Windows 10: Trojan flagged from main computer.

Discus and support Trojan flagged from main computer. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Here is my situation: I have 2 virtual machines. One windows and one linux. I coded a trojan on my linux vm. Windows defender on my host machine was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Crispy_HS, May 6, 2020.

1. Trojan flagged from main computer.

Here is my situation: I have 2 virtual machines. One windows and one linux. I coded a trojan on my linux vm. Windows defender on my host machine was not alerted. I transferred the file to my windows vm and windows defender picked it up right away from my host machine. Is this still safe? I do not want anything on my host machine.

submitted by /u/Crispy_HS
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Crispy_HS, May 6, 2020

2. Defender flags a Trojan in Pulse VPN install exe file

Thx for the suggestions. When I looked in properties it seemed to suggest it was v8.x, yet the last version I could find to download was v5.x so seemed a bit of a mismatch. I tried 4 or 5 other anti-virus/malware scanners and none flagged this Trojan in
    the file. Anyway I took it to our IT to sort out and they got it installed, although I suspect all they did was treat it as a false-positive and Allowed it Defender!

fasteddie(2), May 6, 2020
  3. Defender flags a Trojan in Pulse VPN install exe file

I need to install the Pulse VPN client, but Defender flags the following Trojan in it "Trojan:Win32/Varpes.K!cl".

I loaded 2 other malware/AV packages and neither flagged the same issue. Is this a Defender false-positive?

fasteddie(2), May 6, 2020
  4. Mel Tar Win User

Trojan flagged from main computer.

Rooted Malware, Virus, and Trojan Infection, Keylogger Trojan Malware

Hi,

Please click the link below and follow Stephen Boots' suggestion on how to remove Trojan virus on your computer:

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mel Tar, May 6, 2020
Thema:

Trojan flagged from main computer.

1. Trojan flagged from main computer. - Similar Threads - Trojan flagged main

2. Flagged Trojan in Icloud

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flagged Trojan in Icloud: file: C:\Users\currenuser\AppData\Local\Packages\AppleInc.iCloud_nzyj5cx40ttqa\LocalCache\Local\Apple Inc\iCloudDriveAppData\Staging\FC8DD936-A1AF-4ED1-B622-6D12652A3874.binI am getting this notification about a trojan but i am kind of sure it is a false positive. I tried...
  3. Flagged Trojan in Icloud

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Flagged Trojan in Icloud: file: C:\Users\currenuser\AppData\Local\Packages\AppleInc.iCloud_nzyj5cx40ttqa\LocalCache\Local\Apple Inc\iCloudDriveAppData\Staging\FC8DD936-A1AF-4ED1-B622-6D12652A3874.binI am getting this notification about a trojan but i am kind of sure it is a false positive. I tried...
  4. Halo master chief collection Easyanticheat_setup.exe flagged as trojan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Halo master chief collection Easyanticheat_setup.exe flagged as trojan: Hello,During a routine scan, halo master chief collection anti-cheat was flagged as a trojan and I was wondering if this is a false positive, or if it isn't. And if it is not, what should I do?Details below:Detected: Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.b!mlStatus: Quarentine FailedThis...
  5. Halo master chief collection Easyanticheat_setup.exe flagged as trojan

Halo master chief collection Easyanticheat_setup.exe flagged as trojan: Hello,During a routine scan, halo master chief collection anti-cheat was flagged as a trojan and I was wondering if this is a false positive, or if it isn't. And if it is not, what should I do?Details below:Detected: Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.b!mlStatus: Quarentine FailedThis...
  6. Remove pride flag "agenda" from my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove pride flag "agenda" from my computer: How do I remove the pride flag from my taskbar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-pride-flag-agenda-from-my-computer/30639460-e572-4a13-950a-d90b4c4b1c7d
  7. Remove pride flag "agenda" from my computer

Remove pride flag "agenda" from my computer: How do I remove the pride flag from my taskbar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-pride-flag-agenda-from-my-computer/30639460-e572-4a13-950a-d90b4c4b1c7d
  8. Remove pride flag "agenda" from my computer

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Windows Defender flagged my C++ Program as Trojan

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender flagged my C++ Program as Trojan: I was Working on Sublime Text 3 and wrote a Simple Hello World Program when I compiled it and tried to run the executable Windows Defender flagged the executable Hello.exe as Trojan.. [ATTACH] it was just a C++ Hello World Program......
  10. Microsoft Security Essentials flagged my EXE as containing a Trojan.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Security Essentials flagged my EXE as containing a Trojan.: I have an Addin to VBA that is used by many users without any issue regarding any Trojans. But Microsoft Security Essentials flagged it as containing a Trojan. Who do I contact to report this issue?...