Windows 10: Tried installing Windows 10, didn’t go according to plan

Discus and support Tried installing Windows 10, didn’t go according to plan in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; First time PC builder here, have an old pc and a new one, looked up some tutorials online for how to install windows 10 onto a new pc, got a bootable... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/loretaaa, Nov 27, 2020.

1. Tried installing Windows 10, didn’t go according to plan

First time PC builder here, have an old pc and a new one, looked up some tutorials online for how to install windows 10 onto a new pc, got a bootable USB etc. Problem is that I only have one hard drive, so I moved all my personal files to a usb and decided to use that for the windows download. Used the windows installer menu to clear it and install windows. Issues are: I cannot use WiFi even though I have an adapter, nor can I use my phones usb connection WiFi, and now the other pc isn’t booting up at all. Any ideas would be much appreciated.

submitted by /u/loretaaa
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/loretaaa, Nov 27, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 27, 2020
  3. Notification didn´t appear

Windows 10 has ben released for 1 day and a half,and I didn´t get the notification for installing.I reserved it.Can anyone help me?

PS I am running Windows 7 and it´s up to date.

Megabladme, Nov 27, 2020
  4. Tried installing Windows 10, didn’t go according to plan

My free Windows 10 update didn`t install probably.

My free Windows 10 update didn`t install probably.So I had to reinstall windows 7.Also when I Start Up the Laptop after about 30 secs, It shuts down and 3 secs later it starts up again. And then it runs fine after that. This problem only just started
    when the 10 was trying to install the first time round. I have tried to install Windows 10 again tonight and i`m asked for a product key. Also in my windows updates, it says that Windows 10 has Failed about 12 times.

MarkJHatcher, Nov 27, 2020
Thema:

Tried installing Windows 10, didn’t go according to plan

1. Tried installing Windows 10, didn’t go according to plan - Similar Threads - Tried installing didn’t

2. Getting "Something Didn’t Go as Planned" error during Windows Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting "Something Didn’t Go as Planned" error during Windows Update: I'm facing a bit of a challenge with my Windows Update and could use some guidance. Every time I attempt to install the latest update, I encounter the "Something Didn’t Go as Planned. Retrying few things" error.I've diligently followed the steps outlined in this helpful guide...
  3. Getting "Something Didn’t Go as Planned" error during Windows Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting "Something Didn’t Go as Planned" error during Windows Update: I'm facing a bit of a challenge with my Windows Update and could use some guidance. Every time I attempt to install the latest update, I encounter the "Something Didn’t Go as Planned. Retrying few things" error.I've diligently followed the steps outlined in this helpful guide...
  4. Something didn’t go as planned

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something didn’t go as planned: For the past few days i have been trying tirelessly to get my computer to update. I dont know what happened. What i did or didnt do to make it happen, but I would like advice on how to fix it. Thank you. I have been attempting to update to the newest edition of windows 11,...
  5. Something didn’t go as planned

Something didn’t go as planned: For the past few days i have been trying tirelessly to get my computer to update. I dont know what happened. What i did or didnt do to make it happen, but I would like advice on how to fix it. Thank you. I have been attempting to update to the newest edition of windows 11,...
  6. Windows 11 update: Something didn’t go as planned.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 update: Something didn’t go as planned.: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-update-something-didnt-go-as-planned/ab438c95-6b06-4b4a-88d6-bbb612bd00b3I try all from this link but not successful, My spec 13th i7, Acer Predator Neo 2023....
  7. Windows 11 update: Something didn’t go as planned.

Windows 11 update: Something didn’t go as planned.: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-update-something-didnt-go-as-planned/ab438c95-6b06-4b4a-88d6-bbb612bd00b3I try all from this link but not successful, My spec 13th i7, Acer Predator Neo 2023....
  8. Windows 11 update: Something didn’t go as planned.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 update: Something didn’t go as planned.: Hi there, I have an Alienware aurora r9 and I have windows 11. Since about late Feb. 2022 I’ve been trying to update my computer as updates have become available but ever since, after downloading the updates and attempting to install them, I get a message at around the 97%...
  9. Windows 11 update: Something didn’t go as planned.

Windows 11 update: Something didn’t go as planned.: Hi there, I have an Alienware aurora r9 and I have windows 11. Since about late Feb. 2022 I’ve been trying to update my computer as updates have become available but ever since, after downloading the updates and attempting to install them, I get a message at around the 97%...
  10. Just bootcamped my mac to run windows. Everything is going according to plan except for my...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Just bootcamped my mac to run windows. Everything is going according to plan except for my...: Hey, so I just bootcamped my 2016 MacBook Pro to run windows 10, and there is no input option for my headset. The only options are shown above. When the "Microphone" option is enabled no audio works and I wanted to talk to my friends on discord for the time being. I am...