Windows 10: Tripple booting is this possible?

Discus and support Tripple booting is this possible? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Tripple booting is this possible? Separate partitions no GPT partitions. I know how to do partitions Windows 7 32 bit Windows 10 Technical... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by groze, Oct 28, 2014.

1. groze Win User

Tripple booting is this possible?

Tripple booting is this possible? Separate partitions no GPT partitions.
    I know how to do partitions

Windows 7 32 bit
    Windows 10 Technical preview 32 bit
    Lubuntu 64 bit without UEFI (I deleted the UEFI install folder)
    Linux Swap partition

:)

groze, Oct 28, 2014

2. rant about netbook

but who is stopping you from making your netbook as dual boot with windows and linux? you can even tripple boot it with mac os if you want...

friedbrains, Oct 28, 2014
  3. DeviceSetupManager Warnings Event Id. 200; 201; 202 & error id 1000 task (100)

Why all those double-tripple posts?!?!?!

Abraham_NO, Oct 28, 2014
  4. strollin Win User

Take a look at EasyBCD
    It should help you do what you want to do.

strollin, Oct 28, 2014
  5. machare Win User
  6. gregrocker, Nov 2, 2014
  7. groze Win User
    grub customizer showing my current grub 2 boot menu. Windows 7 is the default.

groze, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Tripple booting is this possible? - Similar Threads - Tripple booting possible

2. Is it possible to boot Windows 10 on Iphone?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is it possible to boot Windows 10 on Iphone?: Hello. I wanted to ask if you can install Windows 10 with a little trick on it? And if the IPhone CPU is able to run x86 PC programs? Because my friend has IPhone and he doesn't know what to do with it because he can't find anything cheap in the Apple Store, and he wants to...
  3. Is it possible to native boot a vhdx after dual booting linux?

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Is it possible to native boot a vhdx after dual booting linux?: I want to install linux on a separate nvme and still boot natively to vhdx's that I will add to the windows boot manager with one normal windows on a separate nvme. Is this possible or does grub completely replace the windows boot manager altogether. 144144
  4. unable to boot.. any possible help ??

in Windows 10 Support
    unable to boot.. any possible help ??: Hi, I don't normally shut down my PC. But a few days ago, I restarted it, it then did not boot, not even the windows logo appearing, only "Automatic Repair" but it lasts forever, I have forced to shut down the PC and then power it on again, but this doesn't help. It just...
  5. Borderless Gaming and forced DWM / Tripple Buffering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Borderless Gaming and forced DWM / Tripple Buffering: Hey guys, I've had this problem for a while now and I can't seem to find anything after weeks and weeks of googling Basically, I run my games in Borderless because I have multiple monitors, it's easier for me to switch between monitor 1 and 2 this way. With Windows 7 I...
  6. Possible Boot Loader Corruption

Possible Boot Loader Corruption: I have a Dual Boot Windows 10 Desktop (or did have) with one hard drive. The primary partition is Windows 10 - 1 (C) and the scondary partiton is Windows 10 - 2 (E). I booted normally this morning and ran disk cleaning and defrag software which is normal. Earlier I...
  7. Is it possible to make it dual boot?

Is it possible to make it dual boot?: I had to replace the Hard Disk on my Lenovo Flex14. I was running it in dual boot - Win10 and Linux. I set up the entire drive under NTFS. Now is it possible to make it dual boot. Also, I am on Win10 Single Language (ie Home). Is there any way to run a virtual machine in...
  8. is it possible upgrade windows from boot?

is it possible upgrade windows from boot?: I click upgrade and receive this message: [img] Apparently it is not possible upgrade when system boot from DVD or USB but I am not sure. please tell me that is possible or certainly should run setup.exe in other to upgrade. because current windows don't run and I...
  9. Win 10 upgrade on Tripple Boot Machine

Win 10 upgrade on Tripple Boot Machine: I have a Dell XPS 9100 machine that is triple boot, Win 7 SP1 Drive on C (this is the OEM OS), and Win 8 (not 8.1) on Drive I, and Win XP SP3 on Drive D. I would like to do a upgrade of the Win 7 SP1 Ultimate drive C to win 10 pro th2-10586. Can someone suggest how I might...
  10. is it possible to always boot to the menu

is it possible to always boot to the menu: I've a ThinkPad t420i with x2 ssd slipped in product page links Lenovo cnet ssd1 win10 ssd2 Ubuntu so what I want to know if it's possible to somehow configure/set my laptop to always boot to the menu where I can specify which ssd to into when I boot my laptop...