Windows 10: Tried to switch to from legacy but now wont display

Discus and support Tried to switch to from legacy but now wont display in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I'm having a massive issue, i was trying to switch my pc from legacy so that i could access the bios to over clock the CPU. I ran the command in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LeeroySmartt, Dec 4, 2021.

1. Tried to switch to from legacy but now wont display

Hi, I'm having a massive issue, i was trying to switch my pc from legacy so that i could access the bios to over clock the CPU. I ran the command in prompt, converted the disk but now when i try to turn it on i dont get a display to my monitors and no sound as if the hard drive is spinning up. How do i resolve this?

:)

LeeroySmartt, Dec 4, 2021

2. Bluetooth wont switch on

After updating to the latest version of Windows 10 my Bluetooth has stopped working it won't switch on, I've tried all steps suggested to fix this but none work.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings / PC

BradleyNisbet, Dec 4, 2021
  3. Display and sleep settings

Hi,

In order to help you with the issue about the display and sleep settings, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you tried the troubleshooting steps suggested by MVP Andre Da Costa? If you did, what were the results?
    • For us to avoid redundancy of the troubleshooting process, what were the other steps you have done to resolve the issue?

We look forward to your next post.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Dec 4, 2021
  4. Tried to switch to from legacy but now wont display

new KVM switch wouldn't display on monitor

Just got a new kvm switch to connect my two cpus but it won't bring out displays...
    Would put up a pic of the monitor interface in the morning.
    Suggest ions please...

purplekaycee, Dec 4, 2021
Thema:

Tried to switch to from legacy but now wont display

1. Tried to switch to from legacy but now wont display - Similar Threads - Tried switch legacy

2. Pc runs fine, but I tried changing the refresh rate from 24 to 60 and now it wont display...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc runs fine, but I tried changing the refresh rate from 24 to 60 and now it wont display...: So basically I was tinkering with settings because I got back from a trip. I was using another monitor just fine, but when I got home and plugged my computer in, it took a lot longer just to even boot up. When it did, I noticed my screen being slow, and changed my refresh...
  3. Pc runs fine, but I tried changing the refresh rate from 24 to 60 and now it wont display...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc runs fine, but I tried changing the refresh rate from 24 to 60 and now it wont display...: So basically I was tinkering with settings because I got back from a trip. I was using another monitor just fine, but when I got home and plugged my computer in, it took a lot longer just to even boot up. When it did, I noticed my screen being slow, and changed my refresh...
  4. Tried to switch to from legacy but now wont display

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tried to switch to from legacy but now wont display: Hi, I'm having a massive issue, i was trying to switch my pc from legacy so that i could access the bios to over clock the CPU. I ran the command in prompt, converted the disk but now when i try to turn it on i dont get a display to my monitors and no sound as if the hard...
  5. Tried to switch to from legacy but now wont display

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Tried to switch to from legacy but now wont display: Hi, I'm having a massive issue, i was trying to switch my pc from legacy so that i could access the bios to over clock the CPU. I ran the command in prompt, converted the disk but now when i try to turn it on i dont get a display to my monitors and no sound as if the hard...
  6. Switched from legacy to UEFI, 3 partitions?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Switched from legacy to UEFI, 3 partitions?: I recently switched from legacy to UEFI using the mbr tool, and now under disk management I'm seeing three disks on my C drive. From my understanding, the system reserved partition is only used in legacy boot options. One of my concerns is the EFI system appears to be empty....
  7. Cannot switch to UEFI from Legacy boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot switch to UEFI from Legacy boot: I have an Acer Aspire E5-575G and was using the new PC Health Check application by Microsoft which has the new option to check if my computer is compatible for Windows 11. It's not, and it mentions the problem is that Secure Boot is not enabled.When I try to switch in BIOS...
  8. switch Legacy to UEFI

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    switch Legacy to UEFI: have Dell Inspiron 660, A12 BIOS 3/20/2018 currently have Legacy with Secure Boot disabled If I change to UEFI with Secure Boot enabled will W10 20H2 start up correctly? thanks (saw the W11 stream today) 181580
  9. Switching from Legacy to UEFI

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Switching from Legacy to UEFI: I have been thinking of converting from Legacy to UEFI (Ryzen 2600 - AsRock B450 Pro4) My questions are: Is it as easy and as safe as it looks in those youtube videos? Like literally just typing mbr2gpt.exe /convert /allowfullOS in cmd prompt with admin privileges, then...
  10. Legacy and UEFI switching

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Legacy and UEFI switching: So, I have created a Windows To Go USB and it runs well but it’s UEFI, which is what I need to run it on my Mac. However, the other device that I need to use it on is on legacy, I believe it can switch to UEFI but it also already has data on. So if I switch it to UEFI , use...