Windows 10: Tried it and love it!

Discus and support Tried it and love it! in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have had all window versions and now I have the Win 10 Pro version. I have bought all the new hardware for my computer such as the EVO digital T-1... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jayefayed, Aug 1, 2015.

1. jayefayed Win User

Tried it and love it!

I have had all window versions and now I have the Win 10 Pro version. I have bought all the new hardware for my computer such as the EVO digital T-1 SSD, Asus GTX 795 video card, newest Asus mother Board (Z-87) with 64 gigs of Ram and the new X7 SoundBlaster and it runs perfect on all programs regardless what I throw at it. I am super impressed with the speed now. It rocks and my advice is get it! I keep reading all the errors people are having and I have none.

Tried it with my new Voice Live 3 Extreme and my new USB Behringer 1204 digital mixer and it worked perfect., A salute to Microsoft and their tech's and all the people who contributed to this fine program. I am sure with more updates it will even tweak itself to even be better. Amazing software and program.

Jaye
    Everett, WA

:)

jayefayed, Aug 1, 2015

2. I have Coreldraw 8, love it, and it won't operate in my Windows 10. Help!

I have Coreldraw 8, love it, and it won't operate in my Windows 10. Help!

Rev Ken Babcock, Aug 1, 2015
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    I have Coreldraw 8, love it, and it won't operate in my Windows 10. Help!

Hi Rev,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

1. Do you get any error message?

Suggest you to uninstall and reinstall CorelDraw 8 and check if that works.

If issue persist, install in compatibility mode.

Compatibility mode

I would suggest you to install the CorelDraw 8 in compatibility mode.

Follow the steps below on how to install
    CorelDraw 8 in compatibility mode:

1. Download the CorelDraw 8from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the driver and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the CorelDraw 8install and then check the functionality.

Keep us posted to help you better.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Aug 1, 2015
Thema:

Tried it and love it!

1. Tried it and love it! - Similar Threads - Tried love

2. So I'm trying to open up programs like Nvidia Shadowplay Setup and the Defragger Software,...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    So I'm trying to open up programs like Nvidia Shadowplay Setup and the Defragger Software,...: ...Task Scheduler doesn't work. I've tried starting/restarting it in services.msc, but I get this error: [ATTACH] How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-im-trying-to-open-up-programs-like-nvidia/d4d61eee-3c47-4215-87ff-f600c8e2b673
  3. Trying to Reset Surface Pro 3 With Windows 10 Business License

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trying to Reset Surface Pro 3 With Windows 10 Business License: I have an old Surface Pro 3 work computer that I want to donate. I have tried to reset the computer using Reset and using a USB drive with Windows 10 install but both have failed. Reset starts and gets part way through the process to Getting a few things ready 100% and...
  4. I'm getting the following message when trying to update windows 10 64-bit

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I'm getting the following message when trying to update windows 10 64-bit: A current driver on your pc may be better than the driver we are trying to install We'll keep trying to install. Seems to be related to synaptics mouse which Is unlocateable in the device manager. No error code given with error message...
  5. Help me please, ive had this problem for over 4 months now and i tried almost everything...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help me please, ive had this problem for over 4 months now and i tried almost everything...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/notyounis [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f4s5hu/help_me_please_ive_had_this_problem_for_over_4/
  6. Trying to partition my SSD and need help...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Trying to partition my SSD and need help...: Hey, I'm trying to create a new partition on my drive, but when I try to shrink the drive in disk management it says I can only have a maximum of 6000 odd mb yet I have 150gb of free space and when I try on minitool there isn't even an option to create a new partition. I...
  7. Getting BSOD when trying to install bigger data. ntoskrnl.exe+1c1510, hal.dll

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Getting BSOD when trying to install bigger data. ntoskrnl.exe+1c1510, hal.dll: Hello Everyone, Recently i reinstalled Windows on a Samsung 970 Evo Plus, because i got many random BsoD's before. So i reinstalled Windows 10 on a new SSD and now get the PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA BsoD, when i try to install a Program. For ex. i tried to install...
  8. Unable to activate Windows We can’t reactivate Windows on this device. Try again later.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unable to activate Windows We can’t reactivate Windows on this device. Try again later.: [ATTACH] Each time I pick my PC from the List it is showing me this. I have a Digital copy of windows as I updated it from Windows 8.1 and I'm worried now that my license is revoked or something. What should I do? I do not have lose £220, and I'm not happy to ditch Windows...
  9. I get this blue screen whenever I try to exit youtube fullscreen, does anyone know how to...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I get this blue screen whenever I try to exit youtube fullscreen, does anyone know how to...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Magentacarpet [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f4k42y/i_get_this_blue_screen_whenever_i_try_to_exit/
  10. How to prevent mouse from waking PC from sleep? Tried Mouse properties

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to prevent mouse from waking PC from sleep? Tried Mouse properties: Win 10 system, I'm trying to prevent the mouse from waking the PC from sleep since bumping into my desk is sufficient to move the mouse and thus wake up the PC, which is very annoying. Mouse is a Logitech wireless mouse that uses a Logitech unifying receiver. I used this...