Windows 10: tried re installing windows 10 and now im unable to logon too computer completely

Discus and support tried re installing windows 10 and now im unable to logon too computer completely in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I tried re installing windows 10 and now im unable to logon too computer completely it pulls up toher user instead of my microsoft account to get on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Gonzales298, Nov 7, 2018.

1. tried re installing windows 10 and now im unable to logon too computer completely

I tried re installing windows 10 and now im unable to logon too computer completely it pulls up toher user instead of my microsoft account to get on the computer i tried all microsoft passwords changing passwor nothing works it has two sign in options one is phone number email the other is username so im not sure what to do? How to get back onto the computer?

:)

Gonzales298, Nov 7, 2018
  2. GlouGlou Win User

Unable to use catalyst 9.4 on Windows xp64

Hi,

Im unable to use Catalyst 9.4 on Windows XP64.
    Im currently using Catalyst 9.1 and wanted to install 9.4. I tried with 9.2 and 9.3 and had the same results: system reboots before displaying the logon screen.

Steps to reproduce on my system:
    1. uninstall Catalyst 9.1
    2. reboot.
    3. run Driver Sweeper (not sure about the name of that software).
    4. reboot.
    5. install Catalyst 9.4 (or 9.2 or 9.3 *Smile tried re installing windows 10 and now im unable to logon too computer completely :))

Informations you might need:
    - My Windows XP64 is legit and "untouched" (not unattended).
    - I used to have ATITools 0.26 that i uninstalled after my first try.
    - I didn't find anything relevant in my event viewer after booting into safe mode.

Thanks in advance.

GlouGlou, Nov 27, 2018
  3. Harry9001 Win User
    Unable to install any OS

Hi guys, I'm unable to install any OS. I tried ubuntu and got input/output error, tried installing window 7 error 0x80000010.

Downloaded iso's of both again and again still same result. Got a new SSD still the same, tried a different usb still the same.

I'm fed up, have been trying since the past 1 month still am unable to install.
    I've listed my specs in my profile.

PS Have even tried/changed my ram.
    Where the pug is the problem ?

I have been using live usb to work on computer for now but I need a permanent OS.

Harry9001, Nov 27, 2018
  4. tried re installing windows 10 and now im unable to logon too computer completely

Unable to install any OS

Ram, if a cmos clear doesnt fix it, replace the ram. check the seating of the CPU too make sure there are no bent pins

eidairaman1, Nov 27, 2018
Thema:

tried re installing windows 10 and now im unable to logon too computer completely

1. tried re installing windows 10 and now im unable to logon too computer completely - Similar Threads - tried installing unable

2. Complete Re-Install of Windows 10 Home......

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Complete Re-Install of Windows 10 Home......: Two problems fixed but now, computers on my home network cannot be seen. Media streaming works but computers, including my laptop which is the main computer is not shown in the network list. All my drives on private network are shared. Discovery is on. Password is off. It's...
  3. Complete Re-Install of Windows 10 Home......

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Complete Re-Install of Windows 10 Home......: Two problems fixed but now, computers on my home network cannot be seen. Media streaming works but computers, including my laptop which is the main computer is not shown in the network list. All my drives on private network are shared. Discovery is on. Password is off. It's...
  4. Complete Re-Install of Windows 10 Home......

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Windows 10 freezing and/or blue screen - now unable to complete re-install of windows...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 freezing and/or blue screen - now unable to complete re-install of windows...: Not sure if I have a hardware problem or what ?Desktop had been sitting for months. Plugged it in and started doing windows updates and brought norton up to date. It kept freezing up while updating - sometimes blue screen 'kernal data inpage error', then 'critical process...
  6. Tried to re-install Windows 10 and now can not get computer to do anything.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Tried to re-install Windows 10 and now can not get computer to do anything.: I went to do a factory restore, and it was unable to complete the function. I only had a few things on there, so I was doing a complete clean of all documents. I followed all prompts and yet, after waiting for almost an hour, it would come back and say that it could not...
  7. re install win 10 completely

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    re install win 10 completely: computer down need to make usb installation stick to re install win 10 completely https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/re-install-win-10-completely/ee96a7ac-fa68-4750-8c31-0a2417ee12fb
  8. Tried to install Windows 10 on our Windows 7 - but it was unable to complete installation -...

Tried to install Windows 10 on our Windows 7 - but it was unable to complete installation -...: We purchased a 1TB to our 10 year old computer Windows 7 then downloaded and tried to install Windows 10. It was unable to complete the installation. Ran Windows update trouble shooter and it indicated Error #8007042-2000D, but I can't see, to find help for that number. I...
  9. Complete re-install of Windows 10

Complete re-install of Windows 10: How can I re-install Windows completely, the PC came with Windows 7, I upgraded to 10 when it was free, Windows 10 is not working right. Mail, Cortana, display and other features, all data is backed up, would like not to re-install other personal programs....
  10. Firefox unable to complete re-install....

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox unable to complete re-install....: Having had problems earlier with Firefox my default browser decided to remove and re-install, however the new download is unable to complete saying try again. This sounds as though it hasn't uninstalled properly to begin with so any ideas how to resolve this ? Thanks...