Windows 10: Trojan.fork.bomb

Discus and support Trojan.fork.bomb in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; hi this is my first post so if i did anything wrong plz forgive me iam running windows 8.1 and i get messages that i have a virus from bitdefender... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Legend_725, Jan 29, 2021.

1. Trojan.fork.bomb

hi this is my first post so if i did anything wrong plz forgive me

iam running windows 8.1 and i get messages that i have a virus from bitdefender message below

The file C:\OneDriveTemp\S-1-5-21-3080708099-4293644127-1225582695-1001\137682FD7CB28693!101-137682FD7CB28693!31283-137682FD7CB28693!31302-224dcbc79590e1d4abfda3d17b083b33.temp is infected with Trojan.ForkBomb.1 and was moved to quarantine. It is recommended that you run a System Scan to make sure your system is clean.
    this like the 10th time the same message is coming again and again

plz help me remove this virus

Thanks in advance

:)

Legend_725, Jan 29, 2021
  2. Mel Tar Win User

Rooted Malware, Virus, and Trojan Infection, Keylogger Trojan Malware

Hi,

Please click the link below and follow Stephen Boots' suggestion on how to remove Trojan virus on your computer:

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mel Tar, Jan 29, 2021
  3. mitrajoon Win User
    Virus Trojan:32/Wacatac.DC!ml not completely remediated on Windows PC

One more time, looking for help on this. I go through the extensive list of steps above, including running script, adaware, cleaner and emisoft. No problems noted. I make sure the temp file and WD Service files are empty. I shut down the computer. In the morning I start up and a notification says WD has blocked wacatack trojan. The time listed is the time I shut down.

Anyone?

mitrajoon, Jan 29, 2021
  4. MEGGG100 Win User

Trojan.fork.bomb

Trojans

Windows Defender is not getting rid of the Trojans. Does anyone have suggestions?

Thank you

MEGGG100, Jan 29, 2021
Thema:

Trojan.fork.bomb

1. Trojan.fork.bomb - Similar Threads - Trojan fork bomb

2. Bombed with Google Docs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bombed with Google Docs: I just noticed that Sheets, Docs, GMail, Slides, and YouTube were all apps installed on my Windows 11 device - today. I never asked for them to be installed. Only other updates/installs today were MSFT Phone Link which I specifically called for and "Windows Package Manager...
  3. Bombed with Google Docs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bombed with Google Docs: I just noticed that Sheets, Docs, GMail, Slides, and YouTube were all apps installed on my Windows 11 device - today. I never asked for them to be installed. Only other updates/installs today were MSFT Phone Link which I specifically called for and "Windows Package Manager...
  4. Trojan

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Trojan: I was searching the internet for Mortal Kombat 1 Downloads, I thought it was free because it was an old game. I stumbled upon a website, and downloaded a file, it was a Trojan. More specifically "Trojan.Delf.Q" as what the Free version of SpyHunters said. I don't know what to...
  5. Sign In Screen Photo Bomb

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Sign In Screen Photo Bomb: I now have a small circle photo that appears when at my PIN login above the PIN box, over the fuzzed Lock Screen image that is NSFW - and no, it's not one I have ever seen, down- or uploaded. I've done a full scan, made lock screen changes, and it still shows up at every...
  6. dOWNLOADING DRIVERS FORK DIGITAL CA,MERA

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    dOWNLOADING DRIVERS FORK DIGITAL CA,MERA: iS THERE AN EASY WAY TO DO THAT? TRIED BUT SOME DIRECTIONS DO NOT FIT THIS COMPUTER. IE IT ASKS FOR ME TO GO TO CONTROL PANEL, SELECT PRINTER AND OTHER HARDWARE, SCANNERS AND CAMERA. THEN SELECCT ADD AN IMAGINING DEVICE. iN MY C.P. THERE IS NO PLACE TO SELECT A PRINTER ETC,...
  7. Time-limited restart bomb

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Time-limited restart bomb: I have a neighbor with an oooold rinky-dink Dell desktop and they showed me how it stays on the logon screen for about 5 or so minutes, and then a blue splash screen mentions there's a problem with the registry and says it must restart...which it does....painfully slowly....
  8. A look at Open Shell (Classic Shell fork)

in Windows 10 News
    A look at Open Shell (Classic Shell fork): Open Shell is a fork of the popular discontinued Classic Shell program for Windows that may restore a classic Start Menu, Explorer and Internet Explorer shell on the system. Classic Shell was a popular program for Windows that restored functionality in Windows versions that...
  9. Failed to Fork error with Ubuntu on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Failed to Fork error with Ubuntu on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The Ubuntu terminal may throw out an error – Failed to fork on Windows 10. This terminal gets installed under the feature of Windows Subsystem for Linux. The cause of this error comes down to be lack of memory and [...] This post Failed to Fork error with...
  10. Trojan

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Trojan: Was browsing on ie. For a hotel in London and my pc had a box pop up and a voice asking for money to unlock my pc.. You know the sort of thing.. I unplugged then restart did a full scan windows security said I had a serious trojan... Down loaded malware bytes free trial......