Windows 10: trojan:bat/poweliks.a virus is defender unable to deal with this

Discus and support trojan:bat/poweliks.a virus is defender unable to deal with this in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; defender will fix this and it will come back... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by TerryWeichel, Feb 1, 2019.

1. trojan:bat/poweliks.a virus is defender unable to deal with this

defender will fix this and it will come back

:)

TerryWeichel, Feb 1, 2019

2. Trojan-PoweLike!bat

Defender is not finding and removing or quarintining a malware "Trojan-PoweLike!bat" that I can not get off my computer. It was detected by Stinger, but it keeps coming back. Windows defender is not finding it How can I completely remove it????

RonGarcia313, Feb 1, 2019
  3. Bruce Hagen, Feb 1, 2019
  4. Le Boule Win User

trojan:bat/poweliks.a virus is defender unable to deal with this

Win 10 has a trojan virus

You may want to scan with the Emsisoft Emergency Kit (a free program): Как обнаружить и удалить угрозы с помощью Emsisoft Emergency Kit If
    necessary boot into Safe Mode with Networking to download the scanner or use another computer, put the EEK file on a flash drive and insert the flash drive in the infected computer...you can run the scanner from the flash drive. Other scanners that may help
    with this issue are listed in List
    of Malware Removal Tools

AND/OR

See
    https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/virus-removal/remove-poweliks-trojan

Regards...

Top 10 Ways PUPs Sneak Onto Your Computer. And How To Avoid Them.

Le Boule, Feb 1, 2019
Thema:

trojan:bat/poweliks.a virus is defender unable to deal with this

1. trojan:bat/poweliks.a virus is defender unable to deal with this - Similar Threads - trojan bat poweliks

2. A Trojan virus that windows defender can’t remediate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A Trojan virus that windows defender can’t remediate: My windows defender is showing a Trojan threat called Trojan:win32/bearfoos.A!ml and it says the program is dangerous and execute commands from an attacker. I tried to quranteen and remove it but it does not want to get off my system...
  3. A Trojan virus that windows defender can’t remediate

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A Trojan virus that windows defender can’t remediate: My windows defender is showing a Trojan threat called Trojan:win32/bearfoos.A!ml and it says the program is dangerous and execute commands from an attacker. I tried to quranteen and remove it but it does not want to get off my system...
  4. A Trojan virus that windows defender can’t remediate

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. trojan virus

trojan virus: What is "altsonypics.com" and how do I get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trojan-virus/96f8ca83-3292-4259-abf6-66f86e832940
  6. Windows defender removed a Trojan virus, is there a possibility that the Trojan virus still...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows defender removed a Trojan virus, is there a possibility that the Trojan virus still...: I recently got a Trojan virus from a website I clicked accidentally. Then a windows defender notification popped up, so I removed the Trojan virus that was in form of a cache. Will there a possibility of the Trojan virus still being there? I scanned windows defender multiple...
  7. dealing with an virus

dealing with an virus: Full virus scan found 1 severe threat and says it is 'blocked'. I can click on this for further info or so I thought but I get a microsoft permission box stating "do you want this app to make changes to your computer". What do I do?...
  8. Windows Defender Unable to Remove Trojan: Win32/Detplock virus

Windows Defender Unable to Remove Trojan: Win32/Detplock virus: Dear Team, I am using Windows 10 with all the latest updates for Windows Defender. Windows Defender suddenly showing a message Threats Found. When I am opening the defender it is showing the virus name as Trojan: Win 32/Detplock virus. I am trying to remove it from the...
  9. Windows defender trojan virus..

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows defender trojan virus..: I kind of accidently installed a virus called Trojan Splitgate which thankfully windows defender recognises and stops but it must have a way to keep itself running because defender stops it every 10 mins. Is there any way to figure out the source of the virus like using...
  10. I've been dealing with a interesting Trojan virus

I've been dealing with a interesting Trojan virus: Lets just say I have been dealing with quite the virus that wont get removed no matter what. It disabled quite a lot of features on windows such as Online protection on both windows defender and Malware bytes, blocks me from reinstalling windows, and it did block me from...