Windows 10: Tried to download a game from steam and now im in a BSOD Loop

Discus and support Tried to download a game from steam and now im in a BSOD Loop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I tried to download a game called Counter-Strike Global Offensive on steam and for some reason my disk usage skyrocketed to 100% when i was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by _PermanentEffect39, Mar 27, 2023.

1. Tried to download a game from steam and now im in a BSOD Loop

Hello, I tried to download a game called Counter-Strike Global Offensive on steam and for some reason my disk usage skyrocketed to 100% when i was downloading it, ofcourse everything went to hell and crashed and i got a BSOD, the stop code error was "Critical Process Died" or 0x000000EF, I tried restarting over and over but i was in a loop of BSOD, I switched to a hard drive and i downloaded csgo on it and everything went perfectly fine, i also tried searching for minidump files while on the other hard drive but there were no memory dumps even though i remember having them on. So, is there a s

:)

_PermanentEffect39, Mar 27, 2023
Thema:

Tried to download a game from steam and now im in a BSOD Loop

1. Tried to download a game from steam and now im in a BSOD Loop - Similar Threads - Tried download game

2. Tried to download a game from steam and now im in a BSOD Loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tried to download a game from steam and now im in a BSOD Loop: Hello, I tried to download a game called Counter-Strike Global Offensive on steam and for some reason my disk usage skyrocketed to 100% when i was downloading it, ofcourse everything went to hell and crashed and i got a BSOD, the stop code error was "Critical Process Died" or...
  3. Tried to download a game from steam and now im in a BSOD Loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Tried to download a game from steam and now im in a BSOD Loop: Hello, I tried to download a game called Counter-Strike Global Offensive on steam and for some reason my disk usage skyrocketed to 100% when i was downloading it, ofcourse everything went to hell and crashed and i got a BSOD, the stop code error was "Critical Process Died" or...
  4. BSoD when downloading steam games

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    BSoD when downloading steam games: I have just installed a new ssd to my pc. It was working fine till i started to download my games to new disc. I am usually leaving my pc open overnight if i am downloading a big sized game. I had no issue with my old drive. I still have no issue when i directly download...
  5. im trying to download the game pass app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    im trying to download the game pass app: im trying to download the game pass app on my windows 10 pc and I updated the pc as well. I keep getting an error message and it wont run it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-trying-to-download-the-game-pass-app/3276d4b3-744f-4c4c-9485-11a19e887b04
  6. downloading games on steam - BSOD randomly

downloading games on steam - BSOD randomly: When I'm downloading games on steam I have BSOD randomly. Windows 10 1909 GTX 1070 Here the minidump ************* Symbol Path validation summary ************** Response Time ms Location Deferred...
  7. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD when downloading a game in Steam

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD when downloading a game in Steam: I recently got myself a new PC, i installed Windows 10 Education with a bootable USB-Stick and downloaded and installed all the drivers. I can browse the Internet for hours and hours and nothing bad ever happens, but whenever I start a download in Steam my PC crashes and I...
  8. Recurring BSOD when trying to download steam game - kmode_exception_not_handled ntfs.sys

Recurring BSOD when trying to download steam game - kmode_exception_not_handled ntfs.sys: Every time I try to install a game on steam (this game has been installed before, and I see other people playing it) My computer crashes and I get the BSOD, and my computer will boot up, and I can do everything else just fine, it's just this that is giving me problems, it...
  9. BSOD when downloading games from steam and watching dvds on VLC

BSOD when downloading games from steam and watching dvds on VLC: Hello everyone, I have been getting BSOD multiple times since I built this pc, which is only about a couple weeks old. Everything was fine for the first week or so, then It started when I was attempting to download a game from steam (elder scrolls online). During BSOD it...
  10. BSOD when downloading games on steam

BSOD when downloading games on steam: I just got a new computer built and got a new monitor along with it but a problem has arose. I can use the computer but when something that required a lot of RAM or just a lot of priority to open for example "Steam" the software in which you can download games and such...