Windows 10: Tried to wipe my pc, pc turned off during reinstall

Discus and support Tried to wipe my pc, pc turned off during reinstall in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; tried to wipe my pc. It went dead in the middle of reinstalling windows. Now it freezes while trying to reinstall windows, have tried so many times... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Will Dressel, Apr 9, 2020.

1. Tried to wipe my pc, pc turned off during reinstall

tried to wipe my pc. It went dead in the middle of reinstalling windows. Now it freezes while trying to reinstall windows, have tried so many times

:)

Will Dressel, Apr 9, 2020

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Apr 9, 2020
  3. Pc turns on, but will not display anything

So as the title says my pc will now turn on, but it will not display anything on the monitors. i have tried one and both monitors.

list of what i have tried

putting my video card into my dads computer.
    resetting cmos by taking bat out for 10-15min

thats all i have tried but it worked before i had turned it off from it being plugged into my tv.

I don't know what to do again, Arg i am starting to hate pc's i want a mac so bad now.......

thanks for the help in advance.

freaksavior, Apr 9, 2020
  4. Mandroid Win User

Tried to wipe my pc, pc turned off during reinstall

My PC won't turn on after update

I installed some updates while I stepped away from my PC. When I came back I found it like in a hibernation state and irresponsive. I tried disconnecting the power cable and restarted it but nothing. I even tried to put in the installation disc but there's no power to open the tray. I do see an led light, telling me that power is coming in but not enough to boot. Do you have any suggestions. Thanks in advance!

Tried to wipe my pc, pc turned off during reinstall [​IMG]

Mandroid, Apr 9, 2020
Thema:

Tried to wipe my pc, pc turned off during reinstall

1. Tried to wipe my pc, pc turned off during reinstall - Similar Threads - Tried wipe turned

2. Why does my PC turn off during booting?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my PC turn off during booting?: Ever since my pc fell it has been turning óff during the booting stage sometimes it won't even boot, it will just turn on and then off immediately. And then when it turns on it will be showing me something in CMD format which I cannot comprehend. I don't know what to do....
  3. Help my sis turned off my laptop during wipe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help my sis turned off my laptop during wipe: So yesterday my hp laptop that I got from my mum had her account on it I didn’t know the password so I did a wipe and reinstall windows so ones it deleted everything it was about to reinstall windows and my sis thought it turned off so she turned it “on” the screen was blank...
  4. Help my sis turned off my laptop during wipe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help my sis turned off my laptop during wipe: So yesterday my hp laptop that I got from my mum had her account on it I didn’t know the password so I did a wipe and reinstall windows so ones it deleted everything it was about to reinstall windows and my sis thought it turned off so she turned it “on” the screen was blank...
  5. Help my sis turned off my laptop during wipe

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. pc turning off and on during windows installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc turning off and on during windows installation: hi so i had reset my pc a few days ago and everything was going good. it started reinstalling windows and as soon as it got to 64% the monitor turned off but a few seconds later it had turned right back on so i thought everything was fine until it turned right back off again....
  7. pc turning off and on during windows installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pc turning off and on during windows installation: hi so i had reset my pc a few days ago and everything was going good. it started reinstalling windows and as soon as it got to 64% the monitor turned off but a few seconds later it had turned right back on so i thought everything was fine until it turned right back off again....
  8. (Help needed) Selling my PC, just wiped windows and reinstalled it. Is it safe to turn off...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    (Help needed) Selling my PC, just wiped windows and reinstalled it. Is it safe to turn off...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/saucy_syrup [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kaa67f/help_needed_selling_my_pc_just_wiped_windows_and/
  9. Trying to wipe PC and reinstall Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trying to wipe PC and reinstall Windows 10: I recently upgraded to windows 10, and since I have my PC has continuously crashed while playing the most simplest games. I kept my old files from my previous setup and want to try wiping everything and start fresh. But when I try it says, Could Not Find Recovery Environment....
  10. Pc turned off during reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc turned off during reset: I was resetting my pc to sell then The screen froze and about 10 minutes later it turned off and now every time I turn it back on a page comes up saying my pc had an unexpected restart and says press ok to download windows and every time I press ok it does the same thing over...