Windows 10: tried to scratch the the gray matter offf the the product key.

Discus and support tried to scratch the the gray matter offf the the product key. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I bought a Microsoft Office product from Walmart, when I went to scratch off the gray matter to display the product key the numbers came off with it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JaminPayne, Jan 27, 2020.

1. tried to scratch the the gray matter offf the the product key.

I bought a Microsoft Office product from Walmart, when I went to scratch off the gray matter to display the product key the numbers came off with it. Is there some way to use the serial numbers to confirm the installation of my product online.

:)

JaminPayne, Jan 27, 2020

2. scratch my product key too hard

I had bought a windows 10 CD and scratch the product key too hard..

what my next step..

GarrySylvester, Jan 27, 2020
  3. Product key is scratched

Hi,

While scratching the "microsoft"sticker out of the new Windows 10 CD to reveal teh product Key, it's scratched and cannot be read

how can I install Windows on my new laptop?

EhabMattar, Jan 27, 2020
  4. GetFitDad Win User

tried to scratch the the gray matter offf the the product key.

Faulty scratch off reveals no product key

New computer with windows 10 installed. Have to scratch a pink scratch off to reveal product key to activate windows. There is no product key revealed after scratching off. What do I do?

GetFitDad, Jan 27, 2020
Thema:

tried to scratch the the gray matter offf the the product key.

1. tried to scratch the the gray matter offf the the product key. - Similar Threads - tried scratch gray

2. How do you scratch off Product key for windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you scratch off Product key for windows 11?: I have the physcial copy of windows 11 with the pink tape where it says you have to 'Gently scratch to reveal product key" I have been scratching it for about an hour and so far nothing has shown. I really don't want to accidently destroy the key, CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP...
  3. How do you scratch off Product key for windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you scratch off Product key for windows 11?: I have the physcial copy of windows 11 with the pink tape where it says you have to 'Gently scratch to reveal product key" I have been scratching it for about an hour and so far nothing has shown. I really don't want to accidently destroy the key, CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP...
  4. I bought Microsoft Office Home and Support card, tried scratching but Product key numbers...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I bought Microsoft Office Home and Support card, tried scratching but Product key numbers...: Hello,On Jun 25, 2026 I bought Microsoft Office Home and Support card, tried scratching but Product key numbers came off so I cannot install the product on my new laptop. Attached is a picture of the card and the proof of payment. I would appreciate your help with retrieving...
  5. I bought Microsoft Office Home and Support card, tried scratching but Product key numbers...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought Microsoft Office Home and Support card, tried scratching but Product key numbers...: Hello,On Jun 25, 2026 I bought Microsoft Office Home and Support card, tried scratching but Product key numbers came off so I cannot install the product on my new laptop. Attached is a picture of the card and the proof of payment. I would appreciate your help with retrieving...
  6. I bought Microsoft Office Home and Support card, tried scratching but Product key numbers...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Windows 10 Product Key issue while scratching to reveal

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Product Key issue while scratching to reveal: Hi Support, I've purchased a Microsoft Windows 10 Pro OEM CD from the retail store here in India, While scratching the Product the sticker came off and resulted in the loss of a few characters. I've contacted Support through call and they've opened a case/ticket :...
  8. Looking to buy a Windows 10 Product Key for a PC Build from Scratch.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Looking to buy a Windows 10 Product Key for a PC Build from Scratch.: [ATTACH] Hey, I was just wondering whether this is the actual product key for Windows 10, like, will they send it to me as a product key? https://preview.redd.it/1w6726w31je51.png?width=596&format=png&auto=webp&s=cdf03870b1d49ababa66e69e4656228e1d5e8762 submitted by...
  9. Tried to remove KMS product key

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Tried to remove KMS product key: So I was an idiot and used the KMS product key activation software, then fast forward 2 years (did not need to replace the key) I decided I wanted to remove it. So I tried changing the product key, it said Windows 10 was not activated and theres no product key, so I reset my...
  10. Trying to find Product Key?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trying to find Product Key?: i use the windows+x run as admin on command prompt put in the follow text wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey then pressed enter... and got this as text back OA3xOriginalProductKey did not get Product Key.. i need help please help thanks!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 gently scratch reveal key