Windows 10: Trojan attack

Discus and support Trojan attack in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi After a trojan attack my CPU of 8 core start working with just 4 core and get frozen all the time. I have reinstall the windows, set up all 8 core... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JoãoBonito, Apr 4, 2020.

1. Trojan attack

Hi

After a trojan attack my CPU of 8 core start working with just 4 core and get frozen all the time.

I have reinstall the windows, set up all 8 core on Bios and used some software to put the 8 core working but nothing resolve the problem.

Any advice will be very appreciated.

Thanks

Joao

:)

JoãoBonito, Apr 4, 2020

2. Repeated Trojan attack (Trojan:Win32/Powessere.H

This trojan has been unsuccessfully trying to access my laptop. Thankfully Windows Defender blocks it. My question is: this trojan has been attempting to access my laptop EVERY day since 2/28/2018. WHY has Windows Defender not provided something to prevent
    the same trojan from repeatedly trying to attack my computer?

KatKrazyHayes, Apr 4, 2020
  3. malware/ trojan attacking browsers

phant0m2017,

IMO, You should run these two programs mentioned by Samuria in Post #2::
    malware/ trojan attacking browsers - Windows 10 Forums

FRST, and also the Zoek tool.

They are excellent tools used in the Malware Removal arena.

cottonball, Apr 4, 2020
  4. Trojan attack

Trojan Worm Attack

I had a Trojan attack my PC. Since then, I get kicked offline sporadically, I notice that different components and sites behave differently at random (my microphone or specific web page might not work one day, be fine the next, then act up again later
    on, etc.), and I find more and more file folders that are either suddenly empty OR have information that I am POSITIVE were not there when I bought the computer. I have identified the Trojan as a worm that allows another device to control mine and pulls the
    information requested by the genius pulling the strings, which is one type of virus I have not encountered until now. While I would LOVE to know all of its specifics and details AND its exact source (I would love nothing more than to curse the person/s who
    are a direct threat to my career at such a delicate stage), with my job in very real danger, what I know about the virus itself is all I need to know. What I need to know now is what, if ANYTHING, I can do about it. I have done a system restore, but it seems
    that the restore was not 100% successful, and my antivirus scans graze right over the Trojan like it doesn't even know it's there. Please... can ANYONE tell me if there is something I can do to save this computer? Or am I basically screwed until I can afford
    to get a new one?

Hayla Lathan, Apr 4, 2020
Thema:

Trojan attack

1. Trojan attack - Similar Threads - Trojan attack

2. I think that I downloaded a trojan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think that I downloaded a trojan: I have windows 10.I downloaded a zip file of a game from an untrusted source. the link for the site where I got the virus from is: s3.amazonaws.com/pe9/9777129666414113/Starbreed%20v07%20By%20Regulus.html.immediately after downloading I got a message from google that the file...
  3. I think that I downloaded a trojan

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I think that I downloaded a trojan: I have windows 10.I downloaded a zip file of a game from an untrusted source. the link for the site where I got the virus from is: s3.amazonaws.com/pe9/9777129666414113/Starbreed%20v07%20By%20Regulus.html.immediately after downloading I got a message from google that the file...
  4. PC attacked by Trojan. What do I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC attacked by Trojan. What do I do?: My PC was attacked with Trojan after I copied a file from an external ssd. I realised it when my Avast Antivirus suddenly started catching trojans at random, all over the place. Shortcuts of my softwares and games started going missing. Some .blend files lost their icon and...
  5. PC attacked by Trojan. What do I do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC attacked by Trojan. What do I do?: My PC was attacked with Trojan after I copied a file from an external ssd. I realised it when my Avast Antivirus suddenly started catching trojans at random, all over the place. Shortcuts of my softwares and games started going missing. Some .blend files lost their icon and...
  6. PC attacked by Trojan. What do I do?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Recover windows old folder after it just disappeared after format or trojan attack windows...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recover windows old folder after it just disappeared after format or trojan attack windows...: Recover windows old folder after it just disappeared after format or trojan attack windows old 10 was good then there is no windows old 11 its deleted even i choosed keep my files why did i reinstalled the system idk what folder was downloads or 1 or 2 or 3 i got 600...
  8. Recover downloads folder or downloads history what is easy after trojan attack

Recover downloads folder or downloads history what is easy after trojan attack: Recover downloads folder or downloads history what is easy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recover-downloads-folder-or-downloads-history-what/9809a923-edd5-4a77-a78c-8798aa970d23
  9. How to Recover files from infected hard drive after a Trojan Attack

How to Recover files from infected hard drive after a Trojan Attack: My computer is infected with trojan virus and it is infected in hard drive I dont have a proper backup how do I recover all the files after the virus has formatted my pc. And my PC is not responding since months the keyboard is working but the screen has windows 10 layout...
  10. malware/ trojan attacking browsers

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    malware/ trojan attacking browsers: Hi there, to cut a long story short , my sisters toshiba satellite was running very very slow . ;installed adware cleaner and malwarebytes and ran it .... it found many problems . I quarantined them and removed them but they came back ! The browsers have been taken over by...