Windows 10: TRIM Command

Discus and support TRIM Command in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; is it safe to use this command:fsutil behavior query DisableDeleteNotifyDoes the above command make any such changes that harms the security and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LilyFeather101, Jan 18, 2022.

1. TRIM Command

is it safe to use this command:fsutil behavior query DisableDeleteNotifyDoes the above command make any such changes that harms the security and privacy of the system? is it safe to execute?

:)

LilyFeather101, Jan 18, 2022
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile TRIM Command :)

3. ryanly Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Jan 18, 2022
  4. TRIM Command

TRIM not working

If you run TRIM manually with commands, I would suggest doing the following -

Windows key + R

Enter %windir%\system32\dfrgui.exe

In the Scheduled optimization section, unselect all SSD drives.

This should prevent the Storage Optimizer from trimming as well.

OldNavyGuy, Jan 18, 2022
Thema:

TRIM Command

1. TRIM Command - Similar Threads - TRIM Command

2. SSD No trim Supported

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SSD No trim Supported: In above Image SSD drive Shows Trim Not supported. but my SSD drive supports Trim.can i perceive that My ssd Drive is not trimmed by Operating system or Storage controller....
  3. SSD No trim Supported

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SSD No trim Supported: In above Image SSD drive Shows Trim Not supported. but my SSD drive supports Trim.can i perceive that My ssd Drive is not trimmed by Operating system or Storage controller....
  4. photos app trim not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    photos app trim not working: No matter what type or size of video, the default photos app trimming is not working, any way to fix it?I have seen some online solutions, even from forum answers, none of them seem to be workingsystem-legion pro 7i gen 8 16IRX8Hwindows 11 home single languagertx 4080 laptop...
  5. photos app trim not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    photos app trim not working: No matter what type or size of video, the default photos app trimming is not working, any way to fix it?I have seen some online solutions, even from forum answers, none of them seem to be workingsystem-legion pro 7i gen 8 16IRX8Hwindows 11 home single languagertx 4080 laptop...
  6. The Photos app is not allowing me to trim and save videos. This has been going on for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Photos app is not allowing me to trim and save videos. This has been going on for...: The error I'm getting is "Unable to save There was an error while saving. Please try again later." This app works on my other devices just not on my PCI'm on windows 10 and the same problem persisted after I upgraded to windows 11...
  7. TRIM Command

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TRIM Command: is it safe to use this command:fsutil behavior query DisableDeleteNotifyDoes the above command make any such changes that harms the security and privacy of the system? is it safe to execute?...
  8. TRIM Command

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    TRIM Command: is it safe to use this command:fsutil behavior query DisableDeleteNotifyDoes the above command make any such changes that harms the security and privacy of the system? is it safe to execute?...
  9. Need CMD command to trim SSD!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Need CMD command to trim SSD!: Hello. Can someone give me a command I have to execute in order to trim my SSD? Thank you in advance! 172035
  10. Need CMD command to trim SSD!

in Windows 10 Support
    Need CMD command to trim SSD!: Hello. Can someone give me a command I have to execute in order to trim my SSD? Thank you in advance! 172035