Windows 10: Triple Monitor Viewing Problem

Discus and support Triple Monitor Viewing Problem in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My HP laptop model 17z-ca000 performs poorly when connected to my two HP monitors to provide a 3-way monitor setup. I am puzzled as to the cause since... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by caleZS, Mar 23, 2022.

1. caleZS Win User

Triple Monitor Viewing Problem

My HP laptop model 17z-ca000 performs poorly when connected to my two HP monitors to provide a 3-way monitor setup. I am puzzled as to the cause since my older Dell Inspiron laptop model 5559 performs perfectly in this same 3-way setup. Specifically, the problems I have with the HP 17z-ca000 laptop are as follows:Viewing of the monitors, all three, become erratic and unreliable, with connection popping in and out.Mouse functions poorly. It staggers and stalls as I try to point it around, making my work painfully slow and difficult.I am using Windows 10, 64-bit, home editi

:)

caleZS, Mar 23, 2022

2. Triple Monitors not recognized in creators update

why was advanced display settings removed with creators update? it is now impossible in my flight simulator programs to set viewing angles etc on separate monitors. it only recognizes my triple screens as one monitor. this is totally unacceptable and i
    need a fix. it has ruined many of my programs!

WilliamThompson5, Mar 23, 2022
  3. Triple monitor problem win 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting the Query on Microsoft community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

I would suggest you to follow the steps below:

Method 1:

Please disconnect the monitors and try to set it up again.

Method 2:

refer the link below: Connect a second monitor or projector

Windows help & learning - Microsoft Support

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

AmritaBhattacharjee1709, Mar 23, 2022
  4. Triple Monitor Viewing Problem

i have a problem to connect 2 monitors.

Hi Ron,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What changes did you make in the BIOS? As making the changes in the BIOS is only recommended by Microsoft if done by the manufacturer.
    • How are you connecting to the 2nd monitor?
    I suggest you to follow the steps from this article below:

Windows help & learning - Microsoft Support

[Applies to Windows 10 as well]

Regards.

SujataMoktan, Mar 23, 2022
Thema:

Triple Monitor Viewing Problem

1. Triple Monitor Viewing Problem - Similar Threads - Triple Monitor Viewing

2. Triple Monitor Viewing Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Triple Monitor Viewing Problem: My HP laptop model 17z-ca000 performs poorly when connected to my two HP monitors to provide a 3-way monitor setup. I am puzzled as to the cause since my older Dell Inspiron laptop model 5559 performs perfectly in this same 3-way setup. Specifically, the problems I have...
  3. Triple Monitor Viewing Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Triple Monitor Viewing Problem: My HP laptop model 17z-ca000 performs poorly when connected to my two HP monitors to provide a 3-way monitor setup. I am puzzled as to the cause since my older Dell Inspiron laptop model 5559 performs perfectly in this same 3-way setup. Specifically, the problems I have...
  4. Triple monitor with one TV

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Triple monitor with one TV: I can't turn off the TV without the two other monitors blinking on and off frequently. Is there a way to prevent that? submitted by /u/abedtime [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ktbfsa/triple_monitor_with_one_tv/
  5. Triple monitor setup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Triple monitor setup: So I am using a triple monitor setup using the serial port on my motherboard, the serial on the graphics card, and the hdmi on the graphics card, but the instant I try to use the on board serial I cannot put my pc into sleep mode, and I am now confused. Thanks in advance...
  6. Recommendations? Triple monitors for Photoshop/work

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Recommendations? Triple monitors for Photoshop/work: I'm thinking of going with three 32" displays, and using the Mount-It! triple monitor stand linked below. The computer is primarily for Photoshop, and I will probably do some light gaming on it at some point. I mostly just need the monitors to be great for Photoshop, and...
  7. Triple monitor setup. Problem with the 2 outer monitors

in Windows 10 Customization
    Triple monitor setup. Problem with the 2 outer monitors: Yes, hello my name is Andreas and i just got my 3rd monitor for my setup. However now i have a rescaling/resizing problem with my 2 outer monitors. Whenever i drag an app onto one of the 2 outer monitors, the app decides to rescale to fit the whole screen without my doing....
  8. Triple monitor with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Triple monitor with Windows 10: Hello everyone, I currently have 3 monitors. 1 LG 34UM59-P 21:9 2560x1080 2 LG 27MP68HM-P 16:9 1920x1080 I've been running the Ultra wide for some time now without any problems. Yesterday I got the 2 27" monitors and at first it seemed to work. All three...
  9. Triple Monitor Q&A - USB to VGA solutions?

Triple Monitor Q&A - USB to VGA solutions?: Is anyone out there familiar with triple monitor setups? Specifically, anyone on here have experience with these or similar products? Amazon.com: Plugable USB to VGA Video Graphics Adapter for Multiple Displays up to 1920x1080 (Supports Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, and XP):...
  10. Triple Monitor Display Switch Shortcuts

Triple Monitor Display Switch Shortcuts: This is my first post so I'm hopeful I can explain my situation well. If it can't be solved, that's life. My setup is as follows on a GeForce 960 video card: 2 24" monitors connected via DVI identified as monitors "2" and "3" 1 television connected via HDMI identified...