Windows 10: Triple booting

Discus and support Triple booting in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I currently have windows 10 on my pc and want to triple boot it with Mac Linux and windows 10. (Yes I have the hardware) I want to do this in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Noahwaststaken, Sep 27, 2020.

1. Triple booting

So I currently have windows 10 on my pc and want to triple boot it with Mac Linux and windows 10. (Yes I have the hardware) I want to do this in the cleanest way possible with it feeling nice and official (so not booting with some weird dos prompt). What’s the best method and where do I go? help!

submitted by /u/Noahwaststaken
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Noahwaststaken, Sep 27, 2020
  2. ex_reven Win User

The ultimate triple boot !

Long time no see.

Triple boot? You list 4 OS's *Stick Out Tongue Triple booting :p

ex_reven, Sep 27, 2020
  3. BXtreme Win User
    The ultimate triple boot !

hm.. i'm seeing you after a long itme on this forum, you got back too *Stick Out Tongue Triple booting :p

BXtreme, Sep 27, 2020
  4. SimonGie Win User

Triple booting

Triple Booting

I have a triple boot setup, with maemo power, maemo stock, Fedora 12 and NitDroid.

you will need to manually partition your SD card and install the relative OS's to the seperate partitions. you will also need the fiasco images of the kernels in /boot/multiboot and create the relative entries in /etc/multiboot/

SimonGie, Sep 27, 2020
Thema:

Triple booting

1. Triple booting - Similar Threads - Triple booting

2. Recommendations? Triple monitors for Photoshop/work

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Recommendations? Triple monitors for Photoshop/work: I'm thinking of going with three 32" displays, and using the Mount-It! triple monitor stand linked below. The computer is primarily for Photoshop, and I will probably do some light gaming on it at some point. I mostly just need the monitors to be great for Photoshop, and...
  3. RDP from single monitor computer to triple monitor computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    RDP from single monitor computer to triple monitor computer: This question may have been asked but I can't find it. I use RDP to work with my main desktop computer with 3 monitors from my laptop with just one. I can not figure out how to see all three main desktop monitors on my laptop screen, only the primary is available. Desktop...
  4. Setting up a UEFI triple-boot computer: Windows 10 + FreeBSD + Linux

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Setting up a UEFI triple-boot computer: Windows 10 + FreeBSD + Linux: I came across this article while researching "Setting up a UEFI triple-boot computer: Windows 10 + FreeBSD + Linux". Does anyone know of a better method or of a Microsoft approved method of achieving this goal? Article Source:...
  5. Double and triple typing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Double and triple typing: Many times when I type on my keyboard (on windows 10) it double or even triple types it. This is a very annoying bug for which I found 0 solutions so far. This is not a hardware problem, because I used the function key on my mouse to act as the button F, and using that...
  6. Possible of automating series of windows display (triple monitors)

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Possible of automating series of windows display (triple monitors): Hi, I am using Win 10 Enterprise N. I also have 3 monitors, 2 in use all the time. 2x1440p (27" Dell UHD monitors all the time). The third monitor is a 1080p monitor which I use rarely, but it is mainly used for customers. Customers who come to my desk view items on that...
  7. Triple boot Insider Preview.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Triple boot Insider Preview.: Is it possible to triple boot Insider previews. When I try to install the third build it says it can't find drivers. 115879
  8. Triple Boot Win 7/10/10 Preview?

Triple Boot Win 7/10/10 Preview?: I have a triple boot on my backup system currently. Win 7/Win 8.1/Win 10 Preview (10240). I plan on upgrading the Win 8.1 to Win 10. How will that affect the triple boot menu with two Win 10's? I want to stay in the insider program and do not want to remove the...
  9. Triple Booting

Triple Booting: Hi, just joined forum. I've been on vista and seven forums awhile. I have a PC with three drives. One has Vista (my favorite OS - I'm one of those retro types); the other two have seven. (all home premium). The original drive has seven HP 64, and the drive has a minor issue...
  10. Dual or Triple Boot XP/7/10 recommendations

Dual or Triple Boot XP/7/10 recommendations: My current configuration is: Disc 0 - ntfs - 2TB XP Disc 1 - ntfs - 2TB Win 7 Disc 2 - ntfs - 2TB Data (Music) Disc 3 - ntfs - 2TB Data (Music) Disc 4 - ntfs - 2TB Data (Movies1) Disc 5 - ntfs - 2TB Data (TV1) Disc 6 - ntfs - 2TB Data (TV2) Disc 7 - ntfs - 2TB Data...