warning the screen goes black and is unresponsive. I have to...
  6. computer crashing several times a day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. windows 10 crashes every day several times

windows 10 crashes every day several times: I got a W10 Pro. It is crashing at startup or during working every day> Today it crashes 3 times after log in. Bluescreen dumps aren't created although i enabled this. I did a repair install, but that didnt help. I checked the memroy but that did give an error. I already...
  8. Wifi Network is crashing several times a day after updating KB4601382 Cumulative Update...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Wifi Network is crashing several times a day after updating KB4601382 Cumulative Update...: Hello Microsoft Community I have unfortunally installed the KB4601382 on my laptop maybe a week ago from Windows Update because it said it were pending, and since that my network on the laptop is starting to act up and change to limited 2 - 4 times a day, and the laptop has...
  9. PC crashed on some days after startup several times

PC crashed on some days after startup several times: On some days the PC just works fine but on some days it just crashed after a few seconds or minutes after startup like 5 times and then it runs fine for the rest of the day. Sometimes a get a normal BSOD, sometimes a frozen BSOD or a BSOD that looks corrupted. And sometimes...
  10. Windows 10 is crashing several times a day

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 is crashing several times a day: Windows 10 is crashing several times a day.I dont know why this happens.And have no idea how to fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10/96c9a5e9-f365-4311-9db4-d91d41efb0bf