Windows 10: Trojan Found classed as "severe"

Discus and support Trojan Found classed as "severe" in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I had a threat shown on my "Windows Security" and it showed that it has been quarantined and i was fine with it but i thought why not just remove it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Hamza Zafar1, Mar 18, 2023.

1. Trojan Found classed as "severe"

I had a threat shown on my "Windows Security" and it showed that it has been quarantined and i was fine with it but i thought why not just remove it from the device altogether and i actually "Restored it". Now i am not able to do anything about it. The threat is classed as "Severe".

:)

Hamza Zafar1, Mar 18, 2023
  2. Mel Tar Win User

Rooted Malware, Virus, and Trojan Infection, Keylogger Trojan Malware

Hi,

Please click the link below and follow Stephen Boots' suggestion on how to remove Trojan virus on your computer:

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mel Tar, Mar 18, 2023
  3. mitrajoon Win User
    Virus Trojan:32/Wacatac.DC!ml not completely remediated on Windows PC

One more time, looking for help on this. I go through the extensive list of steps above, including running script, adaware, cleaner and emisoft. No problems noted. I make sure the temp file and WD Service files are empty. I shut down the computer. In the morning I start up and a notification says WD has blocked wacatack trojan. The time listed is the time I shut down.

Anyone?

mitrajoon, Mar 18, 2023
  4. Trojan Found classed as "severe"

Business Class

well i figured out something, the business class CPUs are labled with a B and the 00 Phenoms are B3 Stepping now.

eidairaman1, Mar 18, 2023
Thema:

Trojan Found classed as "severe"

1. Trojan Found classed as "severe" - Similar Threads - Trojan Found classed

2. Trojan Found classed as "severe"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trojan Found classed as "severe": I had a threat shown on my "Windows Security" and it showed that it has been quarantined and i was fine with it but i thought why not just remove it from the device altogether and i actually "Restored it". Now i am not able to do anything about it. The threat is classed as...
  3. Trojan Found classed as "severe"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Trojan Found classed as "severe": I had a threat shown on my "Windows Security" and it showed that it has been quarantined and i was fine with it but i thought why not just remove it from the device altogether and i actually "Restored it". Now i am not able to do anything about it. The threat is classed as...
  4. Windows Defender found Trojan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender found Trojan: Hello, today when I Full Scanned my PC using Windows Defender, it found 1 threat trojan it automatically got quarantined and later I had choice on the Windows Defender something like: learn more and there I had option to choose between removing it or returning it to pc, I...
  5. why is my computer " found trojan" scanned no malware or trojans found?

why is my computer " found trojan" scanned no malware or trojans found?: why is my computer " found trojan" scanned no malware or trojans found? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/why-is-my-computer-found-trojan-scanned-no-malware/5dac6e9a-b082-4965-a5aa-e6513cb40444
  6. Windows Defender found Trojan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender found Trojan: Hello, I am on Windows 11.Windows Defender said that one zipped folder has trojan and, quarantined it.The folder from backup has been scanned with malwarebytes and Windows Malware removal tool MRT. Both did not find any problem.Could this be a false positive by Windows...
  7. Windows Defender found Trojan

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Defender found Trojan: Hello, I am on Windows 11.Windows Defender said that one zipped folder has trojan and, quarantined it.The folder from backup has been scanned with malwarebytes and Windows Malware removal tool MRT. Both did not find any problem.Could this be a false positive by Windows...
  8. Trojan Skeeyah.A found in System32

Trojan Skeeyah.A found in System32: So i went onto Windows Defender and fund a whole bunch of folder exceptions so I decided to remove them. Ever since, each time I start up my computer, I get a message after about 5 minutes from Windows Defender telling me about a trojan on my system named Skeeyah.A which...
  9. Explorer.exe Class not found

in Windows 10 Support
    Explorer.exe Class not found: So hey guys, I'm in a bit of a sticky situation here. So I booted up my computer on Monday, loaded fine and everything seemed to work until i tried opening the file explorer, when boom error message. [img] Being an Com Sci major and having some experience with viruses and...
  10. Trojan found in OneDrive

Trojan found in OneDrive: It shows the same date, so I'm guessing it is an install tmp file, Malwarebytes and Defender wouldn't let it go...