Windows 10: Trojan bomitag.c!ml

Discus and support Trojan bomitag.c!ml in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, I have trouble removing bomitag.c!ml Trojan from my laptop(windows 10). The windows defenders detects this Trojan every time I do a quick scan... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by [Kasra], Dec 2, 2019.

1. [Kasra] Win User

Trojan bomitag.c!ml

Hi,

I have trouble removing bomitag.c!ml Trojan from my laptop(windows 10). The windows defenders detects this Trojan every time I do a quick scan but it is unable to delete it permanently. Although I delete it by clicking on "take action" in windows defender, it keeps coming back on every scan!

How is it possible that Windows Defender detects it but is no able to delete it? What is the solution to get rid of this Trojan?

Thanks in advance for helping me

:)

[Kasra], Dec 2, 2019
  2. Mel Tar Win User

Rooted Malware, Virus, and Trojan Infection, Keylogger Trojan Malware

Hi,

Please click the link below and follow Stephen Boots' suggestion on how to remove Trojan virus on your computer:

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mel Tar, Dec 2, 2019
  3. windows10 and Samsung Ml-1610 Printer

Hi Keith,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting your query.

Let me assist you with your query.

The printer may not be compatible Windows 10, since the printer driver is not available for Windows 10. However, I suggest you to go to the below link, download the latest updated printer and install it in compatibility mode and check if that helps.

Business Printers for Small, Medium & Enterprise Businesses | HP® Official Site

• Right-click on the setup file of the driver and select Properties.

• Select Compatibility tab.

• Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

• Let the driver install and then check the functionality.
    Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Dec 2, 2019
  4. MEGGG100 Win User

Trojan bomitag.c!ml

Trojans

Windows Defender is not getting rid of the Trojans. Does anyone have suggestions?

Thank you

MEGGG100, Dec 2, 2019
Thema:

Trojan bomitag.c!ml

1. Trojan bomitag.c!ml - Similar Threads - Trojan bomitag

2. I think that I downloaded a trojan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think that I downloaded a trojan: I have windows 10.I downloaded a zip file of a game from an untrusted source. the link for the site where I got the virus from is: s3.amazonaws.com/pe9/9777129666414113/Starbreed%20v07%20By%20Regulus.html.immediately after downloading I got a message from google that the file...
  3. I think that I downloaded a trojan

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I think that I downloaded a trojan: I have windows 10.I downloaded a zip file of a game from an untrusted source. the link for the site where I got the virus from is: s3.amazonaws.com/pe9/9777129666414113/Starbreed%20v07%20By%20Regulus.html.immediately after downloading I got a message from google that the file...
  4. I think that I downloaded a trojan

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Trojan virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trojan virus: Hello 2 days ago I was downloading something from Chrome like normal but when I opened the downloaded file my windows defender detected a trojan virus I blocked the threats but today any pictures I have on pc aren't opening up and command panel was opening yesterday. Today I...
  6. Trojan virus

Trojan virus: Hello 2 days ago I was downloading something from Chrome like normal but when I opened the downloaded file my windows defender detected a trojan virus I blocked the threats but today any pictures I have on pc aren't opening up and command panel was opening yesterday. Today I...
  7. Trojan virus

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Windows 10 Defender still unable to complete full scan after trojan detected and factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Defender still unable to complete full scan after trojan detected and factory reset: Hi there. Four days ago, running a Full Scan, Windows Defender caught a trojan, Script/Wacatac.H!ml, which was apparently hanging out in Mozilla/Firefox. But then the Security "Protection History" said "Remediation Incomplete" and listed four folders of...
  9. Windows 10 Defender still unable to complete full scan after trojan detected and factory reset

Windows 10 Defender still unable to complete full scan after trojan detected and factory reset: Hi there. Four days ago, running a Full Scan, Windows Defender caught a trojan, Script/Wacatac.H!ml, which was apparently hanging out in Mozilla/Firefox. But then the Security "Protection History" said "Remediation Incomplete" and listed four folders of...
  10. Windows 10 Defender still unable to complete full scan after trojan detected and factory reset

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bomitag