Windows 10: TROJAN !!! AND PROBLEMS WITH WINDOWS DEFENDER!!! pls help

Discus and support TROJAN !!! AND PROBLEMS WITH WINDOWS DEFENDER!!! pls help in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; hello my computer had some viruses named Trojan I don't know what it is but now I know its I virus not completely sure.I also have problems with... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by sulta040, Sep 5, 2018.

1. sulta040 Win User

TROJAN !!! AND PROBLEMS WITH WINDOWS DEFENDER!!! pls help

hello my computer had some viruses named Trojan I don't know what it is but now I know its I virus not completely sure.I also have problems with windows defender but when I open windows defender for a scan it is blank and only home is showed on the left pls help me I think I have another virus TROJAN !!! AND PROBLEMS WITH WINDOWS DEFENDER!!! pls help :(

:)

sulta040, Sep 5, 2018
  2. MEGGG100 Win User

Trojans

Windows Defender is not getting rid of the Trojans. Does anyone have suggestions?

Thank you

MEGGG100, Sep 5, 2018
  3. Le Boule Win User
    After Full Scan with windows defender i got problem to remove Trojan:win32/Dynamer!ac

https://www.microsoft.com/security/...Name=Trojan:Win32/Dynamer!ac&ocid=-2147283291

If Windows Defender will not alleviate this problem, recommend you follow the suggestions in this free multi-step removal guide from Malwaretips.com. The removal tools/procedures are free. http://malwaretips.com/blogs/trojan-win32-dynamer-ac-removal/

But…

If none of the other tools listed in the Malwaretips guide identify any malware, you are using an HP laptop and the alleged malware detection by Windows Defender is listed as
    being in the “D” Drive on the laptop then you may be seeing a “false positive” detection. Should you determine you are probably seeing a "false detection"
    suggest you post back in this thread with further information.

Good luck…

Le Boule, Sep 5, 2018
  4. TROJAN !!! AND PROBLEMS WITH WINDOWS DEFENDER!!! pls help

Need help removing a Trojan with Windows Defender

I ran windows defender and have a trojan. I need a complete set of instructions on how to get rid of it. I havent encountered this problem before and I am not computer savvy. Thanks.

Moved from Windows

Original title: Windows Defender for windows 10

lynnetopping, Sep 5, 2018
Thema:

TROJAN !!! AND PROBLEMS WITH WINDOWS DEFENDER!!! pls help

1. TROJAN !!! AND PROBLEMS WITH WINDOWS DEFENDER!!! pls help - Similar Threads - TROJAN PROBLEMS DEFENDER

2. backlight problem pls help

in Windows 10 Customization
    backlight problem pls help: how can i turn on my lights on the laptop it doesnt work fn+f3/f4 can someone help me woth that? i have a asus rog strix laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/backlight-problem-pls-help/c8777b01-0b14-4df0-94cb-e1d2bef5700e
  3. Pls help "problem with XMRig"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pls help "problem with XMRig": I don't even know what a XMRig is. It opens automatically every time I start computer and if I close it, it reopens. When I open task manager it disappears. It is not in startup programs and I can't find it using search. My ram is only 4GB and as soon as this program started...
  4. OpenGl problems pls help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    OpenGl problems pls help!: [ATTACH] Hi good afternoon. I was a linux OS user and recently switched to win10 because I wanted to play some games that I couldn't play on Linux, however I'm having a problem with Opengl on several programs, and some of them I used when I was on Linux. Can someone help...
  5. Pls Help / Mic Problems

Pls Help / Mic Problems: i have a laptop Acer Aspire ES1-523 , windows 10. i has only one jack so im using a jack splitter and i inserted the external microphone and the external headphones. The problem is that my laptop picks up the audio coming out of the headphones ( the "listen to this device" is...
  6. Pls help. An issue with Windows Defender

Pls help. An issue with Windows Defender: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Takeru_IJ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hckemp/pls_help_an_issue_with_windows_defender/
  7. Windows Defender and Trojan

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender and Trojan: Hello. I just was alerted by Windows Defender that there was a Trojan on my pc. I removed it and ran a few different anti-virus programs for peace of mind ... My question is- Does Windows Defender catch it before it can do harm? Do I need to go through and change passwords...
  8. Trojan Help Windows Defender

Trojan Help Windows Defender: Hi, The 1st of May I download a file that windows defender only marked today at 12 as a Trojan horse. I only marked it today, I hit the take action button. What should I do to remove it and make sure my device is secure. Thanks...
  9. ADMINISTRATOR PROBLEM pls help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ADMINISTRATOR PROBLEM pls help: The first email address i used for my microsoft account is no longer accessible so i wanted to change it to my current email add. So i made a new account on my PC (WIN 10), and transferred the admin rights to the new account. But apparently after i did, i accidentally deleted...
  10. trojan windows defender

trojan windows defender: I change over to windows defender a few months ago and I just had my first fake trojan. I just go to very safe sites and got hit with the fake trojan, sorry, forgot to write any info down. I had seen it before on friends computers and cleaned it out, it wants you to call...