Windows 10: Triple booting

Discus and support Triple booting in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I currently have windows 10 on my pc and want to triple boot it with Mac Linux and windows 10. (Yes I have the hardware) I want to do this in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Noahwaststaken, Sep 27, 2020.

1. Triple booting

So I currently have windows 10 on my pc and want to triple boot it with Mac Linux and windows 10. (Yes I have the hardware) I want to do this in the cleanest way possible with it feeling nice and official (so not booting with some weird dos prompt). What’s the best method and where do I go? help!

submitted by /u/Noahwaststaken
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Noahwaststaken, Sep 27, 2020
  2. ex_reven Win User

The ultimate triple boot !

Long time no see.

Triple boot? You list 4 OS's *Stick Out Tongue Triple booting :p

ex_reven, Sep 27, 2020
  3. BXtreme Win User
    The ultimate triple boot !

hm.. i'm seeing you after a long itme on this forum, you got back too *Stick Out Tongue Triple booting :p

BXtreme, Sep 27, 2020
  4. SimonGie Win User

Triple booting

Triple Booting

I have a triple boot setup, with maemo power, maemo stock, Fedora 12 and NitDroid.

you will need to manually partition your SD card and install the relative OS's to the seperate partitions. you will also need the fiasco images of the kernels in /boot/multiboot and create the relative entries in /etc/multiboot/

SimonGie, Sep 27, 2020
Thema:

Triple booting

1. Triple booting - Similar Threads - Triple booting

2. I have a dual boot system, I want install another OS result triple boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a dual boot system, I want install another OS result triple boot: I have a dual-boot system, Windows 10 home, Windows 11 home, in a HDD MBR, I want install another OS result triple boot, + Windows 11 or 10 Pro… to a new installed SSD… without file system unallocated… Well, the installation of 3rd OS is the same as the 2nd dual...
  3. I have a dual boot system, I want install another OS result triple boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a dual boot system, I want install another OS result triple boot: I have a dual-boot system, Windows 10 home, Windows 11 home, in a HDD MBR, I want install another OS result triple boot, + Windows 11 or 10 Pro… to a new installed SSD… without file system unallocated… Well, the installation of 3rd OS is the same as the 2nd dual...
  4. Triple boot went wrong win 11,endless os and Phoenix os

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Triple boot went wrong win 11,endless os and Phoenix os: I have win 11 on a unsupported device functions ok,yesterday i doble booted it with Endless os.Went good and functioned.Then i was preparing triple boot,went to disk management,shrinked volume and didnt use partiotion wizard or gave letter to new partition.I know thats a...
  5. Triple boot went wrong win 11,endless os and Phoenix os

Triple boot went wrong win 11,endless os and Phoenix os: I have win 11 on a unsupported device functions ok,yesterday i doble booted it with Endless os.Went good and functioned.Then i was preparing triple boot,went to disk management,shrinked volume and didnt use partiotion wizard or gave letter to new partition.I know thats a...
  6. Triple boot W7 W10 W11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Triple boot W7 W10 W11: I have a dual boot Win 7/Win 10 system with both OS on different SSD. I intend to instal Win 11 on another separate SSD. I would like to retain some apps on W7 and W10 system so is it possible to triple boot when Win 11 is installed ? Data etc is on separate HDD....
  7. Triple boot W7 W10 W11

Triple boot W7 W10 W11: I have a dual boot Win 7/Win 10 system with both OS on different SSD. I intend to instal Win 11 on another separate SSD. I would like to retain some apps on W7 and W10 system so is it possible to triple boot when Win 11 is installed ? Data etc is on separate HDD....
  8. Doing a triple boot with Win_10 Win_7 Linux-Ubuntu

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Doing a triple boot with Win_10 Win_7 Linux-Ubuntu: Hey, I'm Swaroop, and am a web developer and a graphic designer. So for my profession, I needed Win_10 and Win_7 for some programs. And just for fun and some experience, I wanna use Ubuntu. Now, as far as I know, Ubuntu isn't much hardware intensive. Right now I'm already...
  9. Setting up a UEFI triple-boot computer: Windows 10 + FreeBSD + Linux

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Setting up a UEFI triple-boot computer: Windows 10 + FreeBSD + Linux: I came across this article while researching "Setting up a UEFI triple-boot computer: Windows 10 + FreeBSD + Linux". Does anyone know of a better method or of a Microsoft approved method of achieving this goal? Article Source:...
  10. Triple boot Insider Preview.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Triple boot Insider Preview.: Is it possible to triple boot Insider previews. When I try to install the third build it says it can't find drivers. 115879