Windows 10: Trio Office subcriber

Discus and support Trio Office subcriber in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I upgrade my subscription to the one time annual. I sold that computer and I need to installed in my new computer. How I can do that?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by SalRodriguez1, Aug 3, 2020.

1. Trio Office subcriber

I upgrade my subscription to the one time annual. I sold that computer and I need to installed in my new computer. How I can do that?

:)

SalRodriguez1, Aug 3, 2020
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Trio

Hi Shannon

What Trio are you referring to, is that Trio Office, which is available for free from the Microsoft Store, or some other application, please provide a link to that Trio you are referring to . . .

DaveM121, Aug 3, 2020
  3. Trio Office Upgrate to premium message

Hi, Uriel. Thanks for reaching out! I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you, and I am here to work with you on this issue.

Uriel, I'm sorry about your inconvenience. In this case, it's better if you get in touch with their technical support, since Trio Office is a 3rd party software.

Kind regards,

Leonardo Penha Mesquita, Aug 3, 2020
  4. Trio Office subcriber

Trio

Hi,

I finally figured out Windows 365 and so don't need Trio ... please cancel Trio and refund my money, thanks.

ShannonHarrigan, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

Trio Office subcriber

1. Trio Office subcriber - Similar Threads - Trio Office subcriber

2. Loss of Trio Office on Win11 PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loss of Trio Office on Win11 PC.: I'd a lifetime Trio Office on my Win11 64 bit HP PC. After recent Win updates it doesn't load. I've tried uninstall/reinstall but it still doesn't load. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks in advance....
  3. Loss of Trio Office on Win11 PC.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Loss of Trio Office on Win11 PC.: I'd a lifetime Trio Office on my Win11 64 bit HP PC. After recent Win updates it doesn't load. I've tried uninstall/reinstall but it still doesn't load. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks in advance....
  4. Trio Office not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trio Office not working: Hi, I paid the lifetime membership for Trio Office & I can not use this in the ways of printing, etc. I get the pop up saying pay to be able to use this, which I have. Why is this program...
  5. Trio Office not working

Trio Office not working: Hi, I paid the lifetime membership for Trio Office & I can not use this in the ways of printing, etc. I get the pop up saying pay to be able to use this, which I have. Why is this program...
  6. Trio Office not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. PROBLEMAS TRIO OFFICE NO ABRE ALGUNOS PDF

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PROBLEMAS TRIO OFFICE NO ABRE ALGUNOS PDF: Hola, tengo problemas con la app, compré Premium y NO me abre ALGUNOS documentos PDF, alguna sugerencia? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problemas-trio-office-no-abre-algunos-pdf/be0972a8-faca-4cf5-9640-684547eb448a
  8. PROBLEMAS TRIO OFFICE NO ABRE ALGUNOS PDF

PROBLEMAS TRIO OFFICE NO ABRE ALGUNOS PDF: Hola, tengo problemas con la app, compré Premium y NO me abre ALGUNOS documentos PDF, alguna sugerencia? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problemas-trio-office-no-abre-algunos-pdf/be0972a8-faca-4cf5-9640-684547eb448a
  9. Trio Office Upgrate to premium message

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Trio Office Upgrate to premium message: Hello, I purchased Trio Office app paying the life-time price. The advertisement keeps popping up. How can this be stopped? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trio-office-upgrate-to-premium-message/c66915a2-61a3-431e-98cc-0fa9f1650679
  10. Trio

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Trio: Hi, I finally figured out Windows 365 and so don't need Trio ... please cancel Trio and refund my money, thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trio/2c926d63-08ea-4a52-bddd-65650a9aaf83