Windows 10: Trio Office not working

Discus and support Trio Office not working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I paid the lifetime membership for Trio Office & I can not use this in the ways of printing, etc. I get the pop up saying pay to be able to use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by carmel bevan, Dec 29, 2022.

1. Trio Office not working

Hi, I paid the lifetime membership for Trio Office & I can not use this in the ways of printing, etc. I get the pop up saying pay to be able to use this, which I have. Why is this program

:)

carmel bevan, Dec 29, 2022
  2. GrahamXX Win User

Using full functions of trio office after reinstall

I have the same problem - I just did a reinstall , and then the premium functions of TRIO Office stopped working. I am on windows 10.

I got TRIO office from the Windows APP Store.

I contacted TRIO OFFICE on the Help - contact us - drop down. They said - use task manager - stop trio office, then try again !! of course that didn't make any difference.

I tried to re-purchase the premium functions - it says - you already own this program - and won't let me re-purchase.

Does anyone have a phone number for TRIO office support - sending them an email from their Help - contact us drop-down just gets you

useless advice. It is like Trio office knows your email. but the reinstalled program is not picking up your email id to send them.

I think Windows support should be pushing this complaint to Trio support because they sell the product from their app store

GrahamXX, Dec 29, 2022
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Trio

Hi Shannon

What Trio are you referring to, is that Trio Office, which is available for free from the Microsoft Store, or some other application, please provide a link to that Trio you are referring to . . .

DaveM121, Dec 29, 2022
  4. broeasjr Win User

Trio Office not working

Using full functions of trio office after reinstall

I purchased the full version of trio office, and it was working fine. Once I upgraded to Window 11, I encountered problems with my computer and had to reset losing and reinstalling my programs including trio office. Since the upgrade and reinstall of many of my programs my purchased trio office does not allow me to print and many of its functions are locked. It keeps asking me to purchase the full version. How can I get back all the functions that I paid for?

broeasjr, Dec 29, 2022
Thema:

Trio Office not working

1. Trio Office not working - Similar Threads - Trio Office working

2. Trio Office not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trio Office not working: Hi, I paid the lifetime membership for Trio Office & I can not use this in the ways of printing, etc. I get the pop up saying pay to be able to use this, which I have. Why is this program...
  3. Trio Office not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trio Office not working: Hi, I paid the lifetime membership for Trio Office & I can not use this in the ways of printing, etc. I get the pop up saying pay to be able to use this, which I have. Why is this program...
  4. PROBLEMAS TRIO OFFICE NO ABRE ALGUNOS PDF

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PROBLEMAS TRIO OFFICE NO ABRE ALGUNOS PDF: Hola, tengo problemas con la app, compré Premium y NO me abre ALGUNOS documentos PDF, alguna sugerencia? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problemas-trio-office-no-abre-algunos-pdf/be0972a8-faca-4cf5-9640-684547eb448a
  5. PROBLEMAS TRIO OFFICE NO ABRE ALGUNOS PDF

PROBLEMAS TRIO OFFICE NO ABRE ALGUNOS PDF: Hola, tengo problemas con la app, compré Premium y NO me abre ALGUNOS documentos PDF, alguna sugerencia? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problemas-trio-office-no-abre-algunos-pdf/be0972a8-faca-4cf5-9640-684547eb448a
  6. Using full functions of trio office after reinstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using full functions of trio office after reinstall: I purchased the full version of trio office, and it was working fine. Once I upgraded to Window 11, I encountered problems with my computer and had to reset losing and reinstalling my programs including trio office. Since the upgrade and reinstall of many of my programs my...
  7. Using full functions of trio office after reinstall

Using full functions of trio office after reinstall: I purchased the full version of trio office, and it was working fine. Once I upgraded to Window 11, I encountered problems with my computer and had to reset losing and reinstalling my programs including trio office. Since the upgrade and reinstall of many of my programs my...
  8. Trio Office subcriber

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Trio Office subcriber: I upgrade my subscription to the one time annual. I sold that computer and I need to installed in my new computer. How I can do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trio-office-subcriber/d260c376-a600-42a4-99db-e4ee4ca1cc73
  9. Trio Office Upgrate to premium message

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Trio Office Upgrate to premium message: Hello, I purchased Trio Office app paying the life-time price. The advertisement keeps popping up. How can this be stopped? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trio-office-upgrate-to-premium-message/c66915a2-61a3-431e-98cc-0fa9f1650679
  10. Trio

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Trio: Hi, I finally figured out Windows 365 and so don't need Trio ... please cancel Trio and refund my money, thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trio/2c926d63-08ea-4a52-bddd-65650a9aaf83