Windows 10: Tried to make windows 10 look like windows 7 a long time ago, now all of my windows have a...

Discus and support Tried to make windows 10 look like windows 7 a long time ago, now all of my windows have a... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm not sure where to even begin as far as figuring out what I did, but somehow every single window is slightly transparent, just enough to make it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ProlapsePatrick, Jan 26, 2021.

1. Tried to make windows 10 look like windows 7 a long time ago, now all of my windows have a...

I'm not sure where to even begin as far as figuring out what I did, but somehow every single window is slightly transparent, just enough to make it look like there's screen burn-in. However, I'm just seeing the window behind the currently open one. It's such a minor issue, but I can't remember how I did this and it's starting to become a real nuisance since I can't unsee it anymore. Any ideas on how I could even begin figuring out how to undo this? Thanks.

submitted by /u/ProlapsePatrick
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ProlapsePatrick, Jan 26, 2021

2. Windows 7 Lover's Club: For Those Who Like Windows 7 As Opposed To Windows 8

Description:
    • For anyone who likes Windows 7 as opposed to Windows 8 and wants to keep Windows 7 and not upgrade to Windows 8.
    • Also for anyone who does not hate Windows 8 but refuses to upgrade because Windows 7 is perfect.
    Requirements:
    • Be human. Male or female will suffice.
    • Love or Like Windows 7 much more than Windows 8.
    To Join:
    • Make a post.
    Benefits:
    • You will find true love one day.
    • You have have a chance to get rich one day.
    • You will have a chance for your dreams to come true one day.

vawrvawerawe, Jan 26, 2021
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Is it time for Windows 10 already?

I can't get update KB3035583 on my windows 7 SP1 laptop, also I was missing the optional language packs updates, I have tried "resetting" windows updates Windows Update - Reset - Windows 7 Help Forums and I have tried stopping and restarting the windows update service, did not help.
    Would anyone have a suggestion on how to get this KB3035583 update? It's genuine windows 7 SP1 home premium.

Edit: Is this windows 10 upgrade only for people who bought (a computer with) windows 7 SP 1?
    I bought this laptop with windows 7.

Tried to make windows 10 look like windows 7 a long time ago, now all of my windows have a... winupdates-jpg.jpg

P4-630, Jan 26, 2021
  4. AsRock Win User

Tried to make windows 10 look like windows 7 a long time ago, now all of my windows have a...

Is it time for Windows 10 already?

I had the message on my built systems and the laptops.

AsRock, Jan 26, 2021
Thema:

Tried to make windows 10 look like windows 7 a long time ago, now all of my windows have a...

1. Tried to make windows 10 look like windows 7 a long time ago, now all of my windows have a... - Similar Threads - Tried long ago

2. Windows 7 look like for windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 7 look like for windows 10: Hello, i was checking few tutorials in how to make a look like windows 7, but i don't really feel appointed by even having the UI tabs being look like and i just wanna know where can i find their files, so maybe i can swap to my windows 10 or would Microsoft be able to create...
  3. Windows 7 look like for windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 look like for windows 10: Hello, i was checking few tutorials in how to make a look like windows 7, but i don't really beel appointed by even having the UI tabs being look like and i just wanna know where can i find their files, so maybe i can swap to my windows 10 or would Microsoft be able to create...
  4. Make windows 10 act and look like windows 7.....How?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Make windows 10 act and look like windows 7.....How?: Yes, From everyones experience what would be the best way to make windows 10 look and act like windows 7? thx. windows 10 version: 18363.628 149842
  5. Is there a possibility to make Windows 10 look like Windows 7

Is there a possibility to make Windows 10 look like Windows 7: I've been useing Windows 7 over 5 years and next year i shoud get Windows 10.Now i really like Win10 i have nothing against that operating system i just want to ask is there a possibility to make Win10 look like Win7,like a theme....
  6. How to make Windows 10 look and feel like Windows 7

in Windows 10 News
    How to make Windows 10 look and feel like Windows 7: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows 10 is arguably one of the significant improvement over the previous Windows 7. Being the latest version, Windows 10 has seen a lot of significant improvements in security, performance, and efficiency. It certainly has lots of new features like [...]...
  7. how to make windows 10 look like windows 7

how to make windows 10 look like windows 7: how do you make windows 10 look like windows 7 ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-windows-10-look-like-windows-7/d9858783-2ca2-4a9d-9f34-69c6ef171023
  8. Make Windows 10 look like Windows 7

Make Windows 10 look like Windows 7: How do I make Windows 10 look like Windows 7 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/make-windows-10-look-like-windows-7/a4dc9c9a-ef31-4a4e-be15-bf7062ab594d
  9. Windows 10 to look like windows 7

Windows 10 to look like windows 7: At some time or other I heard that Windows 10 can be easily made to look like windows 7. I would interested in knowing more about this. Thank you!! 116967
  10. Windows 10 to look like windows 7

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 to look like windows 7: At some time or other I heard that Windows 10 can be easily made to look like windows 7. I would interested in knowing more about this. Thank you!! 116967