Windows 10: Tried scanning a file and it said page not available

Discus and support Tried scanning a file and it said page not available in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I tried scanning a file and it directed me to windows defender but said page not available, and also my virus and threat protection option is gone as... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Alan Ieng, Feb 6, 2021.

1. Alan Ieng Win User

Tried scanning a file and it said page not available

I tried scanning a file and it directed me to windows defender but said page not available, and also my virus and threat protection option is gone as well.

Tried scanning a file and it said page not available b9e56e41-3cf6-4d69-a6ff-c82ab2df16e3?upload=true.png Tried scanning a file and it said page not available 5ad7fe56-bc2b-40e4-a4ee-7beaea5a8f9a?upload=true.png

:)

Alan Ieng, Feb 6, 2021
  2. psyko12 Win User

Page File

Set minimum and maximum to a constant number as suggested by others, that will help reduce fragmentation on the drive coz of different page file sizing.

psyko12, Feb 6, 2021
  3. Paolo Mag Win User
    how do i scan multiple pages to one file on windows10 fax and scan

Hello Mike,

As per the description of the issue, you want to know how to scan multiple pages to one file using Fax and Scan in Windows 10. This feature is not yet available, we suggest that you post your query to Feedback Hub. This is for Microsoft programmers to see the
    idea that you have suggested.

Regards.

Paolo Mag, Feb 6, 2021
  4. Tried scanning a file and it said page not available

how to scan multiple pages into 1 PDF using the MS Scanner

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Please refer the steps below to scan multiple pages into one PDF file and see if it helps;

• Search Windows Fax and Scan.
    • Then click Windows Fax and Scan.
    • Click Scan in the bottom of the left pane.
    • On the toolbar, click New Scan.
    • In the New Scan dialog box, click the Profile list, and then click
      Photo. The default settings for scanning a photo, which you can use or change, are automatically displayed.
    • To see how the photo will appear when scanned, click Preview. If needed, change your scan settings, and then preview the image again.
    • Click Scan.
    For the issue with "HP Solutions Center" i would suggest you to install it in Compatibility mode and see if it helps:

Now, to install in Compatibility Mode, follow these steps:

a. Locate the executable file (.exe file) for the driver installation program.

b. Right-click the file, and then click Properties.

c. In the Package Name Properties dialog box, click the Compatibility tab.

d. Click to select the Run this program in compatibility mode for check box, click Windows 8 with which it is compatible with in the Run this program in compatibility mode for list, and then click OK.

e. Double-click the executable file to start the installation program.

Hope this helps.

Please get back to us with the results we will be happy to help you further.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Feb 6, 2021
Thema:

Tried scanning a file and it said page not available

1. Tried scanning a file and it said page not available - Similar Threads - Tried scanning file

2. PAGE NOT AVAILABLE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PAGE NOT AVAILABLE: I am facing this issue of Page not available in windows security. Let me know if there's any possible solution for this. I tried commands provided in the community but the issue isn't solved....
  3. PAGE NOT AVAILABLE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PAGE NOT AVAILABLE: I am facing this issue of Page not available in windows security. Let me know if there's any possible solution for this. I tried commands provided in the community but the issue isn't solved....
  4. page not available... the page you are trying to access has no supported features and is...

page not available... the page you are trying to access has no supported features and is...: I'm getting a popup called page not available... the page you are trying to access has no supported features and is not available... I'm getting this popup after my friend tried to install an software,... it came so I've also reset my pc, even after I reset my pc it's coming...
  5. Page not available ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Page not available ?: ask,Page not available Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available. Contact IT helpdesk for more information....
  6. Page not available ?

Page not available ?: ask,Page not available Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available. Contact IT helpdesk for more information....
  7. Page Not Available in Windows Defender when trying to scan a file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Page Not Available in Windows Defender when trying to scan a file: I recently downloaded a file and wanted to scan it with Windows Defender to double check and see if it has any viruses. When I did this however, it opened Windows security and gave me this error popup. This is my Personal Computer and there should be no "IT Administrator". Is...
  8. Page Not Available in Windows Defender when trying to scan a file

Page Not Available in Windows Defender when trying to scan a file: I recently downloaded a file and wanted to scan it with Windows Defender to double check and see if it has any viruses. When I did this however, it opened Windows security and gave me this error popup. This is my Personal Computer and there should be no "IT Administrator". Is...
  9. Page Not Available in Windows Defender when trying to scan a file

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. scan multiple pages to separate files

in Windows 10 Customization
    scan multiple pages to separate files: we have a brother mfc-8510dn printer and want to scan multiple pages to separate file. how do we do it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scan-multiple-pages-to-separate-files/230b1c6c-d74d-4475-b4fd-764e7a6a83b6