Windows 10: Tried it and love it!

Discus and support Tried it and love it! in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have had all window versions and now I have the Win 10 Pro version. I have bought all the new hardware for my computer such as the EVO digital T-1... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jayefayed, Aug 1, 2015.

1. jayefayed Win User

Tried it and love it!

I have had all window versions and now I have the Win 10 Pro version. I have bought all the new hardware for my computer such as the EVO digital T-1 SSD, Asus GTX 795 video card, newest Asus mother Board (Z-87) with 64 gigs of Ram and the new X7 SoundBlaster and it runs perfect on all programs regardless what I throw at it. I am super impressed with the speed now. It rocks and my advice is get it! I keep reading all the errors people are having and I have none.

Tried it with my new Voice Live 3 Extreme and my new USB Behringer 1204 digital mixer and it worked perfect., A salute to Microsoft and their tech's and all the people who contributed to this fine program. I am sure with more updates it will even tweak itself to even be better. Amazing software and program.

Jaye
    Everett, WA

:)

jayefayed, Aug 1, 2015

2. I have Coreldraw 8, love it, and it won't operate in my Windows 10. Help!

I have Coreldraw 8, love it, and it won't operate in my Windows 10. Help!

Rev Ken Babcock, Aug 1, 2015
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    I have Coreldraw 8, love it, and it won't operate in my Windows 10. Help!

Hi Rev,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

1. Do you get any error message?

Suggest you to uninstall and reinstall CorelDraw 8 and check if that works.

If issue persist, install in compatibility mode.

Compatibility mode

I would suggest you to install the CorelDraw 8 in compatibility mode.

Follow the steps below on how to install
    CorelDraw 8 in compatibility mode:

1. Download the CorelDraw 8from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the driver and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the CorelDraw 8install and then check the functionality.

Keep us posted to help you better.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Aug 1, 2015
Thema:

Tried it and love it!

1. Tried it and love it! - Similar Threads - Tried love

2. Pictures won't appear for selection when I try to change background

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pictures won't appear for selection when I try to change background: I've been trying to change my lock screen and wallpaper, but when I go to click a picture or even a folder -- no photos show up. It appears on my laptop, but just not when I try to change my background. I saw this same question and there was an answer, but the command ran...
  3. Pictures won't appear for selection when I try to change background

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pictures won't appear for selection when I try to change background: I've been trying to change my lock screen and wallpaper, but when I go to click a picture or even a folder -- no photos show up. It appears on my laptop, but just not when I try to change my background. I saw this same question and there was an answer, but the command ran...
  4. Pictures won't appear for selection when I try to change background

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Someone is repeatedly trying to access or hack My Microsoft account ...help?

Someone is repeatedly trying to access or hack My Microsoft account ...help?: I first noticed this a year ago when someone managed to hack in to my gmail account and from there they got my Microsoft account password as well as a bunch of others..including my banking...it caused me all kinds if grief...I resolved all of this by changing all my passwords...
  6. Someone is repeatedly trying to access or hack My Microsoft account ...help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Someone is repeatedly trying to access or hack My Microsoft account ...help?: I first noticed this a year ago when someone managed to hack in to my gmail account and from there they got my Microsoft account password as well as a bunch of others..including my banking...it caused me all kinds if grief...I resolved all of this by changing all my passwords...
  7. yesterday my xbox app on pc wasn't working so i tried to uninstall it and reinstall it, but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    yesterday my xbox app on pc wasn't working so i tried to uninstall it and reinstall it, but...: everything is stuck on pending https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yesterday-my-xbox-app-on-pc-wasnt-working-so-i/4fa790cc-3195-44eb-9536-9f31bddc21ac
  8. yesterday my xbox app on pc wasn't working so i tried to uninstall it and reinstall it, but...

yesterday my xbox app on pc wasn't working so i tried to uninstall it and reinstall it, but...: everything is stuck on pending https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yesterday-my-xbox-app-on-pc-wasnt-working-so-i/4fa790cc-3195-44eb-9536-9f31bddc21ac
  9. For the love of crumb cake, please help me get rid of these icons. I've tried everything...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    For the love of crumb cake, please help me get rid of these icons. I've tried everything...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/shanestevens [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jfzfeg/for_the_love_of_crumb_cake_please_help_me_get_rid/
  10. My partner really likes this image and would love to know where this library is. Tried...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My partner really likes this image and would love to know where this library is. Tried...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TypicalGuppy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hfwnhm/my_partner_really_likes_this_image_and_would_love/