Windows 10: Trimble brings mixed reality to life for architecture and design

Discus and support Trimble brings mixed reality to life for architecture and design in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [img] Last month, we showcased our aspiration to empower a new wave of creativity, and our goal to enable that through 3D and mixed reality for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Nov 6, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Trimble brings mixed reality to life for architecture and design

Source: Trimble brings mixed reality to life for architecture and design | Microsoft Devices Blog

:)

Brink, Nov 6, 2016

2. Design your own VR environment (cliff house, Mixed Reality)

I'm talking about the Windows Mixed Reality environment. Now it is a standard (but beautiful) home with a few spaces, but I would love to build my own 3D desktop to roam around in.

Maybe MS could use one of these home design programs and port it to Mixed Reality.

ChrisMentink, Nov 6, 2016
  3. Creaters update

Hi winkigreen,

Yes, I suggest you to upgrade to Windows 10 creators update. The Creators Update is designed to spark and unleash creativity, bringing 3D and mixed reality to everyone and enabling every gamer to be a broadcaster. Beyond creativity, it brings new features
    to Microsoft Edge, additional security capabilities and privacy tools, and so much more.

To know more click on this
    Windows 10 creators Update.

Angelito_L, Nov 6, 2016
Thema:

Trimble brings mixed reality to life for architecture and design

1. Trimble brings mixed reality to life for architecture and design - Similar Threads - Trimble brings mixed

2. Windows Mixed Reality "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality".

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mixed Reality "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality".: I was recently using my HP Reverb G2 for VR games the other day. But, I updated my pc last night with the recent KB5034467. Now I receive the "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality". Yes, I've tried uninstalling the software, unplugging and plugging the headset back in, and...
  3. Windows Mixed Reality "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality".

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Mixed Reality "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality".: I was recently using my HP Reverb G2 for VR games the other day. But, I updated my pc last night with the recent KB5034467. Now I receive the "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality". Yes, I've tried uninstalling the software, unplugging and plugging the headset back in, and...
  4. Mixed reality portal

Mixed reality portal: Bought a HP Reverb G2 and tried to run the mixed reality portal.The screen stays black and after some time the following errors occur:Naam van toepassing met fout: MixedRealityPortal.exe, versie: 2000.21051.1282.0, tijdstempel: 0x60b14765Naam van module met fout:...
  5. Mixed Reality

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mixed Reality: Can you tell me where to find short 360 videos to download and watch them on my Lenovo laptop without the internet? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/mixed-reality/8bca6bdc-d5fe-4593-a782-0e1ba7d1bee7
  6. Mixed Reality

Mixed Reality: How do I uninstal 'mixed reality' and any associated apps from my PC? I didn't ask for it, and don't want it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_entertainment/mixed-reality/934ba3dd-999b-485c-a0a7-abb531ca80da
  7. Mixed reality bundle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mixed reality bundle: I dont know where to suggest things so im throwing it here. Microsoft have currently got access to one of the cheapest VR experiances with one of its restrictions being that its not room scale. However this can be really easily fixed with another product that Microsoft...
  8. Mixed Reality Portal

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Mixed Reality Portal: Hello, Please help me to uninstall this useless program. What I did so far after searching for an answer, followed the instructions on this "https://winaero.com/blog/uninstall-mixed-reality-portal-windows-10/" site, made manually the entries in the registry. ( This mixed...
  9. Computer Aided Design (CAD) enters the era of mixed reality

in Windows 10 News
    Computer Aided Design (CAD) enters the era of mixed reality: Simplygon brings CAD users into the era of mixed reality and expands the extensibility of 3D content I’m excited to share this month’s blog post with you all. In addition to highlighting some of the cool work we are seeing from the mixed reality community, I also have some...
  10. Mixed reality in manufacturing comes to life at Hannover Messe

in Windows 10 News
    Mixed reality in manufacturing comes to life at Hannover Messe: Led by Microsoft HoloLens, global leaders in manufacturing are adopting mixed reality to increase productivity, quality, and safety I hope this month’s mixed reality blog post finds you well! For this entry, I am going to focus on some of the amazing work we are seeing...