Windows 10: Tried to redeem free copy of Minecraft for Windows 10 but

Discus and support Tried to redeem free copy of Minecraft for Windows 10 but in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I went through Mojang's website and redeemed the code for the free copy of Minecraft Windows 10. However, on the PC I'm using, I migrated to Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Tw_raZ, Feb 29, 2020.

1. Tw_raZ Win User

Tried to redeem free copy of Minecraft for Windows 10 but

I went through Mojang's website and redeemed the code for the free copy of Minecraft Windows 10. However, on the PC I'm using, I migrated to Windows 10 from Windows 7, so the Minecraft Windows 10 app was not already installed on my PC. I cannot find any way to download that app to play my free copy without paying money..... or maybe I missed something? I don't know what's happening.

:)

Tw_raZ, Feb 29, 2020

2. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Feb 29, 2020
  3. fyndor Win User
    Redeem Minecraft Windows 10 code

I own Minecraft PC edition. I tried to redeem Minecraft Windows 10 code and it says it has already been redeemed. Not sure if maybe I did it with my old PC or not, but I own only one working PC and I would like to play the Windows 10 version of Minecraft
    on it. How do I fix this? Can I maybe revoke the old code?

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Store / PC

fyndor, Feb 29, 2020
  4. Tried to redeem free copy of Minecraft for Windows 10 but

How to redeem Minecraft Gift Code - Windows 10

I am also having troubles with minecraft windows 10. I tried to redeem my free code and it said that the code was already redeemed. I do not know what to do because I really want minecraft windows 10

VerySoggyWaffle, Feb 29, 2020
Thema:

Tried to redeem free copy of Minecraft for Windows 10 but

1. Tried to redeem free copy of Minecraft for Windows 10 but - Similar Threads - Tried redeem free

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Free Copy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Free Copy: I had redeemed my free copy of Minecraft windows 10 a long time ago on a relative's Microsoft account. I no longer have access to the account and would still like to play Windows 10 Edition without purchasing the game again. Is there anything I could do to get another copy?...
  3. Trying to redeem Minecraft Windows Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to redeem Minecraft Windows Edition: I'm trying to redeem Minecraft Windows Edition, but when it says to input a 25 digit code and that they sent me an email to give the code, I do not see a code anywhere in my email. What do I do?...
  4. Trying to Redeem Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to Redeem Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: I have Minecraft Java edition and I am trying to redeem the code for Minecraft Windows 10. I logged onto my account on mojang and when i go to redeem the code, it takes me to https://redeem.microsoft.com/#/ to type in my code. I am not receiving the email for the code. I have...
  5. Problem Redeeming free Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Problem Redeeming free Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: I have been having an issue with being able to redeem my free version of Minecraft Windows 10. I purchased the Java edition around 8 years ago and when Winows 10 first came out, I tried redeeming it and it always brought me to a pay webpage. I never got a redeem code. I don't...
  6. Free copy of minecraft windows 10 not showing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Free copy of minecraft windows 10 not showing.: Hi, I have had minecraft since 2011, and when bedrock came out, i think i claimed my free copy of minecraft on windows 10. I claimed it on an apple mac, so i am very confused how i did this, and that was my mum's mac, which has now completely broken and we took it to the...
  7. Unable to redeem a free copy of "minecraft for windows 10"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to redeem a free copy of "minecraft for windows 10": So, as the subject says, i get this error when i try to redeem my free copy: Error! It looks like we've temporarily run out of gift codes for Minecraft for Windows 10. Don't worry though, more codes should be on their way. Please check back later! Is this a bug or really...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 free copy

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Minecraft Windows 10 free copy: I bought Minecraft on my account for Java on the 23rd of September 2017 and it says i can claim a free copy for windows 10 but when i click claim free copy the same error message pops up that there are no gift codes at the moment for windows 10 Minecraft and i have been...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 free copy

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 free copy: I bought Minecraft on my account for Java on the 23rd of September 2017 and it says i can claim a free copy for windows 10 but when i click claim free copy the same error message pops up that there are no gift codes at the moment for windows 10 Minecraft and i have been...
  10. I attempted to redeem my free copy of Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, but something went wrong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I attempted to redeem my free copy of Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, but something went wrong: Okay, so here's my issue: Around over a year ago, I bought and installed Minecraft: Java Edition. Fast forward to about 6 months ago, and I realized that I was able to receive a free copy of Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition with my purchase. I tried to redeem my code then, but...