Windows 10: Tried two proposed solutions but still getting BSOD - Getting Desperate.

Discus and support Tried two proposed solutions but still getting BSOD - Getting Desperate. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This is part three of the saga of BSOD having to do with allegedly - NVIDIA graphics driver... pt. 1 -... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by VCR23, Jan 14, 2020.

1. VCR23 Win User

Tried two proposed solutions but still getting BSOD - Getting Desperate.

This is part three of the saga of BSOD having to do with allegedly - NVIDIA graphics driver...

pt. 1 - https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...m=1577170132775&rtAction=1577950162671&auth=1

pt. 2 - https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...732-95ff-d6b24263cd0f?tm=1578245601214&auth=1

The "rollback" function wasn't available for either the Intel nor the NVIDIA graphics driver, so I went and downloaded the newest one from the website last updated Jan 6 2020 and reinstalled from scratch it was an option on the .exe.

I received a BSOD about two hours later. This is my DMP story:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/misb8lvr0jhsxv7/AAAlisG58zYGAkDirvi2nV0fa?dl=0

I hope that the first error was at least rectified and it is now a different BSOD that can be addressed. Thanks for your help, people.

:)

VCR23, Jan 14, 2020

2. Getting BSOD 0x124 error

Ignore what everone said here.

0x124 BSOD is usually related to VCCIO (VTT), run Prime95 version 26.6 with custom sizes of 512K to 640K with 50% of your memory for at least 8 hours.

If you get a 0x124 BSOD, increase VCCIO voltage by small steps, run Prime95 again until your stable.

If you pass Prime95 512K to 640K without a BSOD, then its Vcore too low. I'd suggest running IntelBurnTest with 80% of your memory to verify stability (8 to 12 hours).

Oh, and yeah, if this problem appeared all of the sudden, the reason is CPU degradation, you can prevent it by enabling C-States or adjust your overclock to use lower voltages.

Regeneration, Jan 14, 2020
  3. What PSU should i get?

I find NO specs on the psu you listed, not the one ktr listed, ktr also suggested i get the mushkin psu!

freaksavior, Jan 14, 2020
  4. Tried two proposed solutions but still getting BSOD - Getting Desperate.

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Jan 14, 2020
Thema:

Tried two proposed solutions but still getting BSOD - Getting Desperate.

1. Tried two proposed solutions but still getting BSOD - Getting Desperate. - Similar Threads - Tried proposed solutions

2. Still getting BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Still getting BSOD: I'm still getting BSOD. I have created a few threads on it, yet stopped because I thought it was fixed.Stopcode: KERNEL DATA INPAGE ERRORI have tried everything, and I wouldn't like to use Driver Verifier as I do not trust myself with it.Windows 10...
  3. Still getting BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Still getting BSOD: I'm still getting BSOD. I have created a few threads on it, yet stopped because I thought it was fixed.Stopcode: KERNEL DATA INPAGE ERRORI have tried everything, and I wouldn't like to use Driver Verifier as I do not trust myself with it.Windows 10...
  4. Still getting BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Desperately trying to get any microphone to work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desperately trying to get any microphone to work: Suddenly my Dell Inspiron 3583 has crapped out on me and refuses to let any microphone built in or plug-in jack work. Any Windows or Dell troubleshooting says it's working just fine according to the system. I'm on Windows 10.So far I've tried:- Checking that my mics weren't...
  6. Desperately trying to get any microphone to work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desperately trying to get any microphone to work: Suddenly my Dell Inspiron 3583 has crapped out on me and refuses to let any microphone built in or plug-in jack work. Any Windows or Dell troubleshooting says it's working just fine according to the system. I'm on Windows 10.So far I've tried:- Checking that my mics weren't...
  7. Desperately trying to get any microphone to work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Wrong Monitor Resolution. Tried everything. Getting desperate.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wrong Monitor Resolution. Tried everything. Getting desperate.: I unplugged my PC for a few days because I was building a Pc for my friend and was using my desk area to set it up. Afterwards I plugged my Pc back in and low and behold the resolution was 600x400 instead of 1920x1080. I have heard of this issue before and immediately sought...
  9. Getting desperate with Ethernet issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Getting desperate with Ethernet issue: submitted by /u/Maximoop [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fsm3f7/getting_desperate_with_ethernet_issue/
  10. Tried everything and still getting BSODs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Tried everything and still getting BSODs: Hello Everyone, I have recently bought some hardware and put together a PC. But for some reason it keeps crashing even after I replaced almost everything! Power supply 600W Aerocool KCAS (NOT replaced) EVGA GTX 1070 (replaced with PNY GTX 960) 16GB DDR4 2400MHz - Nanya...