Windows 10: Tried to increase size of text several times, esp. Facebook. Always revert back to minute!

Discus and support Tried to increase size of text several times, esp. Facebook. Always revert back to minute! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Want to permanently increase size of text, esp. Facebook. Have tried several times, sometimes with success, but it always reverts to minute size... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MaureenZR, May 2, 2019.

1. MaureenZR Win User

Tried to increase size of text several times, esp. Facebook. Always revert back to minute!

Want to permanently increase size of text, esp. Facebook. Have tried several times, sometimes with success, but it always reverts to minute size (rather like your DETAILS para above.

I have LENOVA laptop, Windows 10.

MAUREEN WILLIAMS

:)

MaureenZR, May 2, 2019

2. increase text size

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Follow the steps to change the font size:

• Click on "Windows logo" and select "Settings".
    • Select "System".
    • You can change the font size here.

Follow the steps to go to Control Panel:

• Type "Control Panel" in the search bar.
    • Select "Control Panel" from suggestions.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), May 2, 2019
  3. Deno206 Win User
    Windows 10, How does one increase the size of the tooltips text for icons on the Task Bar ?

Had already tried out the steps above, several times even with 10240 a few weeks back.

To date even with the current RTM version, this issue of task bar icons text not increasing in size is still there.

I have Windows 10 Pro on a laptop and PC tower ; both have the same problem . I had explored all known avenues to solve the issue which is clear-cut without success.

Then posted the question earlier today for further help.

Deno206, May 2, 2019
  4. THX1138 Win User

Tried to increase size of text several times, esp. Facebook. Always revert back to minute!

How to increase the size of (dialogue?) text

I would like to change the size of text in certain windows. In this screenshot you can see a window with somewhat small text which I would like to enlarge. Ironically, it's explaining my options for increasing the size of text in some situations but it doesn't appear to offer an option to increase the size of itself. This however, is the text I want to increase the size of. I don't spend much time reading titlebars because there isn't a lot to read. There is much more reason to increase the size of text in these dialogues or whatever they're now called.

Tried to increase size of text several times, esp. Facebook. Always revert back to minute! [​IMG]

THX1138, May 2, 2019
Thema:

1. Tried to increase size of text several times, esp. Facebook. Always revert back to minute! - Similar Threads - Tried increase size

2. increase in brightness and size of texts

in Windows 10 Customization
    increase in brightness and size of texts: Yesterday all of sudden the laptop brightness just got increased and the texts got huger and brighter, adjusting brightness still doesnt change the brightness of the text its literally hurts my eyes...
  3. increase in brightness and size of texts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    increase in brightness and size of texts: Yesterday all of sudden the laptop brightness just got increased and the texts got huger and brighter, adjusting brightness still doesnt change the brightness of the text its literally hurts my eyes...
  4. increase in brightness and size of texts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Increasing Text Size on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Increasing Text Size on Windows 11: I just got a new computer with Windows 11 installed. I went to Accessibility to up the Text size a bit for my old eyes. I had already lowered the screen resolution to help, Those changes worked fine for File Explorer and most other places but looking at Task Manager, the...
  6. Increasing Text Size on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Increasing Text Size on Windows 11: I just got a new computer with Windows 11 installed. I went to Accessibility to up the Text size a bit for my old eyes. I had already lowered the screen resolution to help, Those changes worked fine for File Explorer and most other places but looking at Task Manager, the...
  7. setting keep reverting back to 15 minutes several times a day.

setting keep reverting back to 15 minutes several times a day.: This is VERY frustrating. I have a desktop pc. I do not need my monitors to turn off at all. I set the time to NEVER yet several times a day they reset to the default of 15 minutes. I setup a screen saver in hopes this would keep my pc 'awake' but - no. This has been going...
  8. how to increase text size in icons

how to increase text size in icons: I like Windows 10 but the text size on the icons is soooo small. How can I increase it without changing the resolution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-increase-text-size-in-icons/5ca364cc-acd2-4ac8-8576-7f3c7ba338ea
  9. How to increase the size of (dialogue?) text

How to increase the size of (dialogue?) text: I would like to change the size of text in certain windows. In this screenshot you can see a window with somewhat small text which I would like to enlarge. Ironically, it's explaining my options for increasing the size of text in some situations but it doesn't appear to offer...
  10. Menu - increase text size

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Menu - increase text size: Hi there I've managed to increase text sizes on most things but the Menu has very small text (It seems ALL I.T people have very good eyesight - on a large monitor I find the standard text size FAR to small to use properly !!). Anybody know how to increase text size of...