Windows 10: Tried Windows store window update app

Discus and support Tried Windows store window update app in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Tried Windows store window update app now it's not say home it's says my windows say enteprise and activation key no longer valid Andobe help me fix... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JJDWwii, Jan 14, 2021.

1. JJDWwii Win User

Tried Windows store window update app

Tried Windows store window update app now it's not say home it's says my windows say enteprise and activation key no longer valid

Andobe help me fix this or do i need tk reinstall everyting all ovet

:)

JJDWwii, Jan 14, 2021
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Jan 14, 2021
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Jan 14, 2021
  4. P4-630 Win User

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

Microsoft to remove low quality apps from Windows Store

P4-630, Jan 14, 2021
Thema:

1. Tried Windows store window update app - Similar Threads - Tried store window

2. Windows Store will not Update Apps - stalls

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Store will not Update Apps - stalls: I'm running Win 10 Pro, updated with the latest updates.For some time now, my Windows Store has stopped updating the apps that were downloaded through the store.When I open the Store and click on Library, I can see numerous apps which either have a button "Update" available,...
  3. Windows Store will not Update Apps - stalls

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Store will not Update Apps - stalls: I'm running Win 10 Pro, updated with the latest updates.For some time now, my Windows Store has stopped updating the apps that were downloaded through the store.When I open the Store and click on Library, I can see numerous apps which either have a button "Update" available,...
  4. window update and app store error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    window update and app store error: why window update is not working {window 8} app store does not open as it shows try again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-update-and-app-store-error/3ff532ed-8de4-4cc2-821b-09dc8ddd4a8f
  5. window update and app store error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    window update and app store error: why window update is not working {window 8} app store does not open as it shows try again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-update-and-app-store-error/3ff532ed-8de4-4cc2-821b-09dc8ddd4a8f
  6. Trying to submit app to app store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Trying to submit app to app store: I am trying to submit an app to the app store, all of the options are complete by the 'submit to the store' button is not active. This is an EF Core app and I have a separate .NET core 2 app as the data model. Can you help me!!! Thanks Dan...
  7. Windows Store Apps update fails

Windows Store Apps update fails: All Windows Store apps that I have fail when they are automatically updated. Here's what I just got in my event log. Event ID 20 - Installation Failure: Windows failed to install the following update with error 0x80070002: OneNote. When I go into the Store and look at...
  8. Problems with windows app/app store/and windows update

Problems with windows app/app store/and windows update: I found out that some apps were corrupted on this system (2 weeks old) so I was told to disable or reinstall them. Turns out they don't seem to even be installed (don't remember which they were) - so I started looking around and found out running windows update gives me an...
  9. Windows store app auto updates

Windows store app auto updates: Is anyone else finding the store nothing short of hopeless with regard auto app updates. The process works because some apps do update. But the amount of times they also get stuck is ridiculous. I'll often go into the store on my PC and sometimes manually do a check for...
  10. Windows Store Apps Not Updating

Windows Store Apps Not Updating: Greetings tenforums, I have recently encountered a problem with the updates on the Windows Store. The apps are not updating anymore and are stuck. I have tried to follow most of the methods provided online including the troubleshoot step but to no avail. The troubleshoot...