Windows 10: Trojan detected by msert

Discus and support Trojan detected by msert in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi. I runned Microsoft Scanner (msert) and after a while the result was: "TrojanDownloader:JS/Nemucod → Partially eliminated." I have Windows 10 Home,... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Dr. RafaelGarcia Rosas, Nov 28, 2018.

1. Trojan detected by msert

Hi. I runned Microsoft Scanner (msert) and after a while the result was: "TrojanDownloader:JS/Nemucod → Partially eliminated."

I have Windows 10 Home, 64 bit. How can I totally remove this Trojan? Thanks in advance.

:)

Dr. RafaelGarcia Rosas, Nov 28, 2018

2. Trojan Detected in OneDrive

The odd thing is I don't even use OneDrive except to automatically upload photos from my Android phone to my desktop; nothing has been detected on the phone.
    I've run another full scan with Bitdefender and Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (free) without any further detection.
    Was just wondering if there might be other steps I need to carryout to be sure nothing spreads? Thanks!

Trojan detected by msert [​IMG]

fracking4oil, Nov 28, 2018
  3. simrick Win User
    Trojan Detected in OneDrive

Can I just make an observation here?

From your pic, it appears that the executable OneDrive.exe has been flagged as a virus. This sounds like a FP (false positive) to me.

I would suggest you upload that file to VirusTotal website and see what comes up there.

I have the same file on my system in the same location and it's 536KB. I do not use OneDrive on this particular machine.

I do not think you are infected with anything. Did TDSSKiller find anything on that file?

simrick, Nov 28, 2018
  4. Trojan detected by msert

Trojan Spy

Trojan Spy JS/Phish.J only partially removed by msert. Comes back everytime I reboot. How do I identify it's location or get rid of it?

Martin Barnes, Nov 28, 2018
Thema:

Trojan detected by msert

1. Trojan detected by msert - Similar Threads - Trojan detected msert

2. MSERT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MSERT: Greetings all.I have used the MSERT and it indicated that I had 28 files infected.However it appears that the files infected were not cleaned.Kindly assit,Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msert/413c0c94-074c-4adb-be60-ce8ed7d3cea2
  3. MSERT

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    MSERT: Windows Security Defender is not opening since start of Updating to Windows 11 in February 2022. To 0pen first condition to delete all other Antivirus sites. I am using MSERT which is on desktop, which in past never stoped Defender function.On checking found in Updates others...
  4. Trojan detected

Trojan detected: Trojan detected on my PC: C:\Windows\Installer\W32/Trojan.DBH.gen!Eldorado - can anybody please help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/trojan-detected/6fc82ac0-6b75-4bb7-b7dd-3e94e95843b0
  5. Trojan removed but detected again

Trojan removed but detected again: its saying this , everytime i click remove it keeps comming back what can i do[Original Title: Virus] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/trojan-removed-but-detected-again/63bcf7c8-309d-444d-a5e8-fe09be75510a
  6. Recent Trojan Detection

Recent Trojan Detection: I was recently notified that windows defender caught 7 trojan threats. Has anybody seen this before or have any experience with this specific detection? Six of the threats showed the following info: Detected: Trojan:O97M/Mountsi.D!ml Affected Items: amsi:...
  7. MSERT

MSERT: My windows defender is up to date. Do I need MSERT? Does MSERT have any additional features more than windows defender scanning? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/msert/43de52bb-1e5e-4dd9-88f8-391376ca2344
  8. Windows Defender Detecting Trojan

Windows Defender Detecting Trojan: i downloaded a book file yesterday and it got saved in DVD drive E when i opened it, it asked to run it to view files and i did it, after few hours window security was popping up saying threat detected and i ejected the file, but still the window security is popping up and...
  9. msert

msert: When I download MSERT and try to run it I get an security message from Windows "Windows protected your PC" Please fix this, your own Microsoft program should not be rejected. The rest of the message is actually "Windows Defender SmartScreen prevented an unrecognized app...
  10. Trojan Detected in OneDrive

Trojan Detected in OneDrive: The odd thing is I don't even use OneDrive except to automatically upload photos from my Android phone to my desktop; nothing has been detected on the phone. I've run another full scan with Bitdefender and Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (free) without any further detection. Was...