Windows 10: Tripeaks not working on daily game

Discus and support Tripeaks not working on daily game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; 2 years of daily game no problems....now 4 days ago....Tripeaks will not on the daily game...Help.... Tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Grimmbunny2017, Sep 11, 2018.

1. Tripeaks not working on daily game

2 years of daily game no problems....now 4 days ago....Tripeaks will not on the daily game...Help....

Tried everything...uninstall/install....updates...cleaned cache....talked to 3 x box people and 4 Microsoft people no luck.

Anything you can thi k of I have done...Any ideas.

Thanks, Grimmbunny.

:)

Grimmbunny2017, Sep 11, 2018
  2. Ochimus14 Win User

10 August Tripeaks Daily Challenge frozen

Anyone else have this problem?

On the "Daily Challenge" for 10 August, the Tripeaks game is "frozen" on the Queen of Spades when it opens.

Every other Tripeak this month has worked perfectly. Shutting down the computer and relaunching makes no difference. Closing the Solitaire collection and reopening it makes no difference.

Really irritating, as it's now impossible to score a "perfect" month if I can't play that one game!

Any suggestions, solutions and ideas welcome

"BigtimeRocket2"

Ochimus14, Sep 11, 2018
  3. Ochimus14 Win User
    10 August Tripeaks Daily Challenge frozen

Malik,

Many thanks for quick answer.

Unfortunately the link does not answer the question?

ALL the games work perfectly every day this month EXCEPT for this one game on 10 August.

If there was "corruption" in my system, then NONE of the Tripeak games would have worked since the problem five days ago, even if the other did?

I just need a way to "reset" the Tripeak game on that day??

"BigtimeRocket2"

Ochimus14, Sep 11, 2018
  4. Tripeaks not working on daily game

TriPeaks on Windows 10

Hi George,

Issues loading a game may be due to several reasons. To better assist you with your concern, we need to gather more details about the issue. Kindly provide the following information:

• Are there any error messages when you tried to load the game?
    • Are you trying to launch TriPeaks from Microsoft Solitaire Collection inside the Xbox app?
    • When was the last time that you were able to play the game?
    • Have you made any changes on your computer prior to the issue?

Loraine Mon, Sep 11, 2018
Thema:

Tripeaks not working on daily game

1. Tripeaks not working on daily game - Similar Threads - Tripeaks working daily

2. On yesterday's Solitaire Daily Challenges September 26, 2023, the TriPeaks game is labeled...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    On yesterday's Solitaire Daily Challenges September 26, 2023, the TriPeaks game is labeled...: I tried every combination I could think of and am still unable to solve that game. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/on-yesterdays-solitaire-daily-challenges-september/41328f70-724a-4cdd-8f14-0c932ef58fc1
  3. On yesterday's Solitaire Daily Challenges September 26, 2023, the TriPeaks game is labeled...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    On yesterday's Solitaire Daily Challenges September 26, 2023, the TriPeaks game is labeled...: I tried every combination I could think of and am still unable to solve that game. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/on-yesterdays-solitaire-daily-challenges-september/41328f70-724a-4cdd-8f14-0c932ef58fc1
  4. Sept 16 Daily Challenge TriPeaks game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sept 16 Daily Challenge TriPeaks game: Sept 16 Daily Challenge Tripeaks states it is easy. I have played these games for years and am unable to complete this challenge. Am I the only one with this problem, just asking....
  5. Sept 16 Daily Challenge TriPeaks game

Sept 16 Daily Challenge TriPeaks game: Sept 16 Daily Challenge Tripeaks states it is easy. I have played these games for years and am unable to complete this challenge. Am I the only one with this problem, just asking....
  6. Is the 16/09/2023 Easy Tripeaks daily challenge Unsolvable?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is the 16/09/2023 Easy Tripeaks daily challenge Unsolvable?: after countless attempts and multiple youtube videos including one that put it through a solver i have come to believe that todays tripeaks challenge is unsolvable. you can go so far as to have a single card left on the board but no matter what you do or how you do it, it...
  7. Is the 16/09/2023 Easy Tripeaks daily challenge Unsolvable?

Is the 16/09/2023 Easy Tripeaks daily challenge Unsolvable?: after countless attempts and multiple youtube videos including one that put it through a solver i have come to believe that todays tripeaks challenge is unsolvable. you can go so far as to have a single card left on the board but no matter what you do or how you do it, it...
  8. Unsolvable Tripeaks Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unsolvable Tripeaks Game: Hello! Please help me to solve this game. Cant figure it out. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unsolvable-tripeaks-game/08635984-531c-414d-88bd-2be73e471104
  9. Unsolvable Tripeaks Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unsolvable Tripeaks Game: I play a GrandMaster level Tripeaks game and it seems to be unsolvable. [ATTACH] May I have the solution. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unsolvable-tripeaks-game/16be1284-394a-479c-b435-0577b6828696
  10. 10 August Tripeaks Daily Challenge frozen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    10 August Tripeaks Daily Challenge frozen: Anyone else have this problem? On the "Daily Challenge" for 10 August, the Tripeaks game is "frozen" on the Queen of Spades when it opens. Every other Tripeak this month has worked perfectly. Shutting down the computer and relaunching makes no difference. Closing the...