Windows 10: Tried signing up for azure free account, says I am not eligible.

Discus and support Tried signing up for azure free account, says I am not eligible. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi I am trying to sign up for free azure account, but this is what I get. You're not eligible for an Azure free account. I get the same problem if I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Mode_Legitimate, Feb 9, 2021.

1. Tried signing up for azure free account, says I am not eligible.

Hi

I am trying to sign up for free azure account, but this is what I get. You're not eligible for an Azure free account. I get the same problem if I go with pay as you go.

submitted by /u/Mode_Legitimate
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Mode_Legitimate, Feb 9, 2021
  2. Teokute Win User

Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. Tried signing up for azure free account, says I am not eligible. :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Feb 9, 2021
  3. Kari Win User
    Convert online Microsoft Azure account to local account?

Unfortunately, you cannot switch an Azure AD account to a local or Microsoft account. You need to create a new user account first, make it an admin account, then disconnect from your organizational account, restart and sign in to new local account.

All software remains installed and intact but all user specific customizations and settings are lost, new local user starting from scratch with default settings.

The whole process step by step:

1.) Copy your personal data (documents, images etc.) from current Azure AD user profile folder to respective folders in C:\Users\Public

2.) In Settings > Accounts > Other people, add a new local user (see Option One in this tutorial) and change it's account type to Administrator (tutorial)

3.) Check that everything is correct, that you will see your Azure AD account under Work or school users (yellow highlight), and your new local admin account under Other people (blue highlight):

Tried signing up for azure free account, says I am not eligible. [​IMG]

4.) Select Access work or school on left pane, select the connected Azure AD domain, click Disconnect:

5.) Click Yes:

6.) Click Disconnect:

7.) Enter the username and password for your new local admin account, click OK:

8.) Click Restart now:

9.) When back on desktop with your new local admin account, move personal data from Public folder and its subfolders you backed up in step 1 above to respective subfolders on new user profile folder. If the old Azure AD user profile folder is still present in Users folder, it can be deleted now.

That's it.

Kari, Feb 9, 2021
  4. Tried signing up for azure free account, says I am not eligible.

Unable to disconnect from Azure AD after account login issues

Been having an issue with one of our systems that is Azure AD joined, we seem to be experiencing the issue with accounts claiming that the password is incorrect. We are running and Insider Preview build (18346.19h1) on this system, so know to expect a couple
    of issues, but wanted to get others thoughts on it before we reload the system.

Steps taken so far are:

• try other Azure Users, same error
    • create and login with a local account
    • disconnect and reconnect to Azure AD
    One of the issues being that we cannot disconnect the system. The disconnect button warns of the consequences, then proceeds to do nothing.

Any other troubleshooting steps to try or is it time to wipe and reload?

richardthompson21, Feb 9, 2021
Thema:

Tried signing up for azure free account, says I am not eligible.

1. Tried signing up for azure free account, says I am not eligible. - Similar Threads - Tried signing azure

2. I am being signed up for an Azure subscription without my permission

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am being signed up for an Azure subscription without my permission: I am being signed up for an Azure subscription. I received an error message every time I try to log in to the Azure portal to cancel the subscription. Is there somewhere that I could report this to or another way to cancel the subscription?...
  3. I am being signed up for an Azure subscription without my permission

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am being signed up for an Azure subscription without my permission: I am being signed up for an Azure subscription. I received an error message every time I try to log in to the Azure portal to cancel the subscription. Is there somewhere that I could report this to or another way to cancel the subscription?...
  4. why am I not eligible for Microsoft azure student version?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why am I not eligible for Microsoft azure student version?: Hello, I have tried to sing up for MICROSOFT AZURE STUDENT VERSION but after completing the process of signing up it shows me that I am not eligible to use it despite being under the conditions! so how can i solve that problem?thanks, in advance....
  5. why am I not eligible for Microsoft azure student version?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why am I not eligible for Microsoft azure student version?: Hello, I have tried to sing up for MICROSOFT AZURE STUDENT VERSION but after completing the process of signing up it shows me that I am not eligible to use it despite being under the conditions! so how can i solve that problem?thanks, in advance....
  6. why am I not eligible for Microsoft azure student version?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  7. Am not eligible for Windows11.

Am not eligible for Windows11.: Can someone help me find out what about my computer does not meet the requirements for Windows 11? I have been a staunch supporter of Windows for many, many years and feel cheated that I cannot download Windows 11....
  8. Am I still eligible to get Windows 10 for free?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Am I still eligible to get Windows 10 for free?: I've been using a windows 7 computer for a while that I'd like to upgrade to windows 10. However, at some point my copy of windows 7 became "non-genuine", and since then I've just dealt with the watermark and occasional popup as I cannot find the code, and I've never looked...
  9. Issues with Microsoft account private or work/school since Azure free sign up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Issues with Microsoft account private or work/school since Azure free sign up: Hi, I´ve got issues with my personal/private Microsoft account like not being able to use personal MS Teams as it always asks me for my account and after login it ask for private or work/business account. None of these two works: - private says that "somebody already...
  10. Microsoft Azure Sign Up

Microsoft Azure Sign Up: [ATTACH] Greetings dear passenger; When I was getting to sign in the Microsoft Azure, I got this error in my screen. I was trying to sign in with my school e-mail but I think it's not working. I have been studying at Middle Eastern Technical University and it's one of the...