Windows 10: tring to reset computer but first i have to click start open prompt as administrator i cant...

Discus and support tring to reset computer but first i have to click start open prompt as administrator i cant... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; reset computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Valstop#2, Jul 1, 2020.

1. Valstop#2 Win User

tring to reset computer but first i have to click start open prompt as administrator i cant...

reset computer

:)

Valstop#2, Jul 1, 2020

2. I cannot open my Orange webmail.

Hi Angela,

Thank you for the response.

I suggest you to reset the configuration of the Winsock protocol.

To do this, follow these steps:

• Click Start, and in Start Search, type
      cmd
    • Right-click the cmd entry that appears in the search results, and then click
      Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click
      Continue.
    • At the command prompt, type the following, and then press ENTER:
      netsh winsock reset
      Then, you should see the following message:
      Successfully reset the Winsock Catalog. You must restart the computer in order to complete the reset.
    • Restart the computer.
    Note If you receive an “Access Denied” error message instead of the message that is mentioned in step 3, the command prompt was not correctly elevated. In this case, close the Command Prompt window, and repeat steps 1 through 3. Make sure that
    you correctly implement step 2.

Thank you.

Ruth Buruga, Jul 1, 2020
  3. Settings can't be opened using the built-in administrator account

Hi guys

I have same issue in safe boot mode with networking!

First of all it blocks the networking

Then states:

Settings cant be opened using the built in administrator account sign in with different account and try again.

Yet clicking on windows i opens settings fine

It also states broadband blocked, yet I can happily get on the net but at first I couldn't.

When I asked about it the guy from Microsoft tech answers couldn't understand why I wanted to use safe boot mode with networking????????

After he did nothing to help but emailed some scripts which didn't refer to safe mode. I rebooted and suddenly safe mode with networking worked with the net but windows 10 still claims broadband is blocked!

Im also still getting the message on trying to unblock broadband:

cant be opened using the built in administrator account sign in with different account and try again.

What is going on there?

Lokiroarsamba, Jul 1, 2020
  4. cwtech Win User

tring to reset computer but first i have to click start open prompt as administrator i cant...

command prompt will not open in safe mode with command prompt

Would I just follow the same steps within safe mode after hooking up to the other system?

cwtech, Jul 1, 2020
Thema:

1. tring to reset computer but first i have to click start open prompt as administrator i cant... - Similar Threads - tring reset computer

2. I have a probleme with my computer and i cant open either the start menu or my settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a probleme with my computer and i cant open either the start menu or my settings: So I have a problem with my computer and i cant open either the start menu or my settings .i have 3 differents issues opening at the start of my computer with are :-LauncherRSXRuntime.exe bad imageappresolver.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an...
  3. I have a probleme with my computer and i cant open either the start menu or my settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a probleme with my computer and i cant open either the start menu or my settings: So I have a problem with my computer and i cant open either the start menu or my settings .i have 3 differents issues opening at the start of my computer with are :-LauncherRSXRuntime.exe bad imageappresolver.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an...
  4. I have a probleme with my computer and i cant open either the start menu or my settings

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I cant open command prompt as administrator and i cant even open it normally.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I cant open command prompt as administrator and i cant even open it normally.: I cant open command prompt as administrator and i cant even open it normally. i checked all premisions and ownerships i have all of that but it still says "Windows cannot access the spesified device, path or file. You may not have appropriate permission to access the item."...
  6. I cant open command prompt as administrator and i cant even open it normally.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant open command prompt as administrator and i cant even open it normally.: I cant open command prompt as administrator and i cant even open it normally. i checked all premisions and ownerships i have all of that but it still says "Windows cannot access the spesified device, path or file. You may not have appropriate permission to access the item."...
  7. I cant open command prompt as administrator and i cant even open it normally.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Still have first Administrator

in Windows 10 Customization
    Still have first Administrator: I used to share Microsoft with my son but a year ago I subscribed to Office 365 but I still get my son as Administrator even when using my own details. How do I get rid of other administrator...
  9. i cant open the start and i cant open settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    i cant open the start and i cant open settings: i dont know what here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-the-start-and-i-cant-open-settings/720c6ef2-fb65-4368-b948-c1b32c487673
  10. How do I open a Command Prompt as Administrator in one click?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I open a Command Prompt as Administrator in one click?: Hi. I think that I was able to do this before and now I can't. What I would like to do is twofold - 1) Have a desktop shortcut for the Command Prompt on the desktop to open as Administrator. 2) Be able to use Windows+X and have the capability to open a normal Command...