Windows 10: Tried to reset laptop and now will not load

Discus and support Tried to reset laptop and now will not load in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi all i have a lenovo ideapad100s. I was hoping to sell it so to ensure that none of personal things were on i tried to reset. After it got to 39%... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CatherineJones4, Jun 28, 2019.

1. Tried to reset laptop and now will not load

Hi all

i have a lenovo ideapad100s. I was hoping to sell it so to ensure that none of personal things were on i tried to reset.

After it got to 39% it said it couldnt reset and no files were changes however i then had the black screen with cursor.

Ive got to the advanced options and im confused what to do next as many difgerent suggestions.

Thanks in advance

:)

CatherineJones4, Jun 28, 2019
  2. Clem Win User

Multiple Issues After Resetting Laptop

Hi,

I recently reset my laptop and since then I've been experiencing a whole host of issues:

• Windows search bar doesn't work
    • Shop app won't open
    • Won't allow me to change location settings
    • Clock/calendar on my toolbar is unresponsive when I click on it

Any ideas what the problem might be, please? Advice / suggestions are very much appreciated!

Cheers,

3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jun 28, 2019
  4. Tried to reset laptop and now will not load

Laptop Reset Loop

Hi Vince,

Let us resolve your concern regarding frequent reboot. We suggest that you follow the Startup Repair steps below:

• Turn off your laptop.
    • Turn on your laptop. As soon as you see the Windows logo with the spinning dots, press and hold down the power button until your laptop turns off. Do this process
      twice.
    • Turn on your laptop for the third time, and let it load.
    • It should give you the message: Preparing Automatic Repair.
    • On the next screen that would appear, click on Advanced Options.
    • Select Troubleshoot.
    • Go to Advanced Options.
    • Click on Startup Repair.
    • Wait for the repair to finish.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Jun 28, 2019
Thema:

Tried to reset laptop and now will not load

1. Tried to reset laptop and now will not load - Similar Threads - Tried reset laptop

2. Tried to reset my laptop it failed and now i cant log in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tried to reset my laptop it failed and now i cant log in: About 2 days ago my laptop started crashing/freezing after 2 hours of use so today I decided maybe it was time for a hard reset. so that's what I tried to do. I went to settings on windows and I tried to do a reset everything went fine until it reached 74% after that it...
  3. Tried to reset my laptop it failed and now i cant log in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tried to reset my laptop it failed and now i cant log in: About 2 days ago my laptop started crashing/freezing after 2 hours of use so today I decided maybe it was time for a hard reset. so that's what I tried to do. I went to settings on windows and I tried to do a reset everything went fine until it reached 74% after that it...
  4. Reset windows 10 21H2 , now no browser will load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reset windows 10 21H2 , now no browser will load: Hi & thank you I uninstalled windows 10 old version, updates failed. Reinstalled windows 10 till received windows 10 21H2 update installed . But now no browsers will load? Tried in safe mode, no attempt has worked. Thanks again...
  5. Reset windows 10 21H2 , now no browser will load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reset windows 10 21H2 , now no browser will load: Hi & thank you I uninstalled windows 10 old version, updates failed. Reinstalled windows 10 till received windows 10 21H2 update installed . But now no browsers will load? Tried in safe mode, no attempt has worked. Thanks again...
  6. Reset windows 10 21H2 , now no browser will load

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. I tried to reset my laptop and now it doesn't work

in Windows 10 Support
    I tried to reset my laptop and now it doesn't work: I wanted a squeaky clean version of Win10 on my old HP Envy notebook so I backed everything up onto a removable hard drive, went to settings/update and security/recovery/reset this PC, and set it on its way. It seemed to be doing all the right stuff, but ended up in a loop...
  8. Trying to reset and clean install windows. The laptop wont even start now.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trying to reset and clean install windows. The laptop wont even start now.: Hello, I was resetting my old hp 15-ac121TU (N8M17PA) laptop as I was about to sell it. After the reset, the laptop wont sign in as there were no users anymore. So i decided to clean install the Windows 10. I got a bootable USB using Media Creation Tool from a different...
  9. Trying to Reset My ASUS Laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trying to Reset My ASUS Laptop: I am currently having a problem with factory resetting my ASUS laptop, where after I have reset the PC, it will show up the same "Choose an option" screen, where selecting any option does not do anything but loop the whole entire process. The picture shows the screen the...
  10. Trying to reset my laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trying to reset my laptop: ok so basically i bought a laptop secondhand off of a guy. he didnt delete his stuff, so i need to. Ive tried doing a factory reset to my laptop but it says i have to delete some stuff because its taking up too much space. i dont understqnd why id have to delete stuff if im...