Windows 10: Tripeaks not working on daily game

Discus and support Tripeaks not working on daily game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; 2 years of daily game no problems....now 4 days ago....Tripeaks will not on the daily game...Help.... Tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Grimmbunny2017, Sep 11, 2018.

1. Tripeaks not working on daily game

2 years of daily game no problems....now 4 days ago....Tripeaks will not on the daily game...Help....

Tried everything...uninstall/install....updates...cleaned cache....talked to 3 x box people and 4 Microsoft people no luck.

Anything you can thi k of I have done...Any ideas.

Thanks, Grimmbunny.

:)

Grimmbunny2017, Sep 11, 2018
  2. Ochimus14 Win User

10 August Tripeaks Daily Challenge frozen

Anyone else have this problem?

On the "Daily Challenge" for 10 August, the Tripeaks game is "frozen" on the Queen of Spades when it opens.

Every other Tripeak this month has worked perfectly. Shutting down the computer and relaunching makes no difference. Closing the Solitaire collection and reopening it makes no difference.

Really irritating, as it's now impossible to score a "perfect" month if I can't play that one game!

Any suggestions, solutions and ideas welcome

"BigtimeRocket2"

Ochimus14, Sep 11, 2018
  3. Ochimus14 Win User
    10 August Tripeaks Daily Challenge frozen

Malik,

Many thanks for quick answer.

Unfortunately the link does not answer the question?

ALL the games work perfectly every day this month EXCEPT for this one game on 10 August.

If there was "corruption" in my system, then NONE of the Tripeak games would have worked since the problem five days ago, even if the other did?

I just need a way to "reset" the Tripeak game on that day??

"BigtimeRocket2"

Ochimus14, Sep 11, 2018
  4. Tripeaks not working on daily game

TriPeaks on Windows 10

Hi George,

Issues loading a game may be due to several reasons. To better assist you with your concern, we need to gather more details about the issue. Kindly provide the following information:

• Are there any error messages when you tried to load the game?
    • Are you trying to launch TriPeaks from Microsoft Solitaire Collection inside the Xbox app?
    • When was the last time that you were able to play the game?
    • Have you made any changes on your computer prior to the issue?

Loraine Mon, Sep 11, 2018
Thema:

Tripeaks not working on daily game

1. Tripeaks not working on daily game - Similar Threads - Tripeaks working daily

2. Daily Crashing on Newer Gaming PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Daily Crashing on Newer Gaming PC: So I've been getting daily blue screens on a computer I just got a few months ago and they keep getting more and more common. Most of them are "Unexpected Store Exception" but some as well are "Critical Process Died" and "Kernel Inpage Error". They happen at any time, while...
  3. microsoft daily soliaire games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft daily soliaire games: why did they quit loading a whole month of daily games on microsoft solitaire https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-daily-soliaire-games/c409f443-838a-402a-b9a3-3fdb6bce6180
  4. Tripeaks' base score

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tripeaks' base score: Can someone tell me how I can get Tripeaks to score 300 on its base score please? I'm on Win 10 (v1903). I've uninstalled and reinstalled MS Solitaire Collection but still only getting 100....
  5. Missing daily games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing daily games: In August I went to hospital for 10 days, I missed the last few days of my solitaire collection. How can I get access to the missed games. [Moderator Edit: Moved from Community Participation Centre]...
  6. microsoft sudoku daily games

microsoft sudoku daily games: I've been playing this game for years. I just noticed that all my awards for July are missing. What make this happen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-sudoku-daily-games/44b49502-48d6-4d75-8d35-15a08e5e454b
  7. TriPeaks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TriPeaks: I'm pretty new to Solitaire. I play Tri-Peaks. I have found it to be 'fixed' against the player. There are just some cards, that after playing a few dozen games, that it's impossible not to notice the flop card will be the same value card as you have showing all over your...
  8. 10 August Tripeaks Daily Challenge frozen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    10 August Tripeaks Daily Challenge frozen: Anyone else have this problem? On the "Daily Challenge" for 10 August, the Tripeaks game is "frozen" on the Queen of Spades when it opens. Every other Tripeak this month has worked perfectly. Shutting down the computer and relaunching makes no difference. Closing the...
  9. Ultimate Word Games Daily Challenges

Ultimate Word Games Daily Challenges: Ultimate Word Games is no longer loading daily challenge data. I have uninstalled, re-started the computer & re-installed. The app spent some time synchronising after re-installation. Wordament, Jumble & Crosswords data is intact....
  10. Microsoft daily challenge games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft daily challenge games: As of today, when I try to do the daily challenges of Majong and the Solitaire collection I get as far as clicking on the actual puzzle but when I click on it I get a white screen. No game on either. I can however, go an individual game (not within the challenge) with no...