Windows 10: Triggers on xbox one controller not registering when on Bluetooth

Discus and support Triggers on xbox one controller not registering when on Bluetooth in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, So I recently wanted to get back into FFXIV but I noticed my PC needed to update. I ran the update and now my triggers for my Xbox one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DekuLeaves, Nov 19, 2021.

1. Triggers on xbox one controller not registering when on Bluetooth

Hello, So I recently wanted to get back into FFXIV but I noticed my PC needed to update. I ran the update and now my triggers for my Xbox one controller are not registering in some games when on a wireless connection, I am currently running this windows version below.Edition Windows 10 Home Version 21H2 Installed on ‎1/‎24/‎2021 OS build 19044.1348 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.3920.0Things I have tried, uninstalling and reinstalling drivers. Removing the device from the known Bluetooth list and then adding it, checked for more windows updates, connected the controller wi

:)

DekuLeaves, Nov 19, 2021

2. XBOX One Controller Triggers Not Resposive (On PC)

Hi Cruxin,

An outdated controller is one of the potential reasons why your Xbox One controller triggers do not work. For me to properly assist you with this concern, I need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • Were you able to use the controller without any issues before?
    • Have you tried using the controller on a different computer?

In the meantime, I suggest that you update your Xbox One controller. To do this, you may follow the steps on the link below:

How to update your Xbox One Controller on Windows 10

Wilfred Mac, Nov 19, 2021
  3. Xbox One Controller on PC (Win10): Input of Triggers not recognized

Hi Christian,

There are several reasons why you are experiencing this issue. It is possible that some components of the controller's firmware are not updated properly or there is an issue with the hardware part of the controller.

To better assist you with your concern, please clarify the following information:

• Are you using an Xbox One Elite Wireless Controller?
    • Have you tried connecting the controller via Bluetooth?
    • Does the same issue occur if the controller is connected wirelessly to the computer?

If you are using an Xbox One Elite Wireless Controller, you can go to this
    link
    and follow the solutions on how to troubleshoot triggers on your controller.

Loraine Mon, Nov 19, 2021
  4. Triggers on xbox one controller not registering when on Bluetooth

Xbox Controller in Windows

Hey there Tomas

Thanks for reaching out!

I suggest that you try updating
    your Xbox One controller. To do this, kindly follow the steps provided on the links below:

If the issue persists, I strongly
    recommend contacting our Xbox Customer Support
    for further troubleshooting steps.

Kindly update us with the results.

XBF Erick C, Nov 19, 2021
Thema:

Triggers on xbox one controller not registering when on Bluetooth

1. Triggers on xbox one controller not registering when on Bluetooth - Similar Threads - Triggers xbox controller

2. My Xbox One Bluetooth controller.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Xbox One Bluetooth controller.: First off, I would like to say that yes the controller does support bluetooth. It pops up when I connect it to my pc. Wired on pc works but I wanted to use it wirelessly, and the controller is updated. Whenever I use my controller on my xbox, it works perfect except...
  3. My Xbox One Bluetooth controller.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Xbox One Bluetooth controller.: First off, I would like to say that yes the controller does support bluetooth. It pops up when I connect it to my pc. Whenever I use my controller on my xbox, it works perfect except sometimes it does turn off and then back on but it isn't often. When I try connecting it to...
  4. Xbox One controller not appearing in bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox One controller not appearing in bluetooth: The new controller I picked up is not listed as a bluetooth device under bluetooth setting. Additionally it will not show up under 'control panel' add a device. Controller pairs fine to android phones and works. I have managed to pair it earlier on in the week and it...
  5. Xbox one controller bluetooth pairing PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox one controller bluetooth pairing PC: I've read a few posts here and there doesn't seem to be a direct solution. I've never used an xbox one controller so I'm not sure how the controller interacts with the pc. I bought an xbox one controller yesterday to to Monster Hunter. The controller works fine when I plug it...
  6. Xbox One Controller issues bluetooth

Xbox One Controller issues bluetooth: This is driving me crazy because it happened all of a sudden and I cannot fix it. Currently my bluetooth stack will connect any xinput controller or dinput controller and the drivers ALL show up. In Devices And Printers all of the controllers will show up. But in "Game...
  7. Xbox One Controller Both Triggers Bound Single Axis

Xbox One Controller Both Triggers Bound Single Axis: Hi, I am trying to connect an Xbox one controller to my Windows 10 Pro 1909 PC, but I am getting a strange issue that renders the controller unusable: the left and right triggers are mapped to a single axis (Z-axis), and both cannot be pressed at the same time without...
  8. Bluetooth Xbox One controller won't connect

Bluetooth Xbox One controller won't connect: Just built a PC, have been waiting for a week to game, and can't get the controller to connect. Installed a Bluetooth/Wi-Fi board today, everything works great. Picked up my phone, etc... with Bluetooth but not the controller. Used the Xbox app and a cable to update the...
  9. Xbox One controller via Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox One controller via Bluetooth: Hello, I have a problem with my Xbox One controller connecting to my PC via Bluetooth. Not a serious problem, but still a problem: I can connect my controller to my PC via Bluetooth and everything is okay. The problem is that when I don't use the controller it goes to sleep...
  10. xbox one controller bluetooth not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox one controller bluetooth not working: everything is on and searching but they will not pair up, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/xbox-one-controller-bluetooth-not-working/0a7535e0-5709-4c39-81db-e5c52123a677