Windows 10: Tried to remove RAID. Stuck on system recovery. Valid and current key not working. Work...

Discus and support Tried to remove RAID. Stuck on system recovery. Valid and current key not working. Work... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Personal home laptop. Dell Inspiron 15” 2019. I have (had?) a small business, so there was one business email address linked to the computer. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/_gin_, Apr 23, 2020.

1. /u/_gin_ Win User

Tried to remove RAID. Stuck on system recovery. Valid and current key not working. Work...

Personal home laptop. Dell Inspiron 15” 2019. I have (had?) a small business, so there was one business email address linked to the computer. I have always been the only person with access to this account. Outlook account through GoDaddy.

I have my valid Microsoft key that came with the computer, but system recovery will not accept it. Like Einstein, I tried to enter it at least two dozen times to no avail. Tried every tutorial online for a fix and I’m still computer-less during quarantine. Can anyone please help?

submitted by /u/_gin_
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/_gin_, Apr 23, 2020

2. 1215N function keys not working?

Doesn't list it for the 1215N *Frown Tried to remove RAID. Stuck on system recovery. Valid and current key not working. Work... :(

Funny part all the keys work out of the box with Linux Mint, go figure.

Tried the one on softpedia, doesn't seem to work.

Any other model that I can take it from?

speedy11131, Apr 23, 2020
  3. Mr U Win User
    Bitlocker recovery key is not working

I forgot my bitlocker password on a fresh 32 bit flash drive. I saved the file for recovery and when I try to use it, it says the key is not valid for this drive. It's the correct key, the only drive and I've checked it 5 times. What sense does it make to
    make a recovery key if it doesn't work when you need it. I used bitlocker in windows 10 to do this.

Anyone see this before or any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

-

4. Tried to remove RAID. Stuck on system recovery. Valid and current key not working. Work...

remove royal raid

Hello Steve,

Thank you for visiting Microsoft Community and providing us with the detailed description about the issue.

As per the description, I understand that you are experiencing issue with you are not able to uninstall “Royal Raid” app on the system.

I certainly understand your concern and will try my best to help you.

I would suggest you to follow the steps given below and check if that helps.

• Click on the “Start” menu.
    • Type “appwiz.cpl” into the search field and press “Enter”. The “Uninstall or change programs” window will open.
    • Click on “royal raid” in the list of programs.
    • Click on “Uninstall”.
    • Select “Yes” when asked to confirm that you want to uninstall royal raid from your computer.
    Note: Your computer will then begin uninstalling the app and may take up to several minutes.

For reference:

I would suggest you to follow the suggestions provided by “CB Grant”
    replied on August 1, 2015 in the following Microsoft community link given below and check if that helps.

How to uninstall Windows 10 apps ?

I hope this information is helpful.

Please do let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Jayant Gupta, Apr 23, 2020
Thema:

Tried to remove RAID. Stuck on system recovery. Valid and current key not working. Work...

1. Tried to remove RAID. Stuck on system recovery. Valid and current key not working. Work... - Similar Threads - Tried remove RAID

2. Trying to do a system restore. Have recovery key but keyboard is not working. It was not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to do a system restore. Have recovery key but keyboard is not working. It was not...: I had a problem with keyboard not working on my laptop. Tried to do a system restore. Inadvertently pressed return and restore stopped. Got to a point of advanced options in recovery. Have my recovery key but cannot enter it on the screen as keyboard not working....
  3. Trying to do a system restore. Have recovery key but keyboard is not working. It was not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to do a system restore. Have recovery key but keyboard is not working. It was not...: I had a problem with keyboard not working on my laptop. Tried to do a system restore. Inadvertently pressed return and restore stopped. Got to a point of advanced options in recovery. Have my recovery key but cannot enter it on the screen as keyboard not working....
  4. recovery key not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    recovery key not working: My dell XPS 's System Restorer recovery key doesn't work even when I put in the right password recovery key. I want to reinstall the OS cause old one is corrupted. I am not able to access my Laptop please help...
  5. recovery key not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    recovery key not working: My dell XPS 's System Restorer recovery key doesn't work even when I put in the right password recovery key. I want to reinstall the OS cause old one is corrupted. I am not able to access my Laptop please help...
  6. recovery key not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Recovery key is not working

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Recovery key is not working: HI,I have an micorsoft account but some how that account is got deleted.I have created a new microsoft account and installed the windows on that, There is some h/w issue in the system, after replacing the part while starting the system the windows asking the recovery key...
  8. Recovery key not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Recovery key not working: My Bitlocker Recovery Key is not working. I entered the numbers but it kept saying not valid. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovery-key-not-working/d10384fb-ed5c-4930-a9ee-3fa1f1c781be
  9. Is there currently a working path for software raid volumes in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is there currently a working path for software raid volumes in Windows 10?: Hi, I previously had a windows storage spaces drive with 9 disks that I used with my collection of spinning disks. After updating to 2004 my storage spaces got ruined due tothis bug. So I destroyed that, and then further discovered that windows storage spaces isnot...
  10. Recovery Key is not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recovery Key is not working: I have been trying to reset my pc for the past few days. I first attempted to use the option "Reset my Pc," but it did not work. Every time I chose this option it gave me a window saying something like "reset did not work, no changes were made" So I did some research in...