Windows 10: Tried Migrating to Edge instead of Chrome on a Fresh Windows Install, but Youtube Doesn't...

Discus and support Tried Migrating to Edge instead of Chrome on a Fresh Windows Install, but Youtube Doesn't... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Wontons [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m6qgbi/tried_migrating_to_edge_instead_of_chrome_on_a/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Wontons, Mar 16, 2021.

1. Tried Migrating to Edge instead of Chrome on a Fresh Windows Install, but Youtube Doesn't...

/u/Wontons, Mar 16, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

Tried Migrating to Edge instead of Chrome on a Fresh Windows Install, but Youtube Doesn't... [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Mar 16, 2021
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Tried Migrating to Edge instead of Chrome on a Fresh Windows Install, but Youtube Doesn't... [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Mar 16, 2021
  4. Tried Migrating to Edge instead of Chrome on a Fresh Windows Install, but Youtube Doesn't...

setting doesn´t launch, or launches the store instead

setting doesn´t launch, or launches the store instead

Moved from es-ES

YESICAAMAYA, Mar 16, 2021
Thema:

Tried Migrating to Edge instead of Chrome on a Fresh Windows Install, but Youtube Doesn't...

1. Tried Migrating to Edge instead of Chrome on a Fresh Windows Install, but Youtube Doesn't... - Similar Threads - Tried Migrating Edge

2. trying to fresh install windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    trying to fresh install windows 11: I am trying to install windows 11 on my laptop and when prompted to select my boot device in the bios menu I select the USB but after that the windows symbol appear with a black screen and everything freezes nothing happens pls help me install it...
  3. trying to fresh install windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    trying to fresh install windows 11: I am trying to install windows 11 on my laptop and when prompted to select my boot device in the bios menu I select the USB but after that the windows symbol appear with a black screen and everything freezes nothing happens pls help me install it...
  4. Edge Chromium YouTube chat located below video instead of on the side

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Chromium YouTube chat located below video instead of on the side: Hello, I have been using Edge Chromium to view YT videos because it doesn't wind upbuffering after a while of watching videos the way it does in FireFox. All ofmy browsers (except for Edge) have the chat on the right side of the screen.Edge Chromium recently spontaneously now...
  5. Trying to migrate windows installation to new ssd.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trying to migrate windows installation to new ssd.: When I first did this build, I installed windows on a 1tb ssd. I just got a new 2tb ssd and I want to migrate my windows installation and files to the 2tb ssd. So I cloned my 1tb to the 2tb and reset the boot priority to my 2tb. So I booted up windows and windows still...
  6. Trying to Fresh Install Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trying to Fresh Install Windows 10: Hello, I’m trying to fresh install Windows 10 on my computer and encountering the problem seen here.In words: when I boot from a DVD, the Windows logo flashes and then the screen goes blank with a flashing white line. no buttons do anything and i have to hard restart the...
  7. Installing Chrome Extensions in Edge

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Installing Chrome Extensions in Edge: I have just switched from Chrome to the new Edge browser. What would be the best way to transfer the numerous Chrome extensions that I have to Edge? submitted by /u/skywalker505 [link] [comments]...
  8. chrome or windows edge

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    chrome or windows edge: hp crashed hard drive twice in one year they tell me I should have used mcaffe antivirus I had chrome installed before now trying to download chrome and I keep getting messages to use Microsoft edge (hp pavilion) is hp crashing my hard drive because I use chrome instead of...
  9. Youtube on Chrome

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Youtube on Chrome: Whenever I fullscreen a video youtube, the scrolling bar and title of the video fades halfway (so that I can still see it on the screen) as opposed to disappearing after a few seconds. Any tips?...
  10. Problem with Edge and YouTube

in Browsers and Email
    Problem with Edge and YouTube: I've noticed a problem with YouTube in msEdge browser. When I load YouTube, the panel on the left which has the home button, subscriptions, library etc. doesn't have a vertical scroll bar. And sometimes the panel has a dotted line around it like with focus. It just started...