Windows 10: Triple Monitor - Mouse does not move properly

Discus and support Triple Monitor - Mouse does not move properly in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Triple montior setup. -Large widescreen on bottom as Display 1. -Two monitors above as Displays 2-3 When I move my mouse cursor to go the left... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by kc_108, Feb 6, 2020.

1. kc_108 Win User

Triple Monitor - Mouse does not move properly

Triple montior setup.

-Large widescreen on bottom as Display 1.

-Two monitors above as Displays 2-3

When I move my mouse cursor to go the left above monitor, it does not go to the above monitor, only half of the monitor allows me to go to the top right monitor. I am able to move left to right across monitors above on Displays 2-3.

Setup looks like this, I have already tried dragging and rearranging the Display monitor configuration.

Display 3 Display 2

Display 1

I have a video on my phone, how do I upload it here?

Thanks,

KC

:)

kc_108, Feb 6, 2020
  2. Dylan2424 Win User

mouse and monitor problem

This morning my PC's monitor and mouse started acting up and are not working properly. I'm not able to see the pointer on my mouse on the screen and I can't see any text on the screen because its too faded to read. Trying to figure out how to troubleshoot
    if I can't read anything on the screen. I've tried changing settings on my monitor but nothing helps. Any suggestions?

Dylan2424, Feb 6, 2020
  3. Wireless Mouse doesn't work properly

The different mouse that I tested on this works perfectly, but unfortunately, the mouse I used originally that I tested on the other computer, didn't work properly, just the buttons.

So, I bet that I'll either use the new mouse, which gets uncomfortable, because it's meant to be hidden in the computer via USB... Or, I buy a different mouse. Or, find the solution to the original problem..

Hunter Meredith, Feb 6, 2020
  4. Triple Monitor - Mouse does not move properly

Wireless Mouse doesn't work properly

Here are the first steps you need to take:

• Test the mouse on a different PC.
    • Test a different mouse on your PC.

Frederik Long, Feb 6, 2020
Thema:

Triple Monitor - Mouse does not move properly

1. Triple Monitor - Mouse does not move properly - Similar Threads - Triple Monitor Mouse

2. Impaired mouse movement in triple monitor setup [Windows10]

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Impaired mouse movement in triple monitor setup [Windows10]: [Windows10] https://i.imgur.com/6VuM3Hn.png This is currently my triple monitor setup and im able to move the mouse without problems between Monitor 1 and 2 - and between 2 and 3. Im unable to move my mouse between Monitor 1 and 3 for some reason. Is there some fundamental...
  3. Impaired mouse movement in triple monitor setup [Windows10]

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Impaired mouse movement in triple monitor setup [Windows10]: [Windows10] https://i.imgur.com/6VuM3Hn.png This is currently my triple monitor setup and im able to move the mouse without problems between Monitor 1 and 2 - and between 2 and 3. Im unable to move my mouse between Monitor 1 and 3 for some reason. Is there some fundamental...
  4. Impaired mouse movement in triple monitor setup [Windows10]

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Mouse will not move to 2nd Monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse will not move to 2nd Monitor: Hi team,I am unable to move my mouse from one screen to another. This is not a "monitor on the wrong side" issue. I can see the second screen, but I run the mouse across all 4 walls and never cross the border. When I try to hold/drag a window over, the Window does move across...
  6. Mouse will not move to 2nd Monitor

Mouse will not move to 2nd Monitor: Hi team,I am unable to move my mouse from one screen to another. This is not a "monitor on the wrong side" issue. I can see the second screen, but I run the mouse across all 4 walls and never cross the border. When I try to hold/drag a window over, the Window does move across...
  7. Mouse will not move to 2nd Monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Windows Does Not Detect Triple Monitors But Nvidia Does?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Does Not Detect Triple Monitors But Nvidia Does?: Hello I want to change my resolution back to 1920 x 1080 for each monitor instead of 5760 x 1080 for all three combined. I want to play my fps game with just one monitor and have the two monitors on the side usable and not just black screens. so for example I could use one of...
  9. Windows Does Not Detect Triple Monitors But Nvidia Does?

Windows Does Not Detect Triple Monitors But Nvidia Does?: Hello I want to change my resolution back to 1920 x 1080 for each monitor instead of 5760 x 1080 for all three combined. I want to play my fps game with just one monitor and have the two monitors on the side usable and not just black screens. so for example I could use one of...
  10. Triple monitor setup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Triple monitor setup: So I am using a triple monitor setup using the serial port on my motherboard, the serial on the graphics card, and the hdmi on the graphics card, but the instant I try to use the on board serial I cannot put my pc into sleep mode, and I am now confused. Thanks in advance...