Windows 10: Tried to reset my laptop and now it's stuck on automatic repair and nothing has worked

Discus and support Tried to reset my laptop and now it's stuck on automatic repair and nothing has worked in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; It's an msi laptop and it's running windows 10. I want to reset it but i've been unable to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PavelMakhno, Sep 28, 2018.

1. Tried to reset my laptop and now it's stuck on automatic repair and nothing has worked

It's an msi laptop and it's running windows 10. I want to reset it but i've been unable to

:)

PavelMakhno, Sep 28, 2018

2. Stuck in Automatic repair

I need a step by step guide to create a bootable usb for windows 10 to install on my laptop that is stuck at automatic repair

Gerhard777, Sep 28, 2018
  3. Adisteral Win User
    My acer laptop was stuck in an automatic repair loop but now is stuck at 1% of factory reset

Okay, so yesterday when I turned my laptop on it was stuck at the acer screen. After some googling I turned it off and on again and repeatedly pressed f8 to to an automatic repair. This did nothing so I tried some troubleshoot options and none of them
    worked. I was left in a infinite loop of automatic repair. I then decided to do a factory reset, but now it has been stuck at 1% for about two hours. If anyone has a solution can you please tell me in baby steps because I am a complete noob at this sort of
    thing. I have an acer ES1-531 laptop.

Adisteral, Sep 28, 2018
  4. UmerAziz Win User

Tried to reset my laptop and now it's stuck on automatic repair and nothing has worked

Stuck on Automatic Repair and then in resetting

Hi,

I was working in my laptop and suddenly some blue screen came out that some thing went wrong and restating my laptop then automatic repairing appears. 4 5 hour gone nothing happen it stuck on that ..... then i try to reset my laptop when it starts it also
    stuck on 1% it is not going forward.. my data are in the disk and i dont want loose it please help what i should do ...

UmerAziz, Sep 28, 2018
Thema:

Tried to reset my laptop and now it's stuck on automatic repair and nothing has worked

1. Tried to reset my laptop and now it's stuck on automatic repair and nothing has worked - Similar Threads - Tried reset laptop

2. Automatic Repair loop error and nothing works

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic Repair loop error and nothing works: Hello so recently I have been experiencing a massive problem that has completely barred me from using my laptop. That being after a blue screen coupled with 3 failed boot up I have been stuck in automatic repair torture and have been desperate to find a solution to the...
  3. Automatic repair loop nothing will work for repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic repair loop nothing will work for repair: So i force shut down my gaming pc because when i tabbed out of my game everything was like a white screen. I boot back up and i get stuck in a loop of “automatic repair wont work”. Ive tried several of the advanced options and nothing is helping. I cannot run chkdsk, dism,...
  4. Automatic repair loop nothing will work for repair

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automatic repair loop nothing will work for repair: So i force shut down my gaming pc because when i tabbed out of my game everything was like a white screen. I boot back up and i get stuck in a loop of “automatic repair wont work”. Ive tried several of the advanced options and nothing is helping. I cannot run chkdsk, dism,...
  5. Automatic repair loop nothing will work for repair

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Stuck in a startup repair loop. Tried many solutions and nothings worked -_-

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck in a startup repair loop. Tried many solutions and nothings worked -_-: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Jay_Tash [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k503f9/stuck_in_a_startup_repair_loop_tried_many/
  7. Automatic repair loop... nothing works!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Automatic repair loop... nothing works!!: Hello, my laptop has been stuck in the automatic repair for weeks!! I’ve literally tried everything but nothing works. Most of the command prompt commands don’t work. I think ive tried them all. i do startup repair and it says unable to repair i’ve tries to uninstall...
  8. Stuck in automatic repair at startup and nothing's working...how to fix this?

Stuck in automatic repair at startup and nothing's working...how to fix this?: Hello all, I have a big problem right now. I have an Acer A315 Laptop that has 1 TB storage and 6 GB RAM, and it runs Windows 10. I've had this laptop for 4 months and hardly had any trouble with it. I've only used less than a 100 GB of storage but things could be a little...
  9. Automatic repair loop, but nothing works?

Automatic repair loop, but nothing works?: Hey, Today I left my pc on while I went out into the city and when I came back, it was on the blue screen 'automatic repair'. I clicked restart to see if it would fix it but it would just go back to the same screen over and over again. so then I clicked 'advanced options'...
  10. Stuck on Automatic Repair and then in resetting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck on Automatic Repair and then in resetting: Hi, I was working in my laptop and suddenly some blue screen came out that some thing went wrong and restating my laptop then automatic repairing appears. 4 5 hour gone nothing happen it stuck on that ..... then i try to reset my laptop when it starts it also stuck on 1% it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. reset laptop now has nothing