Windows 10: Trojan/coinminer

Discus and support Trojan/coinminer in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My pc is about 3 years old now and this is the first time something like this has happend to me my antivirus the one that u have on your pc from the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by eivindkehlet, Nov 28, 2020.

1. Trojan/coinminer

My pc is about 3 years old now and this is the first time something like this has happend to me my antivirus the one that u have on your pc from the get go with windows 10 starter saying mu pc had trojan coinminer i tried to use the remove option and og course that disnt work the next day it was gone my pc didnt say anything anymore then some hours later i was playing games and watching videos with chrome when i noticed that chrome had stopped it said out of memory then my game closed so i went to check task manager and that was when i saw it my pc was using 99 prosent of its memeory and a few seconds later my pc got the blue screen of death and restarted itself how do i get rid of trojan coinminer? Please help

:)

eivindkehlet, Nov 28, 2020

2. PUA:Win32/CoinMiner

PUA:Win32/CoinMiner i have this virus in my computer for over 2 weeks and its growing on and on and i cant delete it

shani nasirssempala, Nov 28, 2020
  3. PUA:Win32/CoinMiner

PUA: Win32 / CoinMineromo resolvedor PUA: Win32 / CoinMiner no Windows Defender

Obrigado

Fernando Ramalho

FernandoRamalho1, Nov 28, 2020
  4. Trojan/coinminer

PUA:Win32/CoinMiner

PUA:Win32/CoinMiner i have this virus in my computer for over 1 week and its growing on and on and i cant delete it

the problem continues

I will ignore the Virus

FernandoRamalho1, Nov 28, 2020
Thema:

Trojan/coinminer

1. Trojan/coinminer - Similar Threads - Trojan coinminer

2. New Trojan virus scam?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Trojan virus scam?: I got an audible message, not a pop up, stating I have a Trojan virus. It instructed me to call Microsoft. It DID NOT provide a phone number. It DID NOT provide a link. I am fully aware of scams that provide a phone number or link. This was not that. Has anyone experienced...
  3. New Trojan virus scam?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Trojan virus scam?: I got an audible message, not a pop up, stating I have a Trojan virus. It instructed me to call Microsoft. It DID NOT provide a phone number. It DID NOT provide a link. I am fully aware of scams that provide a phone number or link. This was not that. Has anyone experienced...
  4. New Trojan virus scam?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. how to remove trojan form win11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to remove trojan form win11?: i got trojan from some site and after that i cant update my windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-trojan-form-win11/0de7dd4a-44ab-4767-a8c8-b21f3da4494e
  6. how to remove trojan form win11?

how to remove trojan form win11?: i got trojan from some site and after that i cant update my windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-trojan-form-win11/0de7dd4a-44ab-4767-a8c8-b21f3da4494e
  7. I think that I downloaded a trojan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think that I downloaded a trojan: I have windows 10.I downloaded a zip file of a game from an untrusted source. the link for the site where I got the virus from is: s3.amazonaws.com/pe9/9777129666414113/Starbreed%20v07%20By%20Regulus.html.immediately after downloading I got a message from google that the file...
  8. I think that I downloaded a trojan

I think that I downloaded a trojan: I have windows 10.I downloaded a zip file of a game from an untrusted source. the link for the site where I got the virus from is: s3.amazonaws.com/pe9/9777129666414113/Starbreed%20v07%20By%20Regulus.html.immediately after downloading I got a message from google that the file...
  9. I think that I downloaded a trojan

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. Trojan virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trojan virus: Hello 2 days ago I was downloading something from Chrome like normal but when I opened the downloaded file my windows defender detected a trojan virus I blocked the threats but today any pictures I have on pc aren't opening up and command panel was opening yesterday. Today I...