Windows 10: Tried two proposed solutions but still getting BSOD - Getting Desperate.

Discus and support Tried two proposed solutions but still getting BSOD - Getting Desperate. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This is part three of the saga of BSOD having to do with allegedly - NVIDIA graphics driver... pt. 1 -... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by VCR23, Jan 14, 2020 at 6:52 PM.

1. VCR23 Win User

Tried two proposed solutions but still getting BSOD - Getting Desperate.

This is part three of the saga of BSOD having to do with allegedly - NVIDIA graphics driver...

pt. 1 - https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...m=1577170132775&rtAction=1577950162671&auth=1

pt. 2 - https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...732-95ff-d6b24263cd0f?tm=1578245601214&auth=1

The "rollback" function wasn't available for either the Intel nor the NVIDIA graphics driver, so I went and downloaded the newest one from the website last updated Jan 6 2020 and reinstalled from scratch it was an option on the .exe.

I received a BSOD about two hours later. This is my DMP story:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/misb8lvr0jhsxv7/AAAlisG58zYGAkDirvi2nV0fa?dl=0

I hope that the first error was at least rectified and it is now a different BSOD that can be addressed. Thanks for your help, people.

:)

2. Getting BSOD 0x124 error

Ignore what everone said here.

0x124 BSOD is usually related to VCCIO (VTT), run Prime95 version 26.6 with custom sizes of 512K to 640K with 50% of your memory for at least 8 hours.

If you get a 0x124 BSOD, increase VCCIO voltage by small steps, run Prime95 again until your stable.

If you pass Prime95 512K to 640K without a BSOD, then its Vcore too low. I'd suggest running IntelBurnTest with 80% of your memory to verify stability (8 to 12 hours).

Oh, and yeah, if this problem appeared all of the sudden, the reason is CPU degradation, you can prevent it by enabling C-States or adjust your overclock to use lower voltages.

Regeneration, Jan 14, 2020 at 6:55 PM
  3. What PSU should i get?

I find NO specs on the psu you listed, not the one ktr listed, ktr also suggested i get the mushkin psu!

4. Tried two proposed solutions but still getting BSOD - Getting Desperate.

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

Thema:

Tried two proposed solutions but still getting BSOD - Getting Desperate.

1. Tried two proposed solutions but still getting BSOD - Getting Desperate. - Similar Threads - Tried proposed solutions

2. Trying to Disable Hyper-V, Getting BSOD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trying to Disable Hyper-V, Getting BSOD: I have been trying to disable Hyper-V so that I can use VirtualBox. Each time I attempt to remove Hyper-V through Windows Features, the OS shuts down, and then hits a BSODs during boot. I am then able to return to a restore point. I have tried: Removing the Hyper-V...
  3. My laptop keeps getting BSOD, tried everything!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop keeps getting BSOD, tried everything!: I bought a windows 10 laptop a year ago, everything worked fine for it for the most part. Then one day something went wrong and it blue screened. I've had multiple bluescreen issues such as memory_management issue, ntsf.sys has failed, corrupted faulty hardware, unhandled...
  4. Third replacement laptop; still getting random BSODs

Third replacement laptop; still getting random BSODs: Hello, I am on my 3rd work issued laptop in the last 12 months. They keep replacing the laptop because they have all been receiving BSODs. Can anyone help analyze the BSOD dumps; I've attached the two latest BSODs from this 3rd laptop. I have not noticed any coincidence...
  5. trying to connect two computers in order to get a disabled one online to search for solutions

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    trying to connect two computers in order to get a disabled one online to search for solutions: IObit Driver Booster 6 Pro deleted all of my network connection possibilities except Bluetooth. It also obliterated all of my restore points. Their utility will not recover anything and their tech support now says Microsoft may be my last resort. (Part of the issue is that...
  6. Tried everything and still getting BSODs

Tried everything and still getting BSODs: Hello Everyone, I have recently bought some hardware and put together a PC. But for some reason it keeps crashing even after I replaced almost everything! Power supply 600W Aerocool KCAS (NOT replaced) EVGA GTX 1070 (replaced with PNY GTX 960) 16GB DDR4 2400MHz - Nanya...
  7. Will it still get the digital entitlement?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Will it still get the digital entitlement?: Hi, I want to reinstall Win10. It was previously an upgrade from win7 but 32-bit, and now I want to install 64-bit, will it still get the digital entitlement? Thank you *Smile 88872
  8. Nvidia Driver Crashing - Two Display - Tried Multiple Solutions

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Nvidia Driver Crashing - Two Display - Tried Multiple Solutions: Hello, I recently updated to windows 10 and since have been having problems with my Nvidia graphics drivers crashing when I try to put anything in full screen mode on my second monitor. The computer would crash and eventually give me an error that graphics driver had crashed...
  9. Two different BSOD errors after getting the Anniversary Update.

Two different BSOD errors after getting the Anniversary Update.: Hi there. I got the AU update two days ago and my computer has been constantly getting a BSOD since. The first error I got was SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED with a failure message for bcmwl63a.sys. I looked it up and saw that it was related to my WLAN card, so I updated...
  10. I've tried all solutions to get Desktop Icons Back. NOTHING

in Windows 10 Support
    I've tried all solutions to get Desktop Icons Back. NOTHING: I'm trying to get the original desktop Icons to show on my laptop. I've already turned tablet mode off. I can't even get a blank desktop to come up. I'm stuck with the start menu. I've went to the desktop folder and created a new folder. I've selected what Icons I want to...