Windows 10: Tried to activate my MC Windows 10 Edition code and it wouldn't work.

Discus and support Tried to activate my MC Windows 10 Edition code and it wouldn't work. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Its the free code u get from buying the game from Mojang and mine says its already been redeemed but ive checked on 3 accounts and its not on any of... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by GageSalsbury, May 17, 2019.

1. Tried to activate my MC Windows 10 Edition code and it wouldn't work.

Its the free code u get from buying the game from Mojang and mine says its already been redeemed but ive checked on 3 accounts and its not on any of them.

:)

GageSalsbury, May 17, 2019
  2. Duyenhip Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, May 17, 2019
  3. linhlz Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, May 17, 2019
  4. Tried to activate my MC Windows 10 Edition code and it wouldn't work.

My MC Windows 10 Edition Code won't work!

UPDATE: It somehow worked! I now have Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition! You do no longer need to reply! This post will be deleted in October 30, 2015 (10/30/2015)

Hi, Microsoft Community!

I understand if this happened to you one time.

I bought Minecraft: Java Edition on my Windows 10 PC, and I also wanted to claim my free Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta game in the Store, I redeemed the code, and I had no idea why the demo was still installed. So when I redeemed the code sucessfully,
    In the store shows like I haven't bought it yet! Tried to activate my MC Windows 10 Edition code and it wouldn't work. :(

Is there anything I can do to "refund" my code to get back my MC Windows 10 Edition but in full version, i'm so worried now.

Thanks for reading, and I hope to get an answer ASAP!

-Francisco

Francisco_Needs_Help, May 17, 2019
Thema:

Tried to activate my MC Windows 10 Edition code and it wouldn't work.

1. Tried to activate my MC Windows 10 Edition code and it wouldn't work. - Similar Threads - Tried activate Edition

2. trying to find my activate codes

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    trying to find my activate codes: hi, I brought a new laptop and I am trying to find the Product keys from my old computer so I can transfer them to the new computer. Can anyone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-find-my-activate-codes/916a90de-2be3-4d63-a2dd-d3920f39e6f2
  3. mc xbox 1 edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    mc xbox 1 edition: hi, i got a minecraft xbox one edition disk as a gift in christmas 2019, and i was wondering if i could transfer this to windows 10 on my pc, is this possible, and if so, how can i do this? many thanks....
  4. Heads in Mc Windows 10 Edition?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Heads in Mc Windows 10 Edition?: Do you know commands to get player heads in Mc Windows 10 Edition Please write different heads and if possible also about what kind of head it is Köpfe in Mc Windows 10 Edition?
  5. Windows 10 activation code not working

Windows 10 activation code not working: Hi, Trying to install Windows 10 Home on my laptop, and the activation code I received is not working. When I enter the code, I get the error "0xc004f050". Tried using the help assistant, but not very helpful. Thanks in advance BF...
  6. Minecraft windows 10 edition code wont work

Minecraft windows 10 edition code wont work: Hi. so I have tried to get help from Microsoft and Mojang the last years evenly spaced and it has always ended nowhere. I really want this solved so I'm gonna try one last time. My problem is that is says my activation code for Minecraft has already been used. i have...
  7. MC windows 10 redeem code (Back at 2015)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MC windows 10 redeem code (Back at 2015): I claimed the code back at July 2015 for the MC W10 Edition But I never actually redeemed it. until now when I got into bedrock edition I wanted to redeem it. Only to see that it said the code has already been redeemed, I checked all of the possible accounts that I have...
  8. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition code isn't working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition code isn't working: Okay, so, I have owned Minecraft: Java Edition since 2015 and when my friends asked me to play with them, they gave me a link to the Mojang website where it gives me a free code to redeem. I tried to redeem it in the Windows store, and it says I already redeemed the code....
  9. MC Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MC Windows 10: I had Minecraft Windows 10 Edition but i had to get my pc wiped clean. How do i reinstall Minecraft? I bought it before but i don't know how to get it back. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mc-windows-10/33581c36-c33f-4374-afe8-7640b81df48f
  10. upgraded wouldn't activate

upgraded wouldn't activate: I upgraded wouldn't activate, did a delete everything restore and still doesn't activate? Last four digits are not my Windows 8.1 key? 9356