Windows 10: Trigger to capture screenshot if specific text appear on screen

Discus and support Trigger to capture screenshot if specific text appear on screen in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; HiIs there any solution for this issue?Trigger to capture screenshot if specific text appear on screenE.g. Need to watch my screen if “NeedToCapture”... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Indeed_1, Jun 26, 2022.

1. Indeed_1 Win User

Trigger to capture screenshot if specific text appear on screen

HiIs there any solution for this issue?Trigger to capture screenshot if specific text appear on screenE.g. Need to watch my screen if “NeedToCapture” appear on screen take screenshot, and contine till i stop it.Any idea?Thanks

:)

Indeed_1, Jun 26, 2022
Thema:

Trigger to capture screenshot if specific text appear on screen

1. Trigger to capture screenshot if specific text appear on screen - Similar Threads - Trigger capture screenshot

2. Windows Prevent Screen Capturing in specific apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Prevent Screen Capturing in specific apps: Hi everyone,in our company we use intune to enroll company device, for security reasons we decide to prevent users of screenshooting specific app, we would like to prevent screenshot inside specific application and don't block all screen capture on the device.is it possible...
  3. Windows Prevent Screen Capturing in specific apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Prevent Screen Capturing in specific apps: Hi everyone,in our company we use intune to enroll company device, for security reasons we decide to prevent users of screenshooting specific app, we would like to prevent screenshot inside specific application and don't block all screen capture on the device.is it possible...
  4. Trigger to capture screenshot if specific text appear on screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trigger to capture screenshot if specific text appear on screen: HiIs there any solution for this issue?Trigger to capture screenshot if specific text appear on screenE.g. Need to watch my screen if “NeedToCapture” appear on screen take screenshot, and contine till i stop it.Any idea?Thanks...
  5. Screenshots Not Appearing In Screenshot Folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Screenshots Not Appearing In Screenshot Folder: So every time i take a screenshot Windows Key + Print Scr it never appears in my folder this started happening today and i dont know where my screen shots are can i have some help???...
  6. Screenshot Capture

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screenshot Capture: I have had this computer for about one year, and it operates with Windows 10 Home Edition. For the first six months or so I used to be able to do something that really helped me when taking courses online, i.e., I used to be able to take screenshots on the fly, meaning that...
  7. Task scheduler screenshot trigger?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Task scheduler screenshot trigger?: So what event would you use for windows task scheduler if your trying to make it so everytime I take a rectangle screenshot with the snipping tool it automatically saves it to a folder? submitted by /u/Pacman042 [link] [comments]...
  8. Capture a Screenshot of your Lock Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Capture a Screenshot of your Lock Screen: Lock your device - WinKey+L, at the Lock Screen, press PrntScrn, sign back in, open Paint and Paste from the clipboard and Save. *Arrow Take Screenshot in Windows 10 General Tips Tutorials [img] 100116
  9. Looking for a screen capture/editor/text/organiser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Looking for a screen capture/editor/text/organiser: Hello I'm looking suggestion for an application or software that could - Do a screen capture - Edit picture with line/text/arrow - Have an area to write text comments of the picture (not in the picture) - Able to define categories like ex: summer/winter/family - Able...
  10. Adding Keyboard Text to Screen Captures

in Windows 10 Support
    Adding Keyboard Text to Screen Captures: I need to "Screen Capture" a portion or more of my Monitor and then "ADD" text onto the image, using my Keyboard. Currently, if you use the Snipping Tool, the only way to add notes is to DRAW. Is there an Ap or a piece of Software that allows me to QUICKLY capture a...