Windows 10: Tried playing red faction for the first time and it crashed, kinda. Now it will not get off...

Discus and support Tried playing red faction for the first time and it crashed, kinda. Now it will not get off... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/flopmaster300 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/flopmaster300, Mar 5, 2021.

1. Tried playing red faction for the first time and it crashed, kinda. Now it will not get off...

/u/flopmaster300, Mar 5, 2021
  2. Geethu B Win User

Red Faction Guerrilla Install Problem

Hi Ben,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I will surely help you with this issue.

The issue may occur if the game is not compatible with Windows 10.

I suggest you to install Red Faction Guerrilla game in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

To install game in compatibility mode follow these steps:

a. Right-click on the setup file of the program and select “Properties”.

c. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

d. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and
    select latest version of Windows from the drop down list.

e. Let the game install and then check the functionality.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Mar 5, 2021
  3. RobertPU Win User
    Why Is Red Faction Guerrilla Re-Mars-Tered Not Working

but the real problem is the first error when i installed and try to play the game at the first place not that error i got that when i tried to fix the first error with the crack of the steam version of red faction guerrilla

RobertPU, Mar 5, 2021
  4. Tried playing red faction for the first time and it crashed, kinda. Now it will not get off...

issue running Red Faction Guerrilla on win 10

Hi,

I was playing red faction guerrilla on w7 perfect, I upgraded to w10 and the pop up warning says :"there was a problem with your installation.Reinstall and try again".

I ´m not new on a pc and i´ve tried everythig reinstalled with admin status, my driver card is up to date, anyone can help?

Thanks.

AndresGomila, Mar 5, 2021
Thema:

Tried playing red faction for the first time and it crashed, kinda. Now it will not get off...

1. Tried playing red faction for the first time and it crashed, kinda. Now it will not get off... - Similar Threads - Tried playing red

2. My screen keeps turning red time and time again, first it happened on YouTube, now on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My screen keeps turning red time and time again, first it happened on YouTube, now on...: It randomly turns red from different parts of the screen and it's really weird, hasn't happened outside of google yet so i don't know if its a display issue or something else, please help!...
  3. My screen keeps turning red time and time again, first it happened on YouTube, now on...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My screen keeps turning red time and time again, first it happened on YouTube, now on...: It randomly turns red from different parts of the screen and it's really weird, hasn't happened outside of google yet so i don't know if its a display issue or something else, please help!...
  4. My screen keeps turning red time and time again, first it happened on YouTube, now on...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Help, everytime I try to do anything with cmd, it kinda crashes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help, everytime I try to do anything with cmd, it kinda crashes: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Destroyer0701 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k3b5ub/help_everytime_i_try_to_do_anything_with_cmd_it/
  6. Random Crash That's Kinda Scary

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Crash That's Kinda Scary: I've had this issue over the past six months or so where my computer will randomly crash midgame. No BSOD, no forewarning. The screens will freeze and my headset will produce a high-frequency tone, similar to a high octave synth. This screen freeze and noise continues for...
  7. The Real Problem With Red Faction Guerrilla Re-Mars-Tered

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Real Problem With Red Faction Guerrilla Re-Mars-Tered: This Is the Real Problem With Red Faction Guerilla Re-Mars-Tered so the real problem that i got is this could not allocate 2,346.365,000 the version of this game is the gog version so can anyone help me with this error please...
  8. Why Is Red Faction Guerrilla Re-Mars-Tered Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Is Red Faction Guerrilla Re-Mars-Tered Not Working: I got a problem with this game and it wont work i tried to solve it with the crack of the original game but it still wont work here is the error the procedure entry point_BinkSetIOSize@4 could not be located in the dynamic link library what should i do...
  9. trying to play Command and Conquer The First Decade

trying to play Command and Conquer The First Decade: I am currently lost with this. I have been able to install the games on this old bundle pack of CaC games I can go into them just fine and access the ingame menus no problem and smooth as can be. As soon as I go to actually play the game though Ex. (Campaign) it lags and...
  10. red screen crash while playing xcom 2

red screen crash while playing xcom 2: I have been trying to play xcom 2 for the past week and every time during the first 10-30 minutes the game crashes along with the pc and I get a red screen with no text. I have to manually turn off my computer and my pc creates a dump file. This has happened every time except...